Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tommy, Wally, and David

Started by razrken, April 04, 2005, 02:04:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razrken

I would take Tommy, Wally, and David in a heartbeat over the backrow show.  Chances are the Morning Buzz could make its premier in NWA soon.  Also the thin skin of Bo would need to thicken if they plan on going statewide.  Mike does a good job though.

tophawg19

LOTTA OF B.S LOT OF FUN 103.7 IS ABOUT ALL I CAN FIND IN SO.ARK .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

PaulSqueals

Has Bazzil ever publically mentioned what happened with his venture in Nashville?  Just wondering. 

He left LR for a few months to try new things in Nashville...now he's back.

He does an outstanding job with The Broyles Award.  His creation of the LR Touchdown Club was a good idea as well.

razrken

He just loves it here in Arkansas and the opportunity to work with Tommy (King of Radio in Arkansas) was more than he could pass up.  The addition of Wally really makes the show awesome...Listen live 1037thebuzz.com from 6-10....oh another advantage it is longer than 2 hours.

PorcineSublime

For those of us fortunate/unfortunate enough to live in NWA we have no way of comparing the two shows. However if it works the same as Sportsrap vs DTS, I think NWA would win hands down.  As I have stated in the other thread, Mike and Bo's show makes no pretense of bing a slick production. It is what it is and I for one like it. If you don't like it that doesn't make you an idiot or a genius. You just have a different idea of what it should be. I would imagine as the show grows, the format will change a little and the polish will come. Orit may stay just as it is, a local call-in show that will go where the big boys won't. JMO
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

PerryHog

Be nice if it was a real sports show. It's still the same ol' titties and beer, toned down some, and a tad more sports. Bazzel for roger, and that's all the difference between the two shows.

Pragmatic PiG

the 'elf' is good on the radio?

i'd have to hear that to believe it......

Porquemada

Quote from: PaulSqueals on April 04, 2005, 02:45:44 pm
Has Bazzil ever publically mentioned what happened with his venture in Nashville?  Just wondering. 

He left LR for a few months to try new things in Nashville...now he's back.

He does an outstanding job with The Broyles Award.  His creation of the LR Touchdown Club was a good idea as well.
I always thought it was just a cover to quietly get away from the train-wreck that was Stanley Knox and company?

Philip Seaton

Quote from: razrken on April 04, 2005, 03:09:53 pm
He just loves it here in Arkansas and the opportunity to work with Tommy (King of Radio in Arkansas) was more than he could pass up. The addition of Wally really makes the show awesome...Listen live 1037thebuzz.com from 6-10....oh another advantage it is longer than 2 hours.

No diss intended but I don't think I have ever seen the word "Awesome" linked with anything Wally has done. I never up that early to listen to them so I wouldn't know. I've tried to catch the follow up show that starts at 10 a.m. but  five minutes is all I can stand of it. It's terrible — they are so self-absorbed.

Illinihog

Wally's an Idoit....Maybe there will be another article about P.A.R.K this week.........I'll hold my breath.(sarcasm)

Kid Duroc

Both shows are terrible, but I think 99 percent of radio call-in shows are.
Wally needs to go back to his hobbit hole and concentrate on grammar and fact checking, since he apparently doesn't allow any editing of his copy.
Bazzel just needs to focus on keeping his teeth as white as they can be.

And Tommy needs to rethink his convictions, since he's now working and acting all chummy with two people he used to brutalize daily on his old show.

tophawg19

MONEY .. W ally's ok how many other guys do you know that have tough enough balls to staddle a fence as long as he has . Hell he can do both sides of an arguement by himself .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

idochog

Quote from: Illinihog on April 05, 2005, 06:44:42 am
Wally's an Idoit....Maybe there will be another article about P.A.R.K this week.........I'll hold my breath.(sarcasm)

At least we dont have to read the Ole Piss articles anymore.
I love Jesus!