Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reggie Herring (I ask the NC State board about him & his defense)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, August 20, 2005, 12:50:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

TulsaHogFan

Very interesting, i have heard it mention that he runs a simplified offense and just varies who he brings on a regular basis.  It was successful last year and it shows that the players are buying into it this year.  I just can't wait to see what he brings against Vandy and USC.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on August 20, 2005, 01:48:34 pm
Very interesting, i have heard it mention that he runs a simplified offense and just varies who he brings on a regular basis. It was successful last year and it shows that the players are buying into it this year. I just can't wait to see what he brings against Vandy and USC.

Southern Cal will have faced the University of Hawaii  (9/2/05) before awaiting our arrival some 2 weeks of preperation for them.  By then they will have seen us play Missou ST & Vandy.  Hopefully they will be looking ahead to their conference opener in Oregon which they are known for doing.  Example - the week before the California rematch last season they faced Stanford  - 22 pt underdog and won by a field goal.   Hopefully their attention span will be limited to Arkansas last season's record while watching clips of Dave Wommack's defense as a reference!!!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Kilgor

Sounds like sour grapes about losing Herring from some of the NC State fans.  I remember all of them were predicting an impending apocalypse this season without him.  Now all the sudden he is predictable and not that good?  Right.   :D
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

JMartin_AF1

All I know is that he had the #1 rated defense.   Doesn't sound like too many people figured him out.