Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Turnovers will kill this team...

Started by batmanfan, August 21, 2005, 01:48:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

batmanfan

I've had a bad feeling about this teams handle on the ball (or lack thereof) for a good few weeks now....with all the fumbles and int's today it just sums it up. 

I believe turnovers will cost us two games, maybe three.  The team just isn't good enough to overcome them....Hogs go 4-7 or 5-6 this year.  Just to many question marks and to much youth.

BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

HogInGermany

Quote from: batmanfan on August 21, 2005, 01:48:40 am
I've had a bad feeling about this teams handle on the ball (or lack thereof) for a good few weeks now....with all the fumbles and int's today it just sums it up. 

I believe turnovers will cost us two games, maybe three.  The team just isn't good enough to overcome them....Hogs go 4-7 or 5-6 this year. Just to many question marks and to much youth.

BAT

Turnovers are a killer with any young team. We have really never had a problem with fumbling( even though two memorable losses have occured in recent memory due to quarterback fumbles.) If whoever ends up being quarterback by the meat of the schedule can keep from throwing interceptions the offense may be ok.

By the way, love the classic Nolan pic.

Bomis Hawg

Man.  A week ago, you were saying 7 wins minimum.