Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stake n your maters

Started by toshortrock, April 17, 2017, 05:36:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

toshortrock

ok,,without hamer n about 55 stakes n d ground for d maters I planted,,can u guys give me a easiler way to stake them
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

PharmacistHog

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

BR

"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

LSUFan

I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

PharmacistHog

55 cages?  If he didn't wanna drive 55 stakes I didnt think he would wanna do 55 cages.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

LSUFan

Tomatoes are a vine, as we all know. And in commercial production in some places, they just let the plants lay on the ground and pick them like cucumbers or watermelons.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

hogginbama

Quote from: LSUFan on April 20, 2017, 01:27:30 pm
Tomatoes are a vine, as we all know. And in commercial production in some places, they just let the plants lay on the ground and pick them like cucumbers or watermelons.

We did that last year with 4 of our plants. Had no rot (which most folks worry about) or broken vines and the plants seemed to thrive and produce more.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

DeltaBoy

Dad using fence Panels and t post this year.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.