Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OSU Cowboy fan really takes his love of mascot seriously

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, January 24, 2012, 08:54:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Grunt

The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

SteveInArk

Guess they'll have to re-think that "cowpokes" nickname.  Maybe "pony-pokes"?
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

josh_sec33

Honestly expected this from an Aggie...but I guess they love the feel of wool instead of leather
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

FaytownHog

"I'm glad you caught me. I need help".

Ummm..,, with what? I'm not helping you with that! I'm turning you in, you freak!

The_Bionic_Pig

I saw the 2 Men and 1 Horse video....and read later that the guy apparently died from it.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

SexyPlexy

oops a daisy

OKHOGFAN@

SamBuckhart

BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci