Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PELPHREY PRESSER STREAMING LIVE TODAY...

Started by Mark Lericos, April 09, 2007, 10:50:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Lericos

April 09, 2007, 10:50:10 am Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 11:49:36 am by Mark Lericos
  40/29 will carry the John Pelphrey press conference live on tv AND streaming on our website... 3:00 p.m.

www.4029tv.com   for you out of area, state, country people

H&D

Please not hog calls, it's just awkward with a new coach.
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

d1nonlyhogfan

"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it." -- Lou Holtz

"I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win." -- Urban Meyer

EricThePig

fred ziffel

"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

Rider0375

Hogfanman2817

tolerati

"Show me a quarterback who isn't cocky, and I'll show you a quarterback who isn't worth a damn." - Darrell Royal

CalHog

cynben

Will there be a link on the homepage to click in order to watch the PC?  All I can see on there right now are links to old stories on video.

35yrhogfan

What time is the PC?  Is it at BWA again?  Open to public?

wwwhogfan

Sweet.  Surely it will be more exciting than the Altrman presser

hogjayhawk

Table Rocker

Table Rocker

Quote from: d1nonlyhogfan on April 09, 2007, 10:55:50 am
Won't be watching. Don't care anymore.

do us all a favor and don't step foot inside bud walton next year

3kgthog

I urge you all to watch a different channel. 40/29 always cuts away before the Q&A starts. They did it for the Mustain and Norman commitment press conference, the Stan Heath hiring, and the Dana Altman hiring.

pigmania

razorhead69

Quote from: pigmania on April 09, 2007, 12:38:29 pm
Please Frank don't embarrass us today.

It is Hog fans who I hope don't embarass us.

Mister_BS

Quote from: 3kgthog on April 09, 2007, 12:34:48 pm
I urge you all to watch a different channel. 40/29 always cuts away before the Q&A starts. They did it for the Mustain and Norman commitment press conference, the Stan Heath hiring, and the Dana Altman hiring.
best website to watch it on???

NuttinItUp

Nice, great for the out of area folks like myself.

Thanks so much!

WestMemphisHogFan

Awesome! Thanks Mark.  I will be watching with excitement.

cynben

What are our other options besides 40/29??

But you care enough to log online and post about it?

NuttinItUp

Quote from: cynben on April 09, 2007, 01:08:03 pm
You gotta take what they give you, bro. What do you have against 40/29?

Mister_BS

Quote from: NuttinItUp on April 09, 2007, 01:11:17 pm
I don't think anybody has anything against 40/29 but if they give you half the story -- i.e., not televising the press conference part of the "show" -- then we're better off watching a channel that provides full coverage.

Hog Fan 51

They have the weakest sports coverage in the state.
The over used wildcat will be rendered ineffective as it was after our 8-0 starting QB was benched!

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Mister_BS on April 09, 2007, 01:20:36 pm
I don't think anybody has anything against 40/29 but if they give you half the story -- i.e., not televising the press conference part of the "show" -- then we're better off watching a channel that provides full coverage.

Who said they weren't providing full coverage?

Mark Lericos

Ok look... regardless of what we do on tv... the ENTIRE PRESS CONFERENCE will be streaming live on the website.

Understand not EVERYONE wants to watch a 40 minutes press conference. There are logistics to breaking into national programming. We've cut in and provided the bulk of pressers for you. Sometimes it may not be every single second... but it's a lot, just depends on the timing.

;)

TrojArk

It looks like 5 will stream the press conference live as well. I found a link at the top of their page.

www.5newsonline.com

cynben

I have nothing against 40/29....but someone mentioned that they do not cover the PC in it's entirety and I was asking if there were other options.  DOWN BOY!

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Mark Lericos on April 09, 2007, 01:28:37 pm

Ok look... regardless of what we do on tv... the ENTIRE PRESS CONFERENCE will be streaming live on the website.

Understand not EVERYONE wants to watch a 40 minutes press conference. There are logistics to breaking into national programming. We've cut in and provided the bulk of pressers for you. Sometimes it may not be every single second... but it's a lot, just depends on the timing.

;)
Thanks Mark. I'll be watching in its entirety.

football-writer

LET's just make sure he does one thing before the press conference....SIGN THE DA%# CONTRACT!!!
Bobby Petrino...putting fear into opposing SEC coaches one recruit at a time

little pigee

;)
Thanks for the help. 
It's not about the money...it's about the amount of money.

Hog Fan 51

Quote from: football-writer on April 09, 2007, 01:32:17 pm
LET's just make sure he does one thing before the press conference....SIGN THE DA%# CONTRACT!!!
Brilliant!!!
The over used wildcat will be rendered ineffective as it was after our 8-0 starting QB was benched!

NuttinItUp

Quote from: football-writer on April 09, 2007, 01:32:17 pm
Practicing the hog call a couple times beforehand couldn't hurt either.

Mark Lericos

Notice how he put up two fingers at one point, like Richard Nixon.  Razorgate Scandal.  ;D

Mister_BS

Quote from: NuttinItUp on April 09, 2007, 01:26:54 pm
Quote from: Mister_BS on April 09, 2007, 01:20:36 pm

Who said they weren't providing full coverage?
the poster above said they haven't previously. according to mark, i guess they do on the website, which is good enough for me.

cocahog

As a head coach his record at the University of South Alabama was 60-55.....who cares?

Mister_BS

;)
i appreciate the info, and the coverage.

my previous experiences with pelphrey were good ones.

Mister_BS

Quote from: cocahog on April 09, 2007, 01:46:51 pm
As a head coach his record at the University of South Alabama was 60-55.....who cares?
and it took john wooden about 17 years to win a national title. that led to 10 in 12 years. but who cares what you think...

Anon2

KATV said last night they would break into regular programming to cover it.  Said it would be at 2:00 pm.  Guess the time was changed.

GO

Thanks for covering it and the streaming. I am out of state on business so this works out great!

david1420us

Hey does anyone know if it is 3 eastern or central time I am assuming central since that is what we are in. Just wanted to make sure though.

hawgslop74

hoggirl73

KNWA channel 9 is the best for sports coverage.

wirebender25