Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OL Josh Tatum switches commit

Started by prisonhog, January 03, 2008, 07:28:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorvet

I can see the "To catch a predator episode in my head."
In Chris Hansens Calm Monotone Voice....
CH:Do you think its appropriate to have these kinds of conversations with a minor child?
MM:I didnt say anything inappropriate. I just wanted a friend.
CH:Let me read the transcripts. "Do want to be a part of me. I want to be a part of you."
CH: Did you say that?
MM: Yes but I was talking about CFB.
CH: Well let me go on.....

shshark00

Quote from: GolfHawg on January 03, 2008, 10:11:54 am
A "2" STAR Recruit??? Who cares, a walk - on is as good as a 2 STAR. Go find 'ole Nutt Daddy.

Normally, I would agree, but since we could put Luigs, Garner, Dominguez, Valdez, and Aguirre all on the field as our starting O-line and most people would see that as a strong line, I disagree. Why? Because they were all recruited as 2-star talents.

hog_fan

Quote from: The Boar War on January 03, 2008, 01:21:34 pm
Just wondering when the dead period ended?  How was Markuson able to contact this kid or vice versa?  I thought the only way recruits and coaches were able to talk is through on campus visits; not late night phone calls about commitment and talk about being a part of each other.

one phone a week is allowed from coaches

BERLY_HOGMAN

Quote from: hog_fan on January 03, 2008, 10:57:03 am
If I was petrino I would tell him he COULD NOT visit. This sounds like a plan by Nutt to get Tatum in here to talk to Arkansas Recruits. It's a disgrace that he thinks he should be allowed to visit when he knows he isn't coming here.

I totally agree... If he commits to Miss then it should be over because he originally committed to ARK... He has burned that bridge... see ya later tater... go play for a dud spud!