Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This should solve Boise St's problem being ranked.

Started by TulsaHogFan, August 20, 2005, 01:56:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHogFan

I did not realize but Boise St (ranked 19th?? WTH) is playing Georgia in their season opener. 

I honestly wonder who is giving Boise St. any chance to win that game. 

All i am going to say is i will definatly be rooting for Georgia to put a smack down on Boise St and get their over rated arses out of the top 25.

hawkeyefan17

Uh, have you seen Boise State play? They are pretty good. They have a proven quarterback in Jared Zabransky and Georgia has D.J. Shockley, the jury is still out on him. That is the only reason I give Boise State a chance in this game. If I were Georgia I would be worried about this game.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: hawkeyefan17 on August 20, 2005, 02:04:37 pm
Uh, have you seen Boise State play? They are pretty good. They have a proven quarterback in Jared Zabransky and Georgia has D.J. Shockley, the jury is still out on him. That is the only reason I give Boise State a chance in this game. If I were Georgia I would be worried about this game.

Boise St. was coming off a bowl game when they ventured into Fayetteville some yrs ago and got raped!!!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Bomis Hawg

Boise State will not beat Georgia.  As much as I like the mid-major teams, their defense will not be good.  Their only starter from the secondary is suspended indefinately -- Cam Hall.  He might be in prison. 

It will be a high scoring game, I'm sure.  BSU's offense is killer.  But, the defense has its worries.  DJ Shockley won't win this game for them, but won't lose it.  He might have good numbers, though.  Danny Ware might put up 150 or so.  Should be an interesting game, though!  I'd much rather watch Oregon/Houston, though.

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on August 20, 2005, 02:06:09 pm
Boise St. was coming off a bowl game when they ventured into Fayetteville some yrs ago and got raped!!! [/b]

YEA!!!  TAKE THAT...  I definitely want to see UGA put the smack down on them.  for one, like you said, to get them out of the top 25 (FREAKIN' JOKE), and two, to show that the SEC is definitely the premier conference in the nation.  but then after that, I don't care if they win another game
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

pork-e-pine

I saw boise state play..Arkansas...didn't we kill them twice.  And weren't we their only loss or maybe one of two?  They play an easy schedule and they are a good story so reporters love them.  Georgia will kill them.
Winning is fun,
Losing is not;
But Id rather lose and have a good attitude than win and be like texas.
also...be nice, your mom could be reading this.

TulsaHogFan

52 to 9 Georgia shows em why the SEC is the premier conference.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on August 20, 2005, 02:34:27 pm
52 to 9 Georgia shows em why the SEC is the premier conference.

Arkansas beat Bosie St. 41 - 14 (9/7/02)
BSU finished 12-1 that season with a win over Big 12's Iowa St. in the Humanitarian Bowl. They also finished 13 -1 in 2003 and 11-1 in 2004. 

Ironically they will probably start out the season this time around 0-2 with losses to Georgia & OregOn St.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

PIGINAPOKE

Boise ST has lost 2 games in the last 3 yrs...yeah the conferance is weak..but if this game vrs uga was on smurf turf,, i take the broncos..the best bcs game last year was lou vrs boise..i think they are for real they can put up points but uga is tough . A win by boise would toss a chicken in the tractors nuts
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?