Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congratulations to Mississippi State, 2007 Liberty Bowl Champions....

Started by ErieHog, December 29, 2007, 07:53:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

therevinark

Congrats on the win.  Coach Croom, you are doing a fine job.

WilsonHog

The first Thursday night of the season LSU hammered State 45-0.

Sylvester Croom rallied his team and they won 8 of their next 12. He did an outstanding job.

The man can coach. 

Swinehart

Quote from: CallMeHog on December 29, 2007, 08:26:11 pm
I want Florida to win so the werewolves will have something to howl about other than Mallett leaving.
:D
Wonder what the chances are of seeing Mallett get a few snaps in the game? 

method_hog

My girlfriend goes to school in Columbus, about 20mins from Starkville, and we have a lot of friends there who are huge State fans (naturally).  It's fun to talk trash with those guys during the season, but by and large, the Ms. State fans are always class acts.  We went to the game in Starkville in 06.  Drove all-over town with "#5 - HEISMAN" and "WOO PIG SOOIE" written on our windows, ate breakfast at a WH in Columbus in our Razorback gear (Craig O'Neil actually showed up while we were eating), and talked to a lot of state fans - never once did we catch any flack or having anything really negative or uncalled for said or suggested to us.  Maybe a few horns honked and fists shaken, but they were quickly followed by waves and "good luck today" or something similar.  Always treated well.  And remember, we clinched the West with that win. 

Try getting a reception like that in Baton Rouge.

Congratulations, State.  A class program, and a well deserved win.  Now turn your sites on 2008, and Oxford, NOW!  Best of luck.

Baconator

Google 'Fire Croom' and read all the posts from 2006. More recent posts are mysteriously missing. Hilarious.

hoglady

I will root for all the SEC no matter who they're playing - including Florida.
The better the SEC does in the bowl games, the better the preseason rankings.
I want the Big Ten, especially Ohio St and Michigan, to get creamed everytime they step on the field.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Dugann

woooot glad to see it, just makes us look that much better IMO. :razorback:
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

Purple Tiger

Quote from: ErieHog on December 29, 2007, 08:11:42 pm
It is damn hard, I know;  what helps me is remembering how often Michigan has started the season at #5 or higher, with absolutely no justification whatsoever,  loses 3 games, and still finishes in the Top 10.    That's been bothering me for 25 years, so it outweighs my Teblow-hate.

Amen!

PorcineSublime

Quote from: msudawgs64 on December 30, 2007, 12:25:34 am
thanks guys, now beat living crape out of Missouri. 

They will see the best running back in the country.

Congrats 64, and to all the long suffering Dog fans. Croom did it and did it the right way. Now we just have to get him up to date on his cattle castration skills.  ;D Go SEC!!
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

dewayne

Quote from: method_hog on December 30, 2007, 07:35:55 am
My girlfriend goes to school in Columbus, about 20mins from Starkville, and we have a lot of friends there who are huge State fans (naturally).  It's fun to talk trash with those guys during the season, but by and large, the Ms. State fans are always class acts.  We went to the game in Starkville in 06.  Drove all-over town with "#5 - HEISMAN" and "WOO PIG SOOIE" written on our windows, ate breakfast at a WH in Columbus in our Razorback gear (Craig O'Neil actually showed up while we were eating), and talked to a lot of state fans - never once did we catch any flack or having anything really negative or uncalled for said or suggested to us.  Maybe a few horns honked and fists shaken, but they were quickly followed by waves and "good luck today" or something similar.  Always treated well.  And remember, we clinched the West with that win. 

Try getting a reception like that in Baton Rouge.

Congratulations, State.  A class program, and a well deserved win.  Now turn your sites on 2008, and Oxford, NOW!  Best of luck.

ive been to lsu and state for away games.. lets just say the lsu fans are..special..

texas fans were still by far the worst.