Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HDN SHOW

Started by hogbalz, October 12, 2005, 10:09:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogbalz

Amazing. Just now getting a chance to watch it. Nutt just said that the field goal getting blocked at the beginning of the second qtr was because our lineman were winded. My lord are they so out of shape that it is affecting them in the first 18 min of the game.   Oh, he also said we were facing another great senior qtr back. Am I mistaken or was this LSU? Hmm no it was ULM. :puke: Can he just not give the other team credit or does he have to make an excuse for every freaking thing.
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

hogbalz

Only time will tell but I think we will get beat bad this weakend. I hope I am wrong but I still see 4-7 or 5-6 at best. S Carolina's gonna be are swing game. Man if we could just pass the ball.
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

Bad_Intentions

Not that I'm trying to be a dick b/c I pretty much agree, but that kid is the all-time career leader in ULM history in every major statistical passing category. Food for thought.
WPS!!

hogbalz

Quote from: PulledPork on October 12, 2005, 11:19:17 pm
Key word, "ULM". :puke:

What he said. Not trying to take credit from the player though.
--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

Sanctified Swine

You can be a great qb and play for a small school -- The NFL is loaded with them - Steve Mcnair = Alcorn St. come to mind pretty quick, Ben Rothliesberger = Miami of Ohio is a recent one.

LA HAWG

He also said they will contend for a Sun Belt championship.  WHO CARES!!!!!  Is this how far we have fallen?

woodhog

I for one am sick of chuck explaining how we can't recruit at Arkansas.  He never makes the connection that if we can't recruit why be in in a competitive conference or the possibility that we need a coach with a national reputation to attract D1 talent.

I cannot think of a reason that a out of state 5 star recruit would want to play for HDN.

:puke:

hogbalz

October 13, 2005, 08:56:17 am #7 Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 08:58:38 am by hogbalz
Quote from: Sanctified Swine on October 13, 2005, 07:47:41 am
You can be a great qb and play for a small school -- The NFL is loaded with them - Steve Mcnair = Alcorn St. come to mind pretty quick, Ben Rothliesberger = Miami of Ohio is a recent one.

Not saying you cant be a good qtrback. By the way Alcorn and Miami of Ohio could woop our butt. ;D
--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz