Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Based on what you saw from the SEC

Started by MJ2, September 02, 2014, 10:54:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HF#1

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 02, 2014, 01:27:18 pm
My range was 5-7 to 7-5. The 7-5 would be Nicholls, T-Tech, NIU, UAB, two from the list of LSU, Ole Miss, MSU, and one from the list of Georgia, Missouri.

Georgia's schedule suddenly looks a lot less imposing. They go to South Carolina, then Troy, Tennessee and Vandy at home. Road trip to Missouri is right before Georgia visits Arkansas. Georgia's going to steamroll people until they get to Mizzou. Then - unclear. Anyway, the odds of Georgia losing it down the stretch suddenly seem pretty low.

That leaves us with Missouri being the possible win No. 7. They have to play at South Carolina, home vs. Georgia, then at Florida. Nobody's seen the Gators yet, but they are going to be good. Mizzou also has road trips to College Station and Knoxville in November before finishing with the Hogs.

LSU ought to be a good game. Ole Miss ought to be a good game. MSU should be too. And who knows what Alabama's offense (and defense) will look like by October.

Edit: Forgot to mention Texas A&M. It was one from the list of Georgia, Missouri and the Aggies. I am not going to anoint TAM the new national champs because of their game at Columbia. As good as the Ags played, the Cocks were surprisingly bad. Wouldn't have been a surprise had I glanced at their depth chart before the game. Their defense is really down.

Arkansas looked shaky enough in the secondary at Auburn to make the TAM game seem a lot scarier.

Agree with all of this right here.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

reddogjcss

Murr

Hogs Wins: Nicholls, Tech, NIU, Ole Miss, Mizzou, UAB
6-6 WPS
I got a fealing we'll get a signature win against a big school like LSU, 'bama, UGA or (I guess) A&M.

West:
LSU
Auburn
A&M
Bama
State
Arkansas
Ole Miss

East:
UGA
UF
SC