Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogville.net welcomes new basketball coach John Pelphrey

Started by Lanny, April 08, 2007, 10:34:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Table Rocker

i'll sign this one since the official welcoming thread just disappeared.....

welcome coach pelphrey, please save us!

Justifiable Hogicide

Welcome to Arkansas!

You will love here like we do.

Go Hogs Go!

:razorback:

hawgette

Woo Pig Sooie Coach Pelphrey!!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

wawa111

hey hey hey...we have a coach...let please all stay positive and give this guy a chance. GO HOGS

Houston h

Arkansas basketball is doomed!
Thank you Frank, your legacy is secure!

Hollywood_HOGan

welp

dont know too much about him but if he can recruit his tail off, get Bev to stay then bring it on.

razorbackfan4life

Wes Craven

He has a great pedigree having worked as an assistant under Eddie Sutton and 8 years with Billy Donovan. He took over a South Alabama team who went 4-14 the year before he got their and in a few short years he has gone 24-7 and 20-12 in the last few years.

Welcome Coach and here's to a bright future.

PigRedMachine

Wes Craven

CORZRBACKFAN

After reading coach Pelphrey's props from so many major coaches, seeing his playing record, and what he's done at USA, I have no doubt that he will restore pride to Razorback basketball. He may not be a major name hire, but he is someone we will be glad we got down the road. Welcome aboard, Coach Pelphrey!

To Dana Altman: you deserve to rot in Fuskerland-you never deserved to be a Razorback...Go Hogs!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
-"One has to learn havin' fun is just smilin' through
those changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes. "

-Jimmy Buffett

lightsout

Welcome to John Pelphrey.  Here's to your future successes at the University of Arkansas :razorback:

wcate1

WELCOME COACH PELPHRY! GO HOGS GO!!! :razorback: :razorback: :)

Table Rocker

THANK GOD ITS FINALLY OVER!!!!!

Sincerely,
My refresh button, my girlfriend and my current employer

hoginator

Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

W_KY_Hog

Very happy with your hire, coach.
Welcome!
The Hogs that don't know anything about you will be pleasantly surprised.

runich

Welcome to Arkansas Coach!  I hope you can do a better HOG CALL than Altman...hehe...I kid, I kid...I really think that this is an awesome hire guys...I think most of all he will bring the fun back to watching Razorback basketball.

GO HOGS!!!

Razorhogs

redbarn

Welcome Coach Pelphrey and I predict SEC coach of the year in Basketball next year.  Go Hogs..........
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

bigDeeda1rst

THIS IS A GREAT CHOICE. IT IS A GOOD DAY TO BE A HOG FAN> :razorback:GO HOGS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hawaiianhogster

Always a great welcome from me. Aloha and Mahalo for taking on the challenge. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Ugly Uncle

Welcome.

I believe in you.  Lets shock the world!
Retired Radio Host

RD

Hawgvillain

I'm very happy with this hire - Much happier than Dana Altman.  Welcome aboard John, you have my full support...

Hogback

IPig

I dont know about the hire but the recomendations and who he worked\played for is very impressive.  He has had to learn something from Pitino and Donovan!!  Atleast i hope...

Razorhogs

So let me see if I got this right... Heath was fired, got hired by USF.  USF had the choice of Heath and Pelphrey and they took Heath.  Where did we upgrade in a basketball coach????

LuckyGiraffe

Welcome Coach Pellphrey!!!  Give us a great Hog Call at the presser!

Arkiebrian

Table Rocker

Houston h

Is it just me or is this site becoming another mode for the Arkansas spin doctors?

No_nuts

W_KY_Hog

Lanlord

Marshfieldhog

Welcome..be prepared to win and win fast. Also beware of text messages..they will mess you up.

W_KY_Hog

Hogback

gkimrey

Great! Maybe we can move on now. Welcome Coach Pelphrey.
\"if you would not be forgotten, before you are dead and rotten, either write things worth the reading or do things worth the writing\".  Benjamin Franklin

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

SunriseHog

Congratulations and......Welcome to Coach Pelphrey and his family to Arkansas.  We are very glad that you have chosen to be here, and we support you!!    Now....it's on to 40 MINUTES OF PELL!!!!!!
GO CARDINALS!! GO HOGS!!

chiefsfan

Coach,

Ive watched you play ASU for 2 years and am readily impressed.   welcome to Arkansas

P.S.   If the Football coach asks to use your cell phone, dont let him
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

casken

Welcome coach!

WPS :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

Razor6

I'll embrace this guy as well... Welcome to Hog Country.
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

rocksalt

Hey Coach - Welcome to Arkansas. This will probably be the toughest job you will ever love. We are glad to have you here.  :razorback:
It's a Mother-In-Law defense - Constant Pressure and Harrassment.   J. Pelphrey

We are on the "Highway to Hellphrey"...  "40 minutes of Hellphrey" !      Hogfans

Tejano Jawg

Haven't we been here before?

Well, not exactly...welcome Coach John Pelphrey!  :razorback:
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork