Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will you root for fellow SEC member LSU or Ohio State?

Started by Tomhog™, January 02, 2008, 03:46:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will you root for in the NC game?

LSU
Ohio State

HuntnHog

Gotta pull for LSU on this one.  I'll always go for the SEC team when playing another conference.  Besides that, if they win, it's makes us look better despite getting used by Mizzou.

Cure

Quote from: Tomhog™ on January 03, 2008, 09:06:22 pm
No jesting at all.
Indeed he is correct, people in Michigan would rather die than root for OSU in anything. The hate between the two schools would suprise a lot of people who didn't for the rivalry, including myself.
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

lyben7

SamBuckhart

Arkansas beat Lsu--thats all that matters to me. I could care less about another bowl game. I would rather watch reruns of Hanna Montana. Reruns of "Good Times". Reruns of C-Span. Boring boring boring. Did I mention that Arkansas beat Lsu. Thats all that matters to me.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

sambo65

pull for SEC teams all the way when its bowl season
I Support Coach Pelphrey

pioneerhawg

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage. And then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."  William "Hogville" Shakespeare

catdog12

Quote from: SamBuckheart on January 03, 2008, 09:36:17 pm
Arkansas beat Lsu--thats all that matters to me. I could care less about another bowl game. I would rather watch reruns of Hanna Montana. Reruns of "Good Times". Reruns of C-Span. Boring boring boring. Did I mention that Arkansas beat Lsu. Thats all that matters to me.
sam, you are a true hog. love the way you put that.+1