Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

The Hogs are in a Must win Tonight.Lets Hear what you have to Say

lunchbox72703

Zen_Hog

We'll win

so anyone with an audio link

nwarazfan

Since we play Big 10 basketball we need to play McCurdy more because its all Dontell's fault.  Did I miss any cliches?

hogfan13

Georgia Tech is beating UNC 29-20   10:26 1st

missippihog

Since Im not going. We will win. We even lost to Ole Miss during Natl champ run years when I went.

Since 1894

Ark - 0
Ole Miss - 0

32 + minutes before the start of the game.   ;D
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

cobbshogs

hogfan13

(For Kicks)Are You Ready For Basketball..Now entering BUD WALTON ARENA THEESE ARE THE ARKANSAS RRRRAAAZZZORRBACKS

http://home.comcast.net/~midimusic2006/mp3/sec/Arkansas__Arkansas_Fight_Song.mp3

lunchbox72703

I think we are going to win, but I'm still nervous. 

lunchbox72703

Off the topic, but when did HSV bump down the Post-Star-Ranking thinking above our avatars?  I'm no longer a hogvillian, I've been ousted form the club :(  LOL

hogfan13

Can Anyone take over Updates While go Potty :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

silvertip

Biggest key is whether our guards can stifle their urge to throw up  quick 3-pointers. Better make them if they do. VS Auburn, we kept them in the game shooting 2-8 3s in the first half.

Ole Miss is #1 3pt defense in SEC. Shooting cheap 3s will be falling into a trap. WPS!!!!

ThaRockArkansas

Hogs4Ever

It will be tough but I actually think they can win this one.

ThaRockArkansas

Ole Miss guys just said "Jefferson one of the most dynamic guards in the SEC"

Dude must be blind

on the ole miss radio broadcast

Hogs4Ever

ballhog™

nice job brewer.

way to take it strong hill.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

HoopS

hogs up 2-0 forced 2 to's already

jrw11475

intentional foul on ole miss brewer at the line.

RazrHog4Life

The Ole Miss announcer called us Arkansas State, lol

hogfan13

jrw11475

HoopS

hill hard to the hole, charges though.

foul on thomas

intentional foul rebels

hogfan13

ThaRockArkansas

hogfan13

HoopS

wow.. my feed is behind... sorry

jrw11475

Thomas 2 fouls goes to the bench

hogfan13

Foul on Charles Out go's Thomas in comes Townes

hogfan13

hogfan13

hogfan13

hogfan13

Charge on Dontell Jefferson

McCurdy in for Jefferson

Hogs4Ever

Thomas with a quick two fouls.  Not good....

Sloppygee

McCurdy   WHOOOOOO PIGGG!!!!

hogfan13

Foul on Curtis

15:57 Left in the First 6-3 Hogs

ThaRockArkansas

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

TennesseeRaz

MSU over LSU 12-2.  Could be a good night!

Hogs4Ever

hogfan13

Stolen.

Abernathy with the Lay 6-5 Hogs.

hogfan13

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

TennesseeRaz

Dang!  I've been scooped again.  Sorry.

hogfan13

Hunter And Eric in for the Hogs...

Modica 8-5 Hogs