Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We'll get beat by our next head coach this Saturday.

Started by Hog88, October 13, 2005, 01:26:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog88

Watch Tommy Tuberville this weekend.  He'll be on the sidelines for us starting next year. 

e_dub

GorillaJMonsoon

So why would he leave Auburn to go to his third sec west school this decade? Is he making a tour of the league?

Flatfoot

Your crazy, Tommy Tuberville is not, I repeat not coming to Fayetteville.  No one in their right mind is going to leave Auburn for the Hogs.  Plus he is not going to go to a third SEC school.  That would be a disaster for his recruiting.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

e_dub

we had our chance to get tubby when we hired the giant [CENSORED]

BirmingHam

Please, oh Please, DO NOT even suggest we go for TT (aka, Wingnut, Telletubby, Ol Missing)!  That would be the thing that would put me over the edge.  Where's that uzi....

e_dub

settle down, it's not happening. surely.i mean...right? has there even been talk of this? naahhhh....just something somebody pulled out of their colon. :puke:

BirmingHam

I sure wish he would put it right back in where he got it.

Flatfoot

Quote from: e_dub on October 13, 2005, 01:36:58 pm
settle down, it's not happening. surely.i mean...right? has there even been talk of this? naahhhh....just something somebody pulled out of their colon. :puke:

Be sure to say hi to Bo if it's Houston's colon.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

hamsam

Quote from: Hog88 on October 13, 2005, 01:26:04 pm
Watch Tommy Tuberville this weekend. He'll be on the sidelines for us starting next year.

CRACKHEAD!!
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

Hogeye_Pierce

Watch Tommy Tuberville this weekend. He'll be on the sidelines for us starting next year.

Is that what the voices are telling you today? You need to get back on your meds man.
Cry HAVOC and let slip the Hogs of war!

mikeirwin

Totally ridiculous.

e_dub

Quote from: flatfoot304 on October 13, 2005, 02:04:31 pm
Quote from: e_dub on October 13, 2005, 01:36:58 pm

Be sure to say hi to Bo if it's Houston's colon.

Bo's lodged too far up in there to hear.  It wouldn't do any good.  I don't know if he could be found, anyway.

mikeirwin

Come to think of it, I'll play this game.
The third game of the season Arkansas got beat by it's next head coach.   ::)

Hogeye_Pierce

Quote from: mikeirwin on October 13, 2005, 02:28:28 pm
The third game of the season Arkansas got beat by it's next head coach. ::)

So are you saying that Pete Carroll is going to leave SC to come to Fayetteville? Man, now THAT would be a coup. :o

BTW, Mike, I think my brother worked with you several years ago at KFSM. He's now a journalism professor at IU-Bloomington.

Razorback Jedi

Laughable.

Are you related to that "Texas" guy who posts around here?

_Collin1

Quote from: pseudorabies on October 13, 2005, 02:32:16 pm
Quote from: GorillaJMonsoon on October 13, 2005, 01:27:22 pm
So why would he leave Auburn to go to his third sec west school this decade? Is he making a tour of the league?

Wouldn't it be sweet if Nutt had to make a tour of all the sec schools with his current coaching staff....Lets see how much they really like him.

The AD's would be P.O'ed if they got Nutt on Tour.  Not because their teams would suck, but because Arkansas would be competitive again for the 11 year tour.  That would be special.
Arkansas Alumni: Undergrad 2000, Graduate 2002
Voter: Heisman | Ray Guy | Biletnikoff
Action Network: https://www.actionnetwork.com/article/author/collin-wilson
The Athletic: https://theathletic.com/author/collin-wilson/

corndo

Just more proof that anybody with a keyboard and half a brain can start some outlandish rumor and get everybody all stirred up.  ;D

GrizzledHogFan

AMASING!
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

PorcineSublime

This has to be the silliest thread started in a long time. As longs we are playing the game, why not Bill Bellichek, or better yet we could get Marty"we almost won" Schottemheimer. TT may have hatred in his heart for Aubbie, but it is well compensated hatred and he will not walk away. If on the other hand though, HDN stays three more years and Auburn is 6-5, he might be looking and we might as well. Guess it is not as silly as it sounds.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

mikeirwin

Quote from: Hogeye_Pierce on October 13, 2005, 02:33:01 pm

So are you saying that Pete Carroll is going to leave SC to come to Fayetteville? Man, now THAT would be a coup. :o

BTW, Mike, I think my brother worked with you several years ago at KFSM. He's now a journalism professor at IU-Bloomington.
Say hello to Chuck for me. Tell him I predict that Bob Knight is coming back to IU to make his life miserable.
;D

Hogeye_Pierce

Quote from: mikeirwin on October 13, 2005, 04:37:43 pm
Quote from: Hogeye_Pierce on October 13, 2005, 02:33:01 pm

Say hello to Chuck for me. Tell him I predict that Bob Knight is coming back to IU to make his life miserable.
;D

Will do man. Man, he went from NR to Steve Spurrier to Bobby Knight just before his implosion there at IU. Those were interesting times indeed.