Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Was Drake Wade in trouble or something?

Started by -Blu, January 12, 2013, 07:03:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

latrops

Quote from: Mason on January 12, 2013, 08:04:47 pm
Mardracus Wade ‏@WadeNoDwyane

Smh.... This is crazy... Can't believe that.... I been here for three years now and I work my ass off.... O well #HogBall🏀

Sigh.  I hope someone has explained to him how much more effective it would be to work and play even harder and do whatever it takes to win his job back (or just help the team win) than it is to complain on Twitter.

Porked Tongue

On Wade, he simply was given a wakeup call.  His game and effort at A&M was unacceptable.  As noted already, zero rebounds in 30 minutes when the other team shoots 35% is not acceptable.

If you noticed, he balked at going in the first time he was asked to sub in and that lack of exceitement didn't go over well.

As I said, he's just venting.  There are 9* guards on this team and at some point they all are going to fall out of favor.  Especially when they deserve it.

I would have rather he didn't lightly vent on Twitter, but overall what he said wasn't that bad.

iluvmyslute89

Quote from: latrops on January 13, 2013, 04:15:19 pm
Sigh.  I hope someone has explained to him how much more effective it would be to work and play even harder and do whatever it takes to win his job back (or just help the team win) than it is to complain on Twitter.
facebook and twitter is a means in which the people of my generation channel their anger without taking it out on others. its like a free shrink, you get to get it off your mind without a confrontation. just a little trend i have noticed

TMc

Quote from: The Pig of destiny on January 13, 2013, 09:15:08 am
yepif you meant to say that if they are in bad academic standing and they leave it may compromise what you are trying to accomplish then i agree also.

Yes - that's the point I was trying to get across.., I was thinking we may want a player to leave - but that player may not be in good shape academically.., that compromises our situation, and makes Coach just weather through this.