Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Rollin' with Nolan," "Stan the Man." What slogan will John Pelphrey be given? (Four and out.)

Started by HOGansHero, April 09, 2007, 09:48:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGansHero

John "Give 'em Pel - phrey?"  :razorback:

:razorback:   I don't know...just wondering what others would come up with?  :razorback:

UAfan

spudhog

Craig O Squeal

fullfan

Hog in MO

jamie72921

Bless your heart

Flatfoot

Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

HotGrits

I\'m just a clever visual metaphor that personafies the concept of abstract thought.

Craig O Squeal

John Futrall

Quote from: wwwhogfan on April 09, 2007, 09:48:52 am
40 minutes of Pel

That's my vote.

That, or Pelphrey's gallimaufry (it's the only word I could find besides belfry that rhymed)

John Futrall

Craig O Squeal

AR_dustoff

Hold on guys...when we started talking about slogans is when Altman tucked tail and ran.  Lets make sure Coach P moves in to a house in NWA before we give him a slogan!

HOGansHero

Quote from: HUNGLOWHOG on April 09, 2007, 10:34:27 am
red on the head  ;D ;D ;D

I wonder if he has been nicknamed "Red?"  And the coach of the Razorbacks...Jooooohnnnnn "Red" Pel-phreyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Hog Fan 51

The over used wildcat will be rendered ineffective as it was after our 8-0 starting QB was benched!

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

porkNjeans

Donny2665

I dont know about you guy, but I'm going to sit on the John and think about this one.
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

impact

Arkansas Razorback Football - Reigning champion and annual winner of the Integrity Bowl!

porkNjeans

John Futrall

Quote from: porkNjeans on April 09, 2007, 10:52:13 am
ask not for whom the pel tolls
it tolls for phrey.

Anytime you can do a play on words  with an Edgar Allen Poe reference, it's gotta be a good post!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PennHOG

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

jameshogfan

How many years will this university have a get out of Pelphrey card.

Okay... I'm done.

Razors84

Quote from: mikeyg31 on April 09, 2007, 10:30:59 am
Quote from: wwwhogfan on April 09, 2007, 09:48:52 am
40 minutes of Pel

That's my vote.

That, or Pelphrey's gallimaufry (it's the only word I could find besides belfry that rhymed)

Uh, can I have a definition?  Language of origin?   Can I buy a vowel?

PennHOG

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

mjchog

Ouachihog

"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

holdempig

Phrey beer

Whats that I Pel cooking?  Phrey bacon.

Are we gonna have a Phrey bobblehead night?

3kgthog

HOGansHero

Trottsky