Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UA/UF Game Thread

Started by Dwight_K_Shrute, February 18, 2006, 01:01:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lunchbox72703

Man, both teams getting tough breaks on the rim today

nobballconcept

modica misses alley oop and then jogs up behind the play instead of getting down on defense

Dwight_K_Shrute

Somebody snatch that band off Thomas it looks like a yamica he's wearing it so high
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

taintlint

If Townes does not have a face that screams "I'm a dumba.ss", I do not know who does.

lunchbox72703

this game is ugly right now

Dwight_K_Shrute

Bad pass in the paint by E possession arrow goes to FL
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Razor6

Stupid passes are abound...
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

chillinhoggie

Razor6

we are getting the foul callsl we will need (in 2nd half)

Dwight_K_Shrute

Just called Horford for a Foul Hog Ball wer are already in the bonus

lunchbox72703

Nice shot of Stan there.  I wondering if he is thinking "This weather reminds me of Michigan....I wanna go home!!""   haha

Adam Stokes

Florida out fouling us 7-3

nobballconcept

heath looks like a guy that knows he is almost done

Dwight_K_Shrute

D-macs cuz

my nephew's 10year old basketball team can attack a 2-3 zone better than the hogs

Dwight_K_Shrute

FL Turn over, Hogs could take the lead

Razor6

dontell hasnt played for 12 minutes! great!! we are getting rebounds too!

Thrilbilly

Nice seeing the Hogs playing some decent D

lunchbox72703

Modica with the trey!!!!!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Razor6

WE APPEAR TO BE PLAYING WITH A MISSION!

GrizzledHogFan

We have GOT to hit our freethrows today.  I've followed Florida pretty closely this season, and if they have a weakness, it seems to me it's that they foul a lot.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

chillinhoggie

Dwight_K_Shrute

Dontell not playing, hogs take the lead, correlation?

chillinhoggie

Dwight_K_Shrute

FL airs a 3 hog ball, give it to Pookie, and we turn it over

lunchbox72703

I didn't see the foul that Steven Hill committed.

nobballconcept

between Hill and Townes we have the dumbest big men in college ball.  why foul right there

nobballconcept

keep dontell out we have a chance

Adam Stokes

Offensive foul on Hill, that's his second.  That's the longest he's got to stay in the first half in while!!

lunchbox72703

Mitch is ready to get playin, and get back on the field!

lunchbox72703

he just got interviewed on 92.1, the keg

Dwight_K_Shrute

Hogs on an 8-0 run FL bringing it up

Dwight_K_Shrute

Another TO, hog ball. Brewer with a high layup

lunchbox72703

Thrilbilly

lunchbox72703

Dwight_K_Shrute

Hog ball again Thomas scores 21-16 hogs.

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: lunchbox72703 on February 18, 2006, 01:35:49 pm
Mitch is ready to get playin, and get back on the field!

Everyone keeps saying that he'll redshirt, but I wouldn't count on it.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

pbjones81

Here comes our first half 15 point lead

nobballconcept

sit down Heath you like like a fool

lunchbox72703

They caught Thomas acting LOL

weevilhogg

damnit, off with the headband, Thomas.

He's been adjusting the darn thing all game.
Oh my!

Thrilbilly

Heath may just be proud something is happening

lunchbox72703

lunchbox72703

brewer gets another one!!!!

Thrilbilly

What is pitiful here is this shows that the Hogs can play,,,the just don't always do it

Dwight_K_Shrute

Dwight_K_Shrute

4:52 left in Half Florida going to the line.  Now this is entertaining basketball