Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Almighty Dollar Sign

Started by clemensrules01, October 12, 2005, 09:56:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

clemensrules01

There is one simple explanation as to why Nutt will not get fired...MONEY.

We already are paying heath and nolan millions of dollars (im actually not sure if we are still paying nolan, but we were for a while) along with nutt.  im not sure how much van horn and mcdonnell get paid but i am sure it is up there.  anyway, if we fire nutt and hire davis, we will be paying two football coaches as well.  the university is still paying for RRS.  We wont have enough money!  Well we might, if we take away completely from the academics at the U of A.  NO ONE in the state wants to see the academics move to a very low standard. BROYLES WILL NOT FIRE NUTT BECAUSE IT WOULD LEAVE US BEGGING FOR MONEY and the purpose of a football program is to bring in money to the school.

I want nutt to be fired but he wont be.  not because of mustain or his ability to suck up, but because of money.

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: clemensrules01 on October 12, 2005, 09:56:17 pm

We already are paying heath and nolan millions of dollars (im actually not sure if we are still paying nolan, but we were for a while) along with nutt. im not sure how much van horn and mcdonnell get paid but i am sure it is up there. anyway, if we fire nutt and hire davis, we will be paying two football coaches as well. the university is still paying for RRS. We wont have enough money! Well we might, if we take away completely from the academics at the U of A. NO ONE in the state wants to see the academics move to a very low standard. BROYLES WILL NOT FIRE NUTT BECAUSE IT WOULD LEAVE US BEGGING FOR MONEY and the purpose of a football program is to bring in money to the school.

I want nutt to be fired but he wont be. not because of mustain or his ability to suck up, but because of money.

You are a sad, sad little boy.  This post is so off the mark its ridiculous.  You could honestly not be further from the truth as far as our financial statements go, trust me we have a very low buyout on Nutt, meaning if we cut him loose, we are not paying his full salary. 

TulsaHawg

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on October 12, 2005, 09:59:06 pm
Quote from: clemensrules01 on October 12, 2005, 09:56:17 pm

We already are paying heath and nolan millions of dollars (im actually not sure if we are still paying nolan, but we were for a while) along with nutt. im not sure how much van horn and mcdonnell get paid but i am sure it is up there. anyway, if we fire nutt and hire davis, we will be paying two football coaches as well. the university is still paying for RRS. We wont have enough money! Well we might, if we take away completely from the academics at the U of A. NO ONE in the state wants to see the academics move to a very low standard. BROYLES WILL NOT FIRE NUTT BECAUSE IT WOULD LEAVE US BEGGING FOR MONEY and the purpose of a football program is to bring in money to the school.

I want nutt to be fired but he wont be. not because of mustain or his ability to suck up, but because of money.

You are a sad, sad little boy. This post is so off the mark its ridiculous. You could honestly not be further from the truth as far as our financial statements go, trust me we have a very low buyout on Nutt, meaning if we cut him loose, we are not paying his full salary.

What is HDN's buyout?

clemensrules01

i'd like to know what it is as well.

TulsaHogFan

Its part of the renegotiated contract, which i left at my office, i will have to get mikeirwin to let you know

clemensrules01

okay, well are we still paying nolan as well as heath? it seems like we would be spending millions of dollars on coaches that DONT COACH FOR US.

dirty stanchez

I've heard from some pretty good sources that Nutt's buyout is only $300k.

UAbandalum

The Razorback Foundation hurting for money?  Please - now that is funny . . . . . .