Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wide Receivers looking to commit...do your homework.

Started by Hogindasticks, May 18, 2018, 01:12:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogindasticks

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: #hammerdown on May 24, 2018, 07:24:48 pm
Me thinks Burk's didn't respond to PITP's endless private messages and he got his feelings hurt.
LMAO!! At least one of you has a real sense of humor. Mr 1600s Jokes should pay attention.

ftr, i never use DMs on twitter, like ever.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Porkys Revenge

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on May 22, 2018, 12:07:41 pm
signing day is in december. if he is promising to be a late signee than that makes a bit of sense, but, it's still be better for his future team to actually HELP in recruiting by committing early. It tells me he probably wont end up here. But that's all good, i hope he does and we shall see.
I have to agree. His attitude is darn. If he likes the hogs he should get on board and do all he can to get others to follow him. Not committing till December likely means he's waiting to avoid the backlash that's going to occur when he commits to LSU.

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: Porkys Revenge on May 25, 2018, 10:24:21 pm
I have to agree. His attitude is darn. If he likes the hogs he should get on board and do all he can to get others to follow him. Not committing till December likely means he's waiting to avoid the backlash that's going to occur when he commits to LSU.

Or it means he wants to enjoy being a kid lol... Burks isn't gonna burn any school. He's not that kind of kid. Arkansas is in very good shape. But why make make the most important decision of your life without seeing the full product? A lot of kids don't decide until the end... relax.. lol.. he has said all along he won't decide until after his senior season is done. Morris is well aware of this.

Porkys Revenge

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on May 26, 2018, 05:48:23 am
Or it means he wants to enjoy being a kid lol... Burks isn't gonna burn any school. He's not that kind of kid. Arkansas is in very good shape. But why make make the most important decision of your life without seeing the full product? A lot of kids don't decide until the end... relax.. lol.. he has said all along he won't decide until after his senior season is done. Morris is well aware of this.
I don't really see where committing to Arkansas would keep him from being able to enjoy being a kid. Seems to me that if he committed, that maybe some of his suitors may back off a bit and allow him more time to "enjoy being a kid".  It doesn't make any sense.

Porkys Revenge

Quote from: Deep Shoat on May 26, 2018, 11:23:50 am
Dude, just quit.  We know where he stands, we know when he plans to commit.  It's not Burks' responsibility to make you happy.
Not worried about being happy. Just discussing the red flag that I see. If that gets your panties in a wad, I'm sorry.

Deep Shoat

Quote from: Porkys Revenge on May 26, 2018, 12:05:58 pm
Not worried about being happy. Just discussing the red flag that I see. If that gets your panties in a wad, I'm sorry.
The "red flag" is Burks not doing what YOU think he should.

Seriously. 

Who the frick are you and why do you get to decide what he needs to do?
All Gas, No Brakes!

Porkerpower

It's understandable if he wants to just wait and see how we look on the field this fall.

#1 STUNNA

Or its understandable if he doesnt want to worry about where he goes to college until after hes done with his senior season. He is not your typical kid. His recruitement will be low key from beginning to end. He is not a huge fan of the recruitment process. Hed rather post pics of him and Canaan Sandy on his social media than tell you whos offered him or make a top schools list.

tusksincolorado

Or he enjoys reading the drama about his recruitment by little insignificant posters losing their hair over what he is going to do....

It will only get better the closer he gets to NSD.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Hogindasticks

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

presidenthog

Can you guys imagine if we pull off a coup and get nash, Burks, Knox, wright. With kj and henry???? Literally we would probably be the biggest matchup nightmare offense in the sec. We need a great RB in this class or next to bring it all together. Oh and linemen.

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: presidenthog on June 10, 2018, 06:00:51 am
Can you guys imagine if we pull off a coup and get nash, Burks, Knox, wright. With kj and henry???? Literally we would probably be the biggest matchup nightmare offense in the sec. We need a great RB in this class or next to bring it all together. Oh and linemen.
Wright picked up a CB for the HOGS last night!! And it wasn't a local guy that put the pick in, it was a villanova insider.

Porkys Revenge

Gotta save a spot for TQ jackson. He's the next Cobi.

Porkys Revenge

It will be very interesting to see how this plays out. Trey Knox was just quoted as saying he may have to go ahead and tear up the SEC with recent Hog commits and that we are definitely in his top 3.

Hogindasticks

hogfan992

Quote from: Hogindasticks on June 10, 2018, 07:09:45 pm
I believe its coming soon
Do you know something we don't? This WR class has major potential to be NASTY!!  ;D

AugustaHog

Quote from: presidenthog on June 10, 2018, 06:00:51 am
That would make 4 ELITE WRs and the best TE in the country.  I don't think any of those are long shots either.  If you added the two instate OL and a stud at RB to KJ we will be scary by '20.  By the way if we add any 3 of Burks, Knox, Wright, or TQ, Stepp will be due for a hell of a raise.  And if we pull HH 2.0, Wilkins, Burks, and Thomas, Lunney will be up for one as well.  Pipe dreams, I know!

Nashville Fan

Quote from: WOOPIGDOOIE on May 24, 2018, 08:10:02 pm
I wish, but i cant really see them signing 6. Im predicting Nash, Knox, TQ, and Burks

AR better. They are low on WRs and several are seniors. Hard to run a spread without WRs.
Pittman or Bust!

The_Boot_stops_here

Knox says we're in his top 3 with Bama and Ohio St...

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on June 11, 2018, 04:06:04 pm
Knox says we're in his top 3 with Bama and Ohio St...
Ohio St is the only one I'm worried about. A few of his Tennessee friends are interested in Ohio St as well, but they are also interested in Arkansas.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: WOOPIGDOOIE on June 11, 2018, 05:34:14 pm
Ohio St is the only one I'm worried about. A few of his Tennessee friends are interested in Ohio St as well, but they are also interested in Arkansas.

Ohio State is the one I would say will be tough to beat.

TexasRazorback

Looks like knox had a great time on his visit. He looked like a beast in our all white uni's

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: AugustaHog on June 10, 2018, 09:17:51 pm
That would make 4 ELITE WRs and the best TE in the country.  I don't think any of those are long shots either.  If you added the two instate OL and a stud at RB to KJ we will be scary by '20.  By the way if we add any 3 of Burks, Knox, Wright, or TQ, Stepp will be due for a hell of a raise.  And if we pull HH 2.0, Wilkins, Burks, and Thomas, Lunney will be up for one as well.  Pipe dreams, I know!
not pipe dreams at all.

AugustaHog

June 12, 2018, 01:49:04 pm #76 Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 11:13:01 pm by AugustaHog
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 12, 2018, 11:33:36 am
not pipe dreams at all.
I believe we get Treylon and Henry, but I'm not so sure on Wilkins and Thomas.  Thomas has been real quiet with his recruiting, but I just haven't heard a ton associated with him and the Hogs.  Maybe it's just a kid that is low-key like Burks and isn't flashy and posting stuff on Twitter all the time.  What makes you think we land all those guys?  Nobody would love it more if we did, I'm just not getting warm fuzzies about all of them.

Arthur pigby sellers.

We weren't on Thomas list of schools to take official visits to, so I'm assuming we don't get him. 

presidenthog

Quote from: Arthur pigby sellers. on June 12, 2018, 07:52:20 pm
We weren't on Thomas list of schools to take official visits to, so I'm assuming we don't get him.

I guess our instate linemen decided that starting early was for the birds

King Kong

Quote from: Arthur pigby sellers. on June 12, 2018, 07:52:20 pm

Well to be fair he only list 4 schools getting a visit. So we could be the 5th.

But I Agree it doesn't look positive.

Also, I think things may change when Helicopters start showing up to High Schools

Hogindasticks

Frankly from what I am seeing from the coach's recruiting.....if they dont wanna be a hog...fine..we are going to have a great team with or without you.  I think the mentality from several kids may be they are better than the program....but you better look at the talent coach is bringing in seriously....otherwise you may miss out on something special on the hill and to represent the state you grew up in with pride.  It would absolutely suck to go to another SEC school and get body slammed by the hogs when you had a chance to be one.....something to think about.  Much worse than losing a game as a hog.