Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steelers Fans Big on Matt

Started by Semper Hogelis, April 01, 2005, 05:10:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Semper Hogelis

April 01, 2005, 05:10:42 pm Last Edit: April 01, 2005, 05:34:34 pm by Semper Hogelis
LET ME DO THIS OVER SO 3KTGHOG CAN UNDERSTAND THE POST. The "Steel City" That would be Pittsburg, Pa. Is real high on Matt Jones. The former Arkansas QB. That's Quarterback. Here is the link.

http://discuss.pittsburglive.com/viewtopic.php?t=47097
I need a monkey, a football and a bucket of grease. HY coaching search 2019....

3kgthog

Could someone repost that message for me so I can understand it? It was an enormous grammatical cluster.

Semper Hogelis

Semper Hogelis

Thanks Scott. Gonna check out that site.  Stillers.com

Semper Hogelis

Been pimpin Matt on other Steeler sites. There thinking he wont make it to 30 pick in the first. They are thinking Minnesota takes him first.

Boared

I can vouch for what Scott's sayng as that place is full of nut-jobs who get more satisfaction off ripping each other than discussing sports. The division here between Nutt-huggers and Nutt bashers is nothing compared to which side you're on regarding Cowher (most on the site, including those who created it, hate him more than anyone here hates Nutt). The good thing about that site is that you get occasional info from the 'Burgh that isn't covered by the local media there or even national media. The articles written by the mods of the site are pretty in-depth as well.

Semper Hogelis

Cool, Thanks Boared. Not much on coach bashing. Here or any other site. Stan is trying my patience though. It's the curse of  Red Boot's. No more championship's til Nolan says so.

RebelliousHog

Back in the Bradshaw days I was big Steeler fan. Mainly because they were kicking the cowgirls a$$es and my Packers were stinking up the landscape at the time. I wouldn't be bothered at all to see MJ go there.

I'd HATE to see him go to the Vikings because:
   A-They are not one of my favorite teams.
   B-I never saw MJ on a cold weather team (yes I know they have a dome) It's still      colder than hell up there.
   C-It means that Carroll will have to cover his tall self twice a year(not counting playoffs). Talk about a mismatch. 
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

RebelliousHog

There's been a lot of talk about Gruden drooling over MJ, but the paper today said that Gruden also is high on the Williams kid from USC.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

PorcineSublime

I'll be danged if I can get either one of those links to work. I am not normally tech challenged, but it aint working for me tonight.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Macgyver_Hawg

Roethlisberger to Jones for the TD  8)

Lanny

Steelers Suck, If you're going to talk to about a real NFL team you must mention America's Team.............The Five time World Champion Dallas Cowboys.

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Macgyver_Hawg

Quote from: hSv on April 01, 2005, 10:12:59 pm
Steelers Suck, If you're going to talk to about a real NFL team you must mention America's Team.............The Five time World Champion Dallas Cowboys.

Good luck with that.

RebelliousHog

The Steelers played the 'girls in 76 and 79 and the cowgirls LOST.

God I hate that "America's Team" BS. It makes me want to puke every time I see/hear/read it. In fact. BLEEEEGGGLLLLEEEECH. I just did. Shiite , now my wifes gonna be pissed cause I ruined the carpet.

Doug

I'd be thrilled to see Jones go to the Patriots or Falcons, personally.  I know that he won't though....
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

gatecrasher

Quote from: hSv on April 01, 2005, 10:12:59 pm

Yes...a fellow Cowboys fan!!!  The Steelers don't need Matt Jones!!  Tell u what...we have the #11 and I think the #20 picks in the first round.  We'll probably wind up using the #11 on defense...that #20 pick is about the fringe of where I think MJ will be drafted.  I know Parcells is high on Jones....so is JJ.  If he has any inklings of grabbing him, he better do it then, because if he isn't gone at #20, he'll be gone before the 31st pick.  He won't last until round 2.  He's got way too much upside to slip out of round 1 undrafted.  Cowboys fans...when you hit your knees at night, ask God to grant His blessing on Matt Jones becoming a Dallas Cowboy!  Is God a football fan?  If so, is he a Cowboys fan? ;D

Cornhogio

Quote from: maintube on April 01, 2005, 10:36:58 pm
The Steelers played the 'girls in 76 and 79 and the cowgirls LOST.

God I hate that "America's Team" BS. It makes me want to puke every time I see/hear/read it. In fact. BLEEEEGGGLLLLEEEECH. I just did. Shiite , now my wifes gonna be pissed cause I ruined the carpet.

Good to see that those history classes are working out for you.  Didn't realize there were any history majors in football.  What happened the last time the steelers played the Cowboys in the Super Bowl?  :D
Society is responsible for the night that it produces.

Semper Hogelis

We have all seen this. But it's on the steelers message board. http://oinkville.tripod.com/jones70.wmv