Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike Anderson is putting a scare in the haters right now he has

Started by forrest city joe, February 13, 2014, 09:21:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HoustonwehaveaProblem

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 10:10:20 pm
Wrong the refs kept putting them there. and yes you are a hater if you can't see it.

Joe you are a good guy but I should let you know the NCAA changed the rules to clamp down on hand checks and body fouls. You think the refs are out to get us every game but if you watched any college basketball other than the arkansas games you would see that it's the way the game is called. We have not adjusted well.

They are the best free throw shooting team in the SEC. What do you think they are going to do every time down the floor? That's right get to the basket and draw a foul. If you run a 2-3 zone it makes it difficult to penetrate and you force the opponent to hit shots.

Hogfan1660

Proud of the effort tonight and Mike did everything that you can do! WPS!!!

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 10:18:26 pm
No we are seeing the team get better and better. and you haters can't stand it. he's not getting fired. so get over it and support our coach and our players.they don't need your hate tonight.

FCJ fails to understand today was a bubble buster game and he is ce,ebrating a tough loss.... unbelievable

HogBreath

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 10:07:23 pm
Mike Anderson is not getting fired. and i love it that he's not.
You enjoy getting beat though.....I don't.  Big difference there Forrest City Joke.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

forrest city joe

Quote from: HogBreath on February 13, 2014, 10:21:51 pm
You enjoy getting beat though.....I don't.  Big difference there Forrest City Joke.
You win some and you lose some. haters like you should know that by now.Mike Anderson is not getting fired. so stop the hell whining and crying about it, and get behind him and the team.

ttrk05

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 10:10:20 pm
Wrong the refs kept putting them there. and yes you are a hater if you can't see it.

Refs were decent.  We shot about the same amount.  We just didn't make them.

Your next excuse is what?

HogBreath

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

forrest city joe

Quote from: ttrk05 on February 13, 2014, 10:26:13 pm
Refs were decent.  We darn about the same amount.  We just didn't make them.

Your next excuse is what?
Just giving haters like you the facts. stop your whining and crying about our coach and support him and the team. i am sick of you whining about our coach and team.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 10:28:21 pm
Just giving haters like you the facts. stop your whining and crying about our coach and support him and the team. i am sick of you whining about our coach and team.

I am tird of you going off on every razorback fan because they do not agree with FCJ

TheOtherColombia

ttrk05

So you can't answer facts....thought so....go kick rocks...I'll say it for you. 

We shot as many as they did.  Difference was they made them..we didn't.

Good game though by the hogs.  Thought cma did do a better job tonight with subs.  And awesome game by pel recruits madden and wade.  And Harris and portis had good games.  Liked the effort by all the hogs.

forrest city joe

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on February 13, 2014, 10:29:47 pm
I am tird of you going off on every razorback fan because they do not agree with FCJ
Just telling the truth about you haters. and you guys can't stand it. some times the truth hurts. MIKE ANDERSON IS NOT GETTING FIRED HATERS. STOP YOUR WHINING AND CRYING!

pigture perfect

February 13, 2014, 10:33:54 pm #62 Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 10:48:35 pm by pigture perfect
I have only seen one hater in this thread, and he is the one talking most about it.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 10:32:21 pm
Just telling the truth about you haters. and you guys can't stand it. some times the truth hurts. MIKE ANDERSON IS NOT GETTING FIRED HATERS. STOP YOUR WHINING AND CRYING!
We lost and our bubble was just popped for the NCAA tournament. Hog fans have reason to whine, our tournament dreams are now over

forrest city joe

Quote from: ttrk05 on February 13, 2014, 10:31:34 pm
So you can't answer facts....thought so....go kick rocks...I'll say it for you. 

We shot as many as they did.  Difference was they made them..we didn't.

Good game though by the hogs.  Thought cma did do a better job tonight with subs.  And awesome game by pel recruits madden and wade.  And Harris and portis had good games.  Liked the effort by all the hogs.
Awesome game by pel recruits. so that's what this is all about? i should have known . you are just another Pel lover that can't get over the fact that he got fired. and now you are a Mike Anderson hater who hopes he fails. thanks for giving yourself away.

LZH

He loses tonite, his players were shoved around, and yet he has accomplished something.  Yeah man, you go Joe.

HogBreath

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on February 13, 2014, 10:29:47 pm
Forrest City Joke is just mad because he shot off his big mouth when Anderson was hired that we'd be back in the top 10 by year three.  That was real dumb.

ttrk05

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 10:36:34 pm
Awesome game by pel recruits. so that's what this is all about? i should have known . you are just another Pel lover that can't get over the fact that he got fired. and now you are a Mike Anderson hater who hopes he fails. thanks for giving yourself away.

Yeah....shameless jab at your post a few games ago about the awesome game portis had.  Do you think madden is the best player we have right now?  Serious question.  Don't care who recruited him

forrest city joe

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on February 13, 2014, 10:35:14 pm
We lost and our bubble was just popped for the NCAA tournament. Hog fans have reason to whine, our tournament dreams are now over
That's the life of College basketball. we are not an NCAA team this year in my opinion. and i said that weeks ago. but we are getting better and better, and will be an NCAA team next year.you haters are just going to have to suck it up this years, and support Mike and the team. GO HOGS.

HawgAdvocate

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Kevin n Hog Heaven

Since when did we start celebrating moral victories and losses?

I will now commence to kicking rocks.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 10:40:18 pm
That's the life of College basketball. we are not an NCAA team this year in my opinion. and i said that weeks ago. but we are getting better and better, and will be an NCAA team next year.you haters are just going to have to suck it up this years, and support Mike and the team. GO HOGS.

You sending CMA a dozen roses for valentines day FCJ?

thirtythree

lmao! The fact do not reside in your tongue. Now, go kick rocks!

forrest city joe

forrest city joe

Quote from: thirtythree on February 13, 2014, 10:44:29 pm
Yet another hater shows up after a loss. why am i not shocked. MIKE ANDERSON IS NOT GETTING FIRED. GET OVER IT HATER!

Maddhog

FCJ hates Mike Anderson and hopes he fails.  FCJ needs to kick the crap out of some rocks.

FCJ hates Coach Anderson and if you can't see that, you're blind.
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

TheRazorbackGuy

HogBreath

Quote from: thirtythree on February 13, 2014, 10:44:29 pm
Forrest City Joke saying we'd be a top 10 by year three doesn't look like one of his facts.  He'll have to kick rocks on that one.

Red Tusk

Quote from: Mao Tse-tusk on February 13, 2014, 10:20:39 pm
Joe you are a good guy but I should let you know the NCAA changed the rules to clamp down on hand checks and body fouls. You think the refs are out to get us every game but if you watched any college basketball other than the arkansas games you would see that it's the way the game is called. We have not adjusted well.

They are the best free throw shooting team in the SEC. What do you think they are going to do every time down the floor? That's right get to the basket and draw a foul. If you run a 2-3 zone it makes it difficult to penetrate and you force the opponent to hit shots.
I hear ya, but did you watch the last game?  They rained 3's on us.  If Mike went to a zone and they started making 3's you'd be saying why isn't he in man.
If you can accept losing, you can't win.-Vince Lombardi

'Why don't they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff.'-Steven Wright

thirtythree

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 10:46:07 pm
Yet another hater shows up after a loss. why am i not shocked. MIKE ANDERSON IS NOT GETTING FIRED. GET OVER IT HATER!

Just one thing joe....Where have I said I wanted MA fired? Show me one post where I said I wanted him fired or didn't think he was the guy. I'll save you the time..I have never said it. Unlike you, I do support the coach and the program........Until they are no longer part of the program. Can you say the same thing? let me save you some time again....NO YOU CAN"T......Truth hurts doesn't it? hahhahahahaha! Now, go kick rocks.

forrest city joe

Quote from: HogBreath on February 13, 2014, 10:47:34 pm
Forrest City Joke saying we'd be a top 10 by year three doesn't look like one of his facts.  He'll have to kick rocks on that one.
So it's going to take 5 instead of 3. as long as Mike Anderson is the head coach, i can wait. and that pisses haters like you off. get use to it, because Mike is not getting fired.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: Dropkick on February 13, 2014, 10:12:10 pm
We are celebrating close losses now. That is where our bb program is?

This is where FCJ is

Wins dont matter

Making his imaginary friend Mike Anderson look good is his agenda at the moment

Im sure it will change any day now, as it usually does

He will turn on Bielema midway through next season

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 10:44:43 pm
You seem so happy when we lose. PEL IS FIRED. MIKE IS NOT GETTING FIRED.

This is my new favorite image for angry FCJ.

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 10:50:42 pm
So it's going to take 5 instead of 3. as long as Mike Anderson is the head coach, i can wait. and that pisses haters like you off. get use to it, because Mike is not getting fired.

The real question is, will you wait 6?

TheRazorbackGuy

Riding the pony in St. Francis County, Arkansas
Quote from: HawgAdvocate on February 13, 2014, 10:41:44 pm

Ride em St Francis County

HogBreath

Yeah, you were way off there Joke.  But now I'm sure you know what you're talking about.....NOT.

CallThemHawgs!

Its more about the coach than the program, right Joe?

Just wanted to clear that up real quick

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on February 13, 2014, 09:37:21 pm
Here's a question that some of you will have to use a little higher order Bloom's to answer:

What is the main point of this thread?

F.  None of the above (please specify what it is then, eggheads and haters)

The best defense is a good offense unless you are Mike Anderson or FCJ when the only offense is a good defense.

Mike, not being a very offensive sort, is reliant on Joe's pressing, relentless defense.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

HogBreath

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on February 13, 2014, 10:53:13 pm

It obviously is with the Forrest City Joke.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: HogBreath on February 13, 2014, 10:56:15 pm
It obviously is with the Forrest City Joke.

Its past Saint Francis Joe bedtime. FCJ will call radio shows tomorrow proud that we lost in a bubble buster game. How he so proud that we failed to make the tournament

forrest city joe

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on February 13, 2014, 10:53:13 pm

It's about both hater? the better the coach does, the better the program.even a young Anderson hater like you should know that.

HawgAdvocate

It'll be year 6 before Malik Monk is a freshman. We'll be a top 10 program before Monk can get here?

hobhog

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 10:07:23 pm
He is not getting fired and that pisses you off. well to bad. you can go kick rocks like the rest of the haters.Mike Anderson is not getting fired. and i love it that he's not.

Jeff Long, the guy that hired him, says hi........

Pancetta

I like CMA and I am kind of ambivalent about Jeff Long and I like CBB yet I can't remember ever liking a FCJ post. Even when I agree with him I hate his posts. How does he do that?
Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta

pigture perfect

Quote from: Pancetta on February 13, 2014, 11:00:04 pm
I like CMA and I am kind of ambivalent about Jeff Long and I like CBB yet I can't remember ever liking a FCJ post. Even when I agree with him I hate his posts. How does he do that?
exactly

hobhog

Because he 's a hater. He is very angry, all the time....gets old.

CallThemHawgs!

Terrible grammar, no punctuation, and the same repetitive trash post after post. Literally, he says the exact same thing about 3/4 of the time, word for word.

"Go kick rocks" accounts for approximately 8,426 of his posts.

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 10:58:31 pm
It's about both hater? the better the coach does, the better the program.even a young Anderson hater like you should know that.

So what happens when the program is doing poorly, but you like the coach?

Oh, never mind .... I see

forrest city joe

Quote from: HogBreath on February 13, 2014, 10:53:11 pm
Yeah, you were way off there Joke.  But now I'm sure you know what you're talking about.....NOT.
Never said i would be right about everything. but i am sticking by Mike Anderson and the program. it's just going to take more time. so stop crying and suck it up. get behind our coach and our team.