Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

USC Cries Uncle!

Started by litmachog, June 13, 2006, 08:25:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Reaganite

Quote from: Hogward R. Murrow on June 21, 2006, 10:57:01 pm
I'm sure they can hear the deliverance banjo's playing already. Seriously, we should scare the living shite out of them. Play dueling banjo's on the loudspeakers as the USC fans walk up the hill.

We should all dress in overalls and have corn cob pipes and just stare them down as they walk up the hill.

SQUEAL LIKE A PIG BEATCH!!! WEEE WEEE WEEE WEEE WEEE.

Better yet...

Let's pitch in and hire the toothless guy from either Presley's or the Baldknobbers up in Branson to come sit in a rockin' chair at XNA on the Friday before the game.  Put him in his usual overalls and fit him with a Hog Hat and have him pickin "Duelin'" on his banjo all day.

Have a little sign welcoming USC and a hidden camera to see their reaction.

Now THAT... would be a hoot!

hogtheball

Welcome to Arkansas!!!
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Tater Salad

I'm sure they can hear the deliverance banjo's playing already. Seriously, we should scare the living shite out of them. Play dueling banjo's on the loudspeakers as the USC fans walk up the hill.

We should all dress in overalls and have corn cob pipes and just stare them down as they walk up the hill.

ROFLMAO

hogtheball

Quote from: Tata Instagata on June 21, 2006, 11:13:37 pm

ROFLMAO

I think you guys are kidding, but there might actually be something there.  "Squeal like a pig" could be a great war cry.  Banjo music can be very scary.   I'd dress like a hillbilly - it'd make an awesome tailgate party!
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

GrizzledHogFan

Only 15,726 votes to hit 100K.  Come on guys, we can do it!   ;D
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

GrizzledHogFan

Here's the update for today:

September 2 at Arkansas Razorbacks - 77.6% (84309 votes)

November 25 vs Notre Dame Fighting Irish - 12.6% (13660 votes)

November 11 vs Oregon Ducks (Homecoming) - 5.5% (5937 votes)

November 18 vs California Golden Bears - 3.0% (3270 votes)

December 2 at UCLA Bruins - 1.3% (1406 votes)
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.