Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Michigan State Dominating the Boards

Started by WilsonHog, April 02, 2005, 08:44:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

Paul Davis is controlling the inside, and Brown and Ager rebound like Nolan's guards did. The Spartans play like every missed shot belongs to them.

Oh, one other thing.  Roy Williams appears to be in over his head coaching against Tom Izzo.

Extra Point

Notice how Billy Packer attributes MSU's success to UNC's mess ups, but UNC is brilliant when they have success.  In other words, MSU is not winning, UNC is just losing.  Poor Billy may not have a team to root for in Monday's game.

HogInMemphis

Quote from: WilsonHog on April 02, 2005, 08:44:26 pm
Paul Davis is controlling the inside, and Brown and Ager rebound like Nolan's guards did. The Spartans play like every missed shot belongs to them.

Oh, one other thing.  Roy Williams appears to be in over his head coaching against Tom Izzo.

Good call - Williams really never did appear to know what to do vs. Izzo, even though Williams and NC won by double digits.  :o

WilsonHog

Quote from: HogInMemphis on April 02, 2005, 10:32:19 pm

Good call - Williams really never did appear to know what to do vs. Izzo, even though Williams and NC won by double digits. :o

I won $100 on North Carolina.

NCGatorBait

Good call - Williams really never did appear to know what to do vs. Izzo, even though Williams and NC won by double digits.  :o
Roy isn't a future Hall of Fame coach for no reason...great halftime adjustments...and Izzo was crazy to try and push the tempo..UNC thrives off of it. 8)

HogInMemphis

Quote from: WilsonHog on April 02, 2005, 10:47:33 pm

Good call - Williams really never did appear to know what to do vs. Izzo, even though Williams and NC won by double digits. :o

I won $100 on North Carolina.
Ah, I see. Your post was motivated by your mood due to your wager.