Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Perhaps it's because I'm from Fort Smith....

Started by PiggyBack, January 03, 2008, 07:46:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hog baby

i work for 2 - yes 2 - obnoxious ou fans and not only have to listen to them but also to their equally obnoxious  30 something kids. i find that even when they run out of coherent things to say ( which is often ) they simply yell their opinions so loudly you can't think. this is when i resort to a zen state and block them - i'm getting really good at that after working for them for 7 years. the only saving grace is that after their bowl games, and sometimes their conference championships games, their voice boxes tend to go out of commission for the next 7 months - blessed peace.
i prefer okie state fans - at least they show some class !!!! 

wps !!

OKhogfan1959

OU is the reason for most NCAA rules. It's whole program was built by Bud Wilkisons with illegal payments to players. He funneled money through boosters to players parents and players themselves.

I want to win as bad as anbody but I would not want Arkansas to just start spending money on players to get there. OU fans on the other hand tell me all the time they don't care how OU gets players. It's dirty and OU is the dirtiest program of all time.

OU fans are ignorant just like the ones on here. Stupid and obnoxious!

PiggyBack

Quote from: LawnHog48 on January 06, 2008, 08:07:17 pm
OU is the reason for most NCAA rules. It's whole program was built by Bud Wilkisons with illegal payments to players. He funneled money through boosters to players parents and players themselves.

I want to win as bad as anbody but I would not want Arkansas to just start spending money on players to get there. OU fans on the other hand tell me all the time they don't care how OU gets players. It's dirty and OU is the dirtiest program of all time.

OU fans are ignorant just like the ones on here. Stupid and obnoxious!

Yeah, I've always found it amusing that OU fans want to brag about the teams they had when they were cheating.  Classless.
Huggers react to facts and reason the way Linda Blair reacts to holy water.

http://allythigpen.com/woo2.swf

Turnberry

I hate OU more than any football program.  Easily.

I used to spend 1 week a month traveling on business to Austin, 1 week a month traveling on business to OKC.   Longhorn fans at least respect Arkansas quite a bit.  OU fans think we're a complete joke and that we're completely insignificant.

There's no comparison when comparing the arrogance of both UT and OU.   It's not even close, the OU fans are much more classless.  They are complete A-holes.  I pray nightly that somehow they will get caught cheating so that the get the death penalty.  I hope an atomic bomb is dropped on Norman. That's all.....

aka PlanoHog

Pigdiana Jones

Quote from: bao187 on January 03, 2008, 11:09:04 pm
ain't this the truth, Oklahoma drivers are the worst drivers in all the US. I have been to many states, i have been out of the states, and i cannot remember anyone driving as badly as the green taggers, remember this next time you drive down rogers, towson, grand, or phoenix, everytime you see someone do something illegal or almost cause a stupid wreck, look at the license plate it is almost always green.

Not true. The worst drivers I've ever seen are from Virginia. EASILY. At least people here in Oklahoma are actually nice and let you pull out in front of them even if it means they don't make the green light. They will also pull over on the side of the road for any emergency vehicle. In Virginia, please, you'll be cut off, cussed at, thrown the finger, and they don't move for emergency vehicles until they're like right on their tail. Even then they just move over long enough for them to pass, then they're right back in the lane.

Even living in the heart of boomer sooner country, all my close friends that i have are sooner fans and such, and the ones I know who know I'm a hog fan don't talk crap, they all have pretty much told me how much they wanted DMAC to win the heisman this year. So you can't blame all the sooner fans for your bad experiences. I'm pretty sure there are hog fans just as bad as there are sooner fans that are bad.
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

grayhawg

Quote from: salebow on January 07, 2008, 06:36:17 pm
Not true. The worst drivers I've ever seen are from Virginia. EASILY. At least people here in Oklahoma are actually nice and let you pull out in front of them even if it means they don't make the green light. They will also pull over on the side of the road for any emergency vehicle. In Virginia, please, you'll be cut off, cussed at, thrown the finger, and they don't move for emergency vehicles until they're like right on their tail. Even then they just move over long enough for them to pass, then they're right back in the lane.

Even living in the heart of boomer sooner country, all my close friends that i have are sooner fans and such, and the ones I know who know I'm a hog fan don't talk crap, they all have pretty much told me how much they wanted DMAC to win the heisman this year. So you can't blame all the sooner fans for your bad experiences. I'm pretty sure there are hog fans just as bad as there are sooner fans that are bad.
You just been lucky, and no there are no Hog fans like that. ;) Sooner fans are a-holes, all I have ever met.