Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PELPHREY PRESSER STREAMING LIVE TODAY...

Started by Mark Lericos, April 09, 2007, 10:50:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Fan 51

Quote from: hoggirl73 on April 09, 2007, 02:22:43 pm
KNWA channel 9 is the best for sports coverage.
It is a tossup between them & Ch 5. I think that Bo & Mike are about the only 2 in NWA that go to bat and try to find out the truth. They ask the tough questions when everyone else just wants to play the UofA's old song and Dance.
The over used wildcat will be rendered ineffective as it was after our 8-0 starting QB was benched!

TorsinAHog

might kill the wildcats to see one of their alums calling the hogs
To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

d1nonlyhogfan

Quote from: wirebender25 on April 09, 2007, 02:23:58 pm
Quote from: d1nonlyhogfan on April 09, 2007, 10:55:50 am
Won't be watching. Don't care anymore.

Don't care?  Why post?
Taking out my anger toward Nutt on anyone and everything.
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it." -- Lou Holtz

"I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win." -- Urban Meyer

bd93

HoopS

The Marmot

I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

cmakrzrbak

"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

hoginboston

Someone tell John White to shut the hell up.

SexyBeast77

Man Chancellor White is going on and on about geography of the south. Babble Babble dribble

HeathHateMe

A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, and must be avenged.

Ho Ville

Broyles has now said "He's been there" 5234 times.

Ho Ville

PigglyWiggly

Quote from: Ho Ville on April 09, 2007, 03:14:30 pm
He gets a 3/10 on the hog call...

Agreed to be weak, but hell, it was better than Altman's...and he should get a slide, bc "he's been there"

hoginboston

Triplets? U.S. Reed? PINE BLUFF vs. UNC????

Wait a minute.

I LOVE this guy!!!

hawgsav1

I can't get the thing to work.  Are there other sites?
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

HoopS

I love this dude.   I'm extremely happy we hired him!

Ftsmithmike

I love it. I was worried bc this guy has to bleed blue after they retired his #34. But the fact is this guy is excited. I wish him the best. All SEC Academic. Mr Basketball in Kentucky. So much better than Dana.
"Here a question arises: whether it is better to be loved than feared, or the reverse. The answer is, of course, that it would be best to be both loved and feared. But since the two rarely come together, anyone compelled to choose will find greater security in being feared than in being loved."

ttownhog

kinda a groin shot to altman there. ha-ha

paraloma

Dallas Washington for Heisman

hawgsav1

taht link hasn't been working.  I tried KNWA too but that wasn't doing it either

dsewell70

hawgsav1

well, I didn't see much of it, but he seemed to be more into it than Altman was, which was very nice to see.  I'll also cut a coach some slack at the beginning press conference cuz of nerves and all that.  I mean the guy just made a life changing decision and had to do it within a few days.  On top of worrying about recruiting and all that, the guy has to find a house and a place to live etc. so we'll see how it goes.

Hammibal Lecter

is there a link to the video of the presser, just got out of work and would like to watch it in its entirety.....
Quote from: Breems on January 14, 2014, 10:53:08 pm
I PEED. I PEED. MY PANTS HAVE PEE PEE.

Red Tusk

100% better than a few days ago with Nada Faltman. JP has some enthusiasm and desire to win. I don't think he'll put up with any crap from players having ego's that get in the way of helping the team.
If you can accept losing, you can't win.-Vince Lombardi

'Why don't they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff.'-Steven Wright

forttownpimp

Ya, I missed it too.  Anywhere I can watch it.  I think all of the previous links were for live streaming only.

BradyHolzhauer

I was wondering if there was a place to watch it as well, I was at school.

-B

AirForceHog

Thanks for the links. Good to see we can now move on in basketball. I think this guy will be a good one.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Mark Lericos

It's on the website... www.4029tv.com...

you can replay it over and over if you wish!

Jim

Watching it now...I'm impressed with his "mother-in-law" defense comment.  Constant pressure and harrassment.  LOL

Seems like a no nonsense kind of guy who's definitely got some fire and passion for the game who also understands that Arkansas basketball is not a program that willing to settle.  He's just as determined to build this program and "our style of play is back"!!

GO HOGS!  Welcome Coach Pelfrey!!

WestMemphisHogFan

Thanks for the link.  I loved the comment about how he knows the style of play that Arkansas loves, and that style is back!

uptownhog

Quote from: Mark Lericos on April 09, 2007, 04:16:55 pm

Where's the Q & A video?

hawgsav1

can someone post it on youtube later or something?

hogsforever2

Quote from: uptownhog on April 09, 2007, 04:43:19 pm
Quote from: Mark Lericos on April 09, 2007, 04:16:55 pm

Where's the Q & A video?

Yeah I'd like to see the questions too.

Lokirain

I just watched it and thought it was good. Pelphrey seems enthused about the job, and truly that makes me happy... right now. He's going to have to win right away, and if he does, he will endear himself to fans. It's no mystery, we gotta win and the love will come from the fans for anybody who can facilitate that.

VenturaHog

he knocked the presser out the park, I feel really good about this guy.

WestMemphisHogFan