Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Get the hell out Reggie and Ole miss coaches

Started by forrest city joe, January 01, 2008, 03:26:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

You guys are a disgrace to coaches everywhere. and for the players who cant get over Nutt being forced out here. you can leave too.i have never seen coaches and players (NOT ALL PLAYERS) not even try like i saw today. it was a disgrace to arkansas football. BP now takes over this program. it's going to take some time. but i believe he will get it done. GO HAWGS. i still love this program.

Sow’sEar

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

judgeroyswine

Excepting the Miami loss in Little Rock so long ago, all of the worst losses in Razorback history have been on the watch of these coaches.

Pitiful!
Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

Eatthebacon

willyacs

Reggis was probably just over his head.
We were out coached and out played.
I think Reggie was trying and the players too, they just got beat by a better team.
We're just not very good. DMAC looked average, at best, today. Maybe he just
had a bad day. It was a terrible game to be a hog, but way so hard on Reggie.
Good luck to him, whereever he ends up.
Thanks Reggie, Now Let BobbyBall begin.

prairiehogcompanion

Quote from: judgeroyswine on January 01, 2008, 03:29:32 pm
Excepting the Miami loss in Little Rock so long ago, all of the worst losses in Razorback history have been on the watch of these coaches.

Pitiful!

This was a triumph compared to the two humiliations against (the real) USC.

forrest city joe

I can live with losing a game. but i can not live with not even trying.even in other bowl games we played terrible in. atleast we tried. in this game i never saw it from the Ole miss coaches, or most many of our players. i will never forgive or forget this.

prairiehogcompanion

Then again, I was embarrassed every time the semi-literate Houston Nutt opened his mouth.

judgeroyswine

Quote from: willyacs on January 01, 2008, 03:30:47 pm
Reggis was probably just over his head.
We were out coached and out played.
I think Reggie was trying and the players too, they just got beat by a better team.
We're just not very good. DMAC looked average, at best, today. Maybe he just
had a bad day. It was a terrible game to be a hog, but way so hard on Reggie.
Good luck to him, whereever he ends up.
Thanks Reggie, Now Let BobbyBall begin.

You are crazy brother!  These guys quit and if you can't see that, then I can't help you.

bigyellowdog

The only thing good about today is that the Nutt/MSM era is over.

El Dogg Hog

January 01, 2008, 03:33:42 pm #14 Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 03:35:29 pm by El Dogg Hog
Now I can see why they DIDN't hire Reggie. That was a pitiful game. Felix Jones and Peyton Hills were the two best players out today. DMAC didn't look like himself...maybe too many distractions. But that was terrible and they just got whooped my Mizzou. The coaches need to go to Ole Piss, they didn't care about Razorback football today.

Ex-Trumpet

Well, maybe it wasn't all HDN's fault after all...David Lee had NO gameplan, Herring's D made NO adjustments at halftime, Shibest's special teams played "special" once again...(I know, these are HDN's guys...)

Give ANY team a month to prepare against us and we don't stand a chance with the current regime!  Good riddance, fellas!

PS...Is there not another QB on the sideline that we could have tried?!??!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

sowbelly

How many of you Reggie fans still want him to be head coach or defensive coordinator?

SuthrnFballer15

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 01, 2008, 03:31:39 pm
I can live with losing a game. but i can not live with not even trying.even in other bowl games we played terrible in. atleast we tried. in this game i never saw it from the Ole miss coaches, or most many of our players. i will never forgive or forget this.

My feelings too.....+1
"If you're attitude is 'I was good yesterday,' you can't do that at Arkansas. Whoever your opponent is, it's a big game. Everything is up for grabs." - Coach Pelphrey

"I'm not really good at being a shifty kind of guy who likes to make moves -- I like to be a straight-line guy and run over somebody if I can."
-Peyton Hillis

"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog" - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

bobcat ball

BP give us a since of hope since all seemed to be lost under the nuttless coach that is know OLE PISSES problem good luck with the preacher saying how close they are and how he just needs some time.  This is what I heard for the last 6 or 7 years is BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH if they are not true razorbacks we don't want them.  HDN YOU SUCK AND TODAY IS HAS MUCH ABOUT YOU AS IT EVER WAS IN THE LAST 10 YEARS OF MISERY.  
WOO PIG

want2be

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 01, 2008, 03:31:39 pm

No blocking, No tackling, Mental errors........All this reflects a lack of desire from most of the players..........No adjustments on defense and lack of offensive play calling is the coaches fault

hawgwatcher

Way to "open it up" Reggie...Guess Lee did call the plays this year, cause our offense looked as bad as it did in the Auburn game.
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing"- Vince Lombardi

willyacs

They probably did quit, but I'm surprised they even tried to show up with
all they've been thru. Just be thankful some of them are still here. I'm sure
this hurt alot of the kids on the field. They are our kids.
why can't we just get off the negative and start fresh with our new coach.
This tirade at Reggie, Ole Piss coaches, and players is just bad.
Looks like we want to keep going with all this negative stuff for another
couple of years.

hoggfan30

I never thought I would say this....But thank god the razorback football season is over..It has been a hard season.To many ups and downs...Do something good.Turn right around do something awful...

Big Daddy

Hog_of_the_HILL

Someone should go back to the team hotel and see if the players are still in bed cuz that's wut today looked like.
It was worth the wait

camden5r

Quote from: sowbelly on January 01, 2008, 03:34:26 pm
How many of you Reggie fans still want him to be head coach or defensive coordinator?
I have been away with no cable for about 2 weeks. Did we hire Ellis Johnson from Mississippi st.? My friend was telling me this today. Thanks for any info

The Pulse

Reggie just said he was sorry for the way the hogs played.

He doesn't have what it takes. He needs to leave.

judgeroyswine

Quote from: willyacs on January 01, 2008, 03:36:26 pm
They probably did quit, but I'm surprised they even tried to show up with
all they've been thru. Just be thankful some of them are still here. I'm sure
this hurt alot of the kids on the field. They are our kids.
why can't we just get off the negative and start fresh with our new coach.
This tirade at Reggie, Ole Piss coaches, and players is just bad.
Looks like we want to keep going with all this negative stuff for another
couple of years.

I am happy for you, that apparently NOTHING gets you down, however, in terms of being a "football fan" that was a ridiculously embarrassing effort.

golfjam

just unreal......worst i've seen in years.....see ya in '09 Reggie.......
golf
It's Evolution Baby!

SteelShot

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on January 01, 2008, 03:34:10 pm
Well, maybe it wasn't all HDN's fault after all...David Lee had NO gameplan, Herring's D made NO adjustments at halftime, Shibest's special teams played "special" once again...(I know, these are HDN's guys...)

Give ANY team a month to prepare against us and we don't stand a chance with the current regime!  Good riddance, fellas!

I echo your statements. These problems have been around for years under Nutt (except for Reggie's defense which is usually pretty goode at the end of the year). Shibest is the worst coach in college football at any position, period.  David Lee is just an awful O-Corrdinator.  He was not an O-Corrdinator before and basically broke down film for Parcells.  I hope that Ole Piss is salavating at the look they got today at the offense they'll have next year.  Half time adjustments have not existed in a decade of Nutt ball.  Thank the Lord that Nutt and MSM era end. 

We have a new beginning starting now and I am going to enjoy it.  Go Hogs. 
"Dorothy Mantooth is a Saint!"

Idahog

Glad we could pay Ole Miss' coaches to recruit Arkansas commits for the last month...
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

zorbacks06

Lack of effort on both sides of the ball, and from the coaching staff.
One of the most pitiful, and embarrassing displays of college football I've ever witnessed.

sihog

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 01, 2008, 03:26:23 pm
You guys are a disgrace to coaches everywhere. and for the players who cant get over Nutt being forced out here. you can leave too.i have never seen coaches and players (NOT ALL PLAYERS) neven try like i saw today. it was a disgrace to arkansas football. BP now takes over this program. it's going to take some time. but i believe he will get it done. GO HAWGS. i still love this program.
Reggie did all he could, get off of Reggie.  If the hogs won would your post been thanks reggie? The good thing it over so we all can move on to BP.
GO HOGS GO

willyacs

Quote from: judgeroyswine on January 01, 2008, 03:40:33 pm
I am happy for you, that apparently NOTHING gets you down, however, in terms of being a "football fan" that was a ridiculously embarrassing effort.
I'm down. I'm depressed.
I just know the future will be much brighter now, so that's what I want to focus on and
leave the past in the past.
Heck, I wanted to win, but we didn't even compete.

phoggy

Because of the climate of political correctness now pervading America, those of us in Arkansas will no longer be referred to as HILLBILLIES. We ask that you now refer to us as OZARK-AMERICANS.Thank you!....Now if you'll excuse me, I got possums to fry.

LA-Hog

To ALL of you who supported Reggie staying on staff. To ANY of you who thought he was even a mediocre coach.  Do the rest of us a favor... When Ol' Regs' U-Haul pulls out of town, GO WITH HIM.  YOU WERE/ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM !

Hawgasaurus

AMEN! Pathetic showing - I hope their future employers' watched this futile attempt at coaching! Good ridance!!!
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet.

preach33

Reggie - to think you actually had the audacity to want to be a head coach - better yet - the coach of our beloved Hogs. Thank goodness that decision has turned out in our favour.

trojan87

It's all about having a disciplined ball team and we havent had that in years.

trufanofhogs

Total and complete lack of effort. Absolutely, the worst athletic performance by any Razorback team in any sport. This coaching staff should have been dismissed over a month ago. We could have done as well with no coaches at all. Wait, that is what we just witnessed.

psychopig

Amen!  The Nutt era is over.  Ole Miss can have them all!  Pathetic.

ddavis2159

What about the TWO fake punts?  Trying one fake, then (for some unknown reason) after calling a time out, trying it AGAIN? Was ANYBODY fooled by that?

TrumannRazorback24

Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on January 01, 2008, 03:27:45 pm
Take Casey Dick and Reggie Fish with you!
What did Reggie Fish do besides cost us an SEC Championship?

cmakrzrbak

Quote from: zorbacks06 on January 01, 2008, 03:47:45 pm
One of the most pitiful, and embarrassing displays of college football I've ever witnessed.

Nothing else needs to be said.  It was simply surreal to watch.
"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

DeltaBoy

The MSM had their revenge today and it is good bye and go to Hades for Reggie and the Mafia IMO!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Shadow23

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on January 01, 2008, 03:34:10 pm

Great one!  Coach Herring mentioned adjustments as they were headed to halftime.  I must have missed them.  Did the assistant coaches do any work here after the announcement about their going to Ole Piss?  I didn't see any desire from the coaches and the players seem to have followed suit.   >:(

Bring on Petrino!!! :razorback:

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: ddavis2159 on January 01, 2008, 04:09:08 pm
What about the TWO fake punts?  Trying one fake, then (for some unknown reason) after calling a time out, trying it AGAIN? Was ANYBODY fooled by that?

I was fooled...I thought NO WAY they'd try the exact same friggin' play...
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

arkrzrbacks

I got sick when it showed Shibest on the sideline. I shuld have seen it as a premonition of things to come.  Come on 2008 football, can't wait for Coach Bobby P. time!

forrest city joe

Quote from: zorbacks06 on January 01, 2008, 03:47:45 pm
Bingo. you are right on the money.