Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ark./Conn. Game

Started by corndo, November 21, 2005, 10:24:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: taintlint on November 21, 2005, 10:54:27 pm
Give it up and remember last season. It's just more of the same.

Seriously, dude, give it a rest.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

GrizzledHogFan

Tejano Jawg

Okay, now the Hogs are playing a little D.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Swino

get in the chat room ladies.

Macgyver_Hawg

Quote from: Swino on November 21, 2005, 10:58:02 pm

Won't work for me.  Been on it before but it just sits there with a --> --> 

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: MacGyver Hawg on November 21, 2005, 10:58:46 pm
Quote from: Swino on November 21, 2005, 10:58:02 pm

Won't work for me. Been on it before but it just sits there with a --> -->

Doesn't work for me either.

urhogdaddi

they are calling the hogs.. we can win this game if we play smart
Hogs,....Nutt,......Heath,......Polish Sausage

corndo

We need to get into a rhythm.

Swino

We need to get you guys in, tell me exactly what is happening when you try to log in.

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

doubleH

what is up with townes? terrible hands so far

Macgyver_Hawg

Quote from: Swino on November 21, 2005, 11:04:08 pm
We need to get you guys in, tell me exactly what is happening when you try to log in.

Just this.  It does nothing.

[attachment deleted by admin]

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

pfrg999

Let's see McCurdy and McGowan

corndo

Macgyver_Hawg

I'm sorry, but this is the exact same team as last season.  No scoring at all and we have 8:32 left until halftime.

bosshawg38

all i get is an "unable to connect to server" message over and over

Tejano Jawg

When they shoot...it's like magnetic to the hole.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

doubleH

doubleH

i wish all our shots were going in

hogbalz

I seee no improvement at all.
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

corndo

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on November 21, 2005, 11:11:43 pm
When they shoot...it's like magnetic to the hole.

They can't miss. - I don't know how long we can stay in a zone against them.

Net Hog

Lazy play.

We're a lazy team.  Absolutely no excuse.

urhogdaddi

they are shooting lights out i want to see them miss one every once in a while. oh yeah and us make one too

Net Hog

If you don't play defense, the other team hits shots.

Net Hog

Finally, good D on that possesion.

Squealers

Modiica looks off, on offense and defense
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

corndo

We need some "40 minutes of hell." - I'll take 10 right now!

Net Hog

We're horrible.

Same as last year.

fatman423

Did they just run the Picket Fence on us?

Squealers

Looks like the IRON CURTAIN so far!!!!!
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Net Hog

Ronnie needs to step it up if we are to win.

This team looks lethargic for the most part.

Macgyver_Hawg

Well I wanted McCurdy in and he takes a stupid shot without trying to pass it off to an open guy.
And now he fouled.

I hate sports.

urhogdaddi

only down by 8 now. mccurdy is in hopefully he will play some D and get the open guy the ball

Squealers

Second half should be much more productive.  I think the guys are just too hyped up.  Besides Fergurson looks like he just walked off the set of "silence of the lambs"....scaring the $hit out of everyone.

urhogdaddi

what is with it.....mask on mask off then back on?

corndo

Swino

Quote from: MacGyver Hawg on November 21, 2005, 11:24:14 pm
Well I wanted McCurdy in and he takes a stupid shot without trying to pass it off to an open guy.
And now he fouled.

I hate sports.

The ghost of famatimi is with him

Net Hog

I hate the northeast with every part of my body including my peepee.

Eric Sullivan

Out half court offense HAS TO IMPROVE.... That is how you compete with UCONN.. We can NOT run with them.. Quit running Ronnie Brewer on the baseline and get him the ball up top to create.. And where is Darian Townes???????? Give him the rock down low for a few touches.... We are haning in there so far... key word = Hanging!!! Which isn't a cuss word...

Eric Sully

Hogeye_Pierce

Seriously, you guys need to settle down. It's NOVEMBER for crying out loud! Hopefully the Hogs will relax a little too and make a game of this. Nevertheless, Hogs will get some good experience out of this tournament. Within 4 now. WPS!!!! :razorback:
Cry HAVOC and let slip the Hogs of war!

doubleH

press looked the best that it has since heath has been here on that last turnover

uofajoe99

Hey first game of the year...against a favorite to win the NC .....we are staying with it..

doubleH

doubleH

Gman

Holding our own, but we need to shoot the ball better.  Brewer isn't ready for the NBA, he needs one more year.

sofullofwayne

Suddenly, you die in a car wreck. Everyone is shocked. Wonder how your family, wife or son/daughter is coping? Now stop for a second and think, did they truly know how much you loved them? Well, go make sure...

doubleH

down by 10, what game you watching

hogattack21

34-28 at halftime. We are still in this game.
It may be wrong, but it sure feels right.

Macgyver_Hawg

I'm not expecting us to be the Spurs but we were jackin' up shot after shot that were terrible and way too quick.  That got us in the hole.  Right now I'm seeing a totally differnet team than what I saw Friday night.  It's not about the level of competition right now.  Ferguson is handling the ball a lot and he wasn't playing Friday.  Their sync started off bad.

Last year UNC lost early.  Uconn can be beat.  Hopefully we can pull it together in the 2nd half and I hope Uconn can't shoot when they come back out.