Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Memphis Tigers.Org is having a field day with Hogville.

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, April 06, 2007, 04:43:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

westendmed

Quote from: yraciv on April 06, 2007, 06:09:39 pm
Quote from: westendmed on April 06, 2007, 06:01:45 pm
I never been to memphis but bet its really bad place.  There bakesball teem sux too.

I have never been to Memphis, but bet it's a really bad place.  Their baseball/basketball team sucks too.  I couldn't resist on the new guy.
Thanks to you for making it cleared up.

Big_D

One of their main attractions is  Mud Island, that about says it all.

BOSSMAN

One of Ark.'s main attractions is.................(cricket sound).....................(cricket sounds).......

I get back to you.

BaconIsBurning

About the racial stuff. I do find memphro and Mempfrica offensive. I do have black people in my family and I love them dearly.How would you feel is someone called fayetteville Crackerland? It's not right. And come on now, it's easter.

razorbacker80

I grew up in Eastern Arkansas, and have visited Memphis many times. 
I was a huge fan of Memphis State in the early 70s before the Sutton days in Arkansas. 

Larry Finch, Ronnie Robinson, Wes Wesphal, Bill Laurie, and the great Larry Kenon were my heroes.
I have vivid memories of the 1973 Final Four, where MSU knocked out Ernie Digregerio and Providence in the semis, and fell to UCLA in the NC game.  That was Waltons unbelievable performance (21-22 for 44 pts). 

Some of you have said negative things about Memphis and have never been there... 
In the immortal words of Dylan, don't criticize what you don't understand.

I'm 100% Hog now, an alumni and a fan.  I would love to steal JC away from the University of Memphis, because he would be a great fit for us. 

Whatever happens... please try to have some class as you represent the UA to the message boards you visit. 

babywhiz

From their boards: I can't open it there and every time I try to register the stupid site freezes up. Must be programmed not to allow new registers from Memphis.....

This coming from a site that when you register gives you this: Your account has been created. However, this forum requires account activation by the administrator.

;)
Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

Hogpuddin

Wooooo-hoooooooooooo.  Guys, you should see how this missjtiger is flirting with me.  I wish that I had time to show you guys the e-mails that she has been sending me.  I might move to Memphis after all.   ;)

The Hawg Marshal

I've spent alot of time in Memphis,love Rendezvous,and have spent my share of time at the Mt. Moriah Performing Arts Center and Autozone park is a great place to watch a ballgame. I'm not bashing the place but you have to admit the crime there has gone through the roof. A friend of mine went to Rendezvous a few weeks ago and got mugged near the entrance. I don't go as often as I used to, but I have lots of friends and an ex gf that still live there.

Hogpuddin

Okay, so she didn't send me a "bunch" of e-mails.  However, after I tried to be nice to her, she ran over to there pathetic little board and made the comment that I was flirting with her. 

For one, I cannot even see her.
Two, I do not wish to see her.
Three, I am happy with the way that my life is right now.

These cats think that they are so smart and clever and come over here and try to be all buddy-buddy with us, but then they run over to their cheap, little board and make fun of us.  To heck with them.  Anyone that knows me on this board knows that I am pretty easy to get along with, so it is hard for me to say this, but a lot of those people are scum.  They talk about how stupid we are and how easily that they could tell us off.  If they want to challenge, then I say bring it.  But if they want to poke fun without our knowing, I say that they can crawl back into their crappy apartments and project living spaces that their mommas' welfare checks paid for, and take their crappy, little, nationally-provided board and stick it up.............

Oops, sorry.  Thanks for letting me vent.

daddyodewy

Quote from: Hogpuddin on April 06, 2007, 09:10:52 pm
Quote from: cluelessgdog on April 06, 2007, 09:09:48 pm
Squealsonwheels- So I take it your mempfrica analogy is a comparative analysis to blacks as thugs, rapist, and murderers?  The mods on this board don't want you using the f word but thay consistently allow racist remarks and characterzations. Thats an endorsement if i've ever seen one.Thats the true identity of a racist!

Actually, a wise man once said, "Calling someone a racist is racism itself."

What was that wise man's name????

Hogpuddin

Quote from: daddyodewy on April 06, 2007, 11:42:03 pm
Quote from: Hogpuddin on April 06, 2007, 09:10:52 pm
Squealsonwheels- So I take it your mempfrica analogy is a comparative analysis to blacks as thugs, rapist, and murderers?  The mods on this board don't want you using the f word but thay consistently allow racist remarks and characterzations. Thats an endorsement if i've ever seen one.Thats the true identity of a racist!

Actually, a wise man once said, "Calling someone a racist is racism itself."

What was that wise man's name????

daddyodewey

kpigout

Quote from: Hogpuddin on April 06, 2007, 11:38:17 pm
Okay, so she didn't send me a "bunch" of e-mails.  However, after I tried to be nice to her, she ran over to there pathetic little board and made the comment that I was flirting with her. 

These cats think that they are so smart and clever and come over here and try to be all buddy-buddy with us, but then they run over to their cheap, little board and make fun of us.  To heck with them.  Anyone that knows me on this board knows that I am pretty easy to get along with, so it is hard for me to say this, but a lot of those people are scum.  They talk about how stupid we are and how easily that they could tell us off.  If they want to challenge, then I say bring it.  But if they want to poke fun without our knowing, I say that they can crawl back into their crappy apartments and project living spaces that their mommas' welfare checks paid for, and take their crappy, little, nationally-provided board and stick it up.............

Projects? Welfare checks ?? Y'all just can't stay off the racist crap, can ya'?

And our board is privatly owned and funded by the members.

I'm sure the Sponsers of this little board will like hearing the kind of stuff thats being spewed here....

razorbacker80

The first comment I saw on their board is they are laughing about "baiting the idiots". 

Big Papa Satan

Standard tactic for Tiger High fans: When someone's telling the truth about your hole in the road city, just call them racist.

Buck Ocean

I guess I'm a thug and drug dealer....I have a good time when I go to M-town.  Platinum, Babe's and The Premier, I love all that stuff.  Eat barbeque and catfish on Beal street.  But hey, its Buck Ocean we're talkin about here.
Think like a Jedi

Hogpuddin

Quote from: kpigout on April 06, 2007, 11:45:10 pm

I'm sure the Sponsers of this little board will like hearing the kind of stuff thats being spewed here....

Uh..........., I never mentioned anything about race.  Did anybody else hear me mention any ethnic group, race, and/or religion?  You just made yourself look like the racist, my friend.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Buck Ocean on April 06, 2007, 11:47:26 pmPlatinum, Babe's and The Premier, I love all that stuff.  Eat barbeque and catfish on Beal street.  But hey, its Buck Ocean we're talkin about here.

Platinum Plus got shut down, though.

BaconIsBurning

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on April 06, 2007, 11:46:58 pm
Standard tactic for Tiger High fans: When someone's telling the truth about your hole in the road city, just call them racist.

Mr. Admistrator, how about banning people and leaving them a message to go back to Mempfrica? Someone said they received that message after being banned on this board. How is that not racist? That is offensive to people of color, I can tell you for sure.

kpigout

Quote from: Hogpuddin on April 06, 2007, 11:47:50 pm

Uh..........., I never mentioned anything about race.  Did anybody else hear me mention any ethnic group, race, and/or religion?  You just made yourself look like the racist, my friend.

I ain't your friend [CENSORED].

And you have been exposed foir what you are here to your friends. Projects? Welfare checks? That's all you need to say dumbass.

Hogpuddin

Quote from: BaconIsBurning on April 06, 2007, 11:55:25 pm
Quote from: Uncle Ivan on April 06, 2007, 11:46:58 pm

Mr. Admistrator, how about banning people and leaving them a message to go back to Mempfrica? Someone said they received that message after being banned on this board. How is that not racist? That is offensive to people of color, I can tell you for sure.

How do we know that it wasn't made up?

This whole racist thing was nonexistent until the Memphis fans came on here trying to stir up trouble.  But they will fail, miserably.  We can see through their evil little plots.  Oh sure, we tried to be friendly, but that got us nowhere.  If people made racist remarks on this board all of the time, if not even some of the time, there are several on here that would notice it and therefore not support this board.  Trust me on this, my friend.  God Bless.

Hogpuddin

Quote from: kpigout on April 06, 2007, 11:56:18 pm
Quote from: Hogpuddin on April 06, 2007, 11:47:50 pm

I ain't your friend *******.

And you have been exposed foir what you are here to your friends. Projects? Welfare checks? That's all you need to say dumbass.

Looks like you're the one saying that only minorities are on welfare and live in the projects.  My point is proved and the topic shall now be dropped.

As for our "sponsors (please note the correct spelling)," they are very pleased with our board.  Thanks for noticing and have a Happy Easter.

LZH

I hate to say it boys; as of now...they are right.

chiefsfan

Quote from: DirtBikeHawg on April 06, 2007, 05:44:23 pm
Quote from: Uncle Ivan on April 06, 2007, 05:16:39 pm
Memphis is a glorified Arkansas State.
OUCH!  Is ASU that bad?

We beat Memphis in football this year...   It was funny walking out of the Liberty Bowl hearing people talk about how they couldnt wait till basketball season

Its a 1 sport school over there at Tiger High.   August through November (Tiger football doesnt make December that often) is just something to hold the tide till midnight madness.   They suck at all sports but basketball...and heck they cant win at basketball when it counts in the tourney either
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

babywhiz

SCConway - you have sparked a mini-invasion of MemphisTigers.org today and tonight by Arkansas supporters. However they can't get through because I haven't let them.

~sigh~

*Goes back to eating Americone Dream*
Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: BaconIsBurning on April 06, 2007, 11:55:25 pmMr. Admistrator, how about banning people and leaving them a message to go back to Mempfrica? Someone said they received that message after being banned on this board. How is that not racist? That is offensive to people of color, I can tell you for sure.

I haven't seen a single thing that said that.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: babywhiz on April 07, 2007, 12:22:25 am
SCConway - you have sparked a mini-invasion of MemphisTigers.org today and tonight by Arkansas supporters. However they can't get through because I haven't let them.

~sigh~

Mini-invasion, eh.

If we really wanted to stir that board up, I'd tell them to go over to MT.org and ask why Memphis had reps over at Deangelo's house during a dead period.

uofacamaro

AR_dustoff

OK, I'll agree with missjtiger on one thing....Memphis does have some good BBQ.  Jim Neeley's kicks major ass!

babywhiz

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on April 07, 2007, 12:29:28 am
Quote from: babywhiz on April 07, 2007, 12:22:25 am

~sigh~

Mini-invasion, eh.

If we really wanted to stir that board up, I'd tell them to go over to MT.org and ask why Memphis had reps over at Deangelo's house during a dead period.

Wouldn't do any good...they are too chicken to let anyone in. heh...

AR_dustoff

Squealsonwheels- So I take it your mempfrica analogy is a comparative analysis to blacks as thugs, rapist, and murderers?  The mods on this board don't want you using the f word but thay consistently allow racist remarks and characterzations. Thats an endorsement if i've ever seen one.Thats the true identity of a racist!

You are clueless...  Memphis is in no way racist.  Its a common nickname for the area, everyone is aware of that.   Get a life and get over it...Find something worth b*tching about!

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: babywhiz on April 07, 2007, 12:37:51 amWouldn't do any good...they are too chicken to let anyone in. heh...

Ha.  I should've taken fotos of it back when I saw it then.

TOMMY DAWG 55

April 07, 2007, 12:49:36 am #131 Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 12:16:38 pm by TOMMY DAWG 55
It was bound to happen :razorback:

kpigout

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on April 07, 2007, 12:39:28 am
Quote from: babywhiz on April 07, 2007, 12:37:51 amWouldn't do any good...they are too chicken to let anyone in. heh...

Ha.  I should've taken fotos of it back when I saw it then.

And we should have taken photos of the Ark booster standing across the street from DeAngelo and his parents leaning againsta luxury car dangling and rattling the keys at them. You really don't wanna go there.

babywhiz

Quote from: TOMMY DAWG 55 on April 07, 2007, 12:49:36 am
Come on ppl, all this bickering with arkansas and memphis websites dont do nothing but accelerate the hatred for one another.Why can't all you people just respect what each university has done (because both universites have accomplished alot over the years) and go from there? This arguing isnt going to accomplish nothing so why keep on bashing each other? ::)

Aww, cause the other 6 messageboards I peruse are kinda slow tonight....plus, they started it! =D

~double sigh~

*Eats more Americone Dream*

TOMMY DAWG 55

April 07, 2007, 01:01:55 am #134 Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 12:18:25 pm by TOMMY DAWG 55
I respect that :razorback:

elvispig

we got some Arkansas barbeque here now.  A little Rock place opened on Quince near the Interstate.  all kinds of sauce and good beef and pork barbeque.

Sooie pigs

BaconIsBurning

Why don't you just jump in your camaro and go back to MT.org, joe dirt.

babywhiz

*yawns*

I wouldn't worry about them. They have more poultry goin' on over there than all the Tyson plants combined...heh...

Darren DeLoach

truth!!!!!!!!!!  you can't handle the truth----tiger fan------- look --i don't know how old you are , but you guys have been here before--1973,1983, and the present. you come, you go. no staying power. think seton hall, or depaul, or jacksonville st, or whatever hot coach program that gets on a roll then fades for varying reasons(rules violations, graduations, coach departs...). in 10 years and the tigers have a couple final 4's and no probation call and talk your smack. but until then---you are just another wanna be.
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

uofacamaro

Quote from: semohawg on April 07, 2007, 02:25:55 am
truth!!!!!!!!!!  you can't handle the truth----tiger fan------- look --i don't know how old you are , but you guys have been here before--1973,1983, and the present. you come, you go. no staying power. think seton hall, or depaul, or jacksonville st, or whatever hot coach program that gets on a roll then fades for varying reasons(rules violations, graduations, coach departs...). in 10 years and the tigers have a couple final 4's and no probation call and talk your smack. but until then---you are just another wanna be.

I honestly don't know, but how many final fours have you been to?

How many elite eights in the last 10 years? 

How many times on probation?  Possibly soon too?

Darren DeLoach

borrowing from opine---
ARKANSAS BASKETBALL BY THE NUMBERS

6 Final Four appearances, ninth most in nation
10 trips to Sweet Sixteen, 12th best in NCAA
29 all-time NCAA bids, ninth best in nation
39 all-time wins in NCAA tourn, 12th best
24 all-time conference championships
13 consecutive yrs in top 15 in attendance
27 20-win seasons
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

Darren DeLoach

what have ya'll done---2 probations for improper exchange of funds with a player--keith lee--i went to school with him--10,000 in a shoe box from your head coach--

missjtiger

puddin.....I was just kiddin about you flirting with me....come on man....lighten up ! As far as not wanting to see me ? ok (I didn't know that was part of the deal ?) I'm glad you are happy with the way your life is now. That's a good thing. I'm sorry if you thought I was making fun of you. I did make fun of some of your delusional fans here earlier in the day. Even you have to admit that some of your fans have gone off the deep end. I came here in peace I promise. My Dad followed the hogs before he went to the Veterans Home in Oxford. He lived in Heber Springs for 20 years. I apologize to you if you thought I was messin with you. Message boards are a wonderful thing huh ? peace...and happy Easter.

helmet

Quote from: AR_dustoff on April 07, 2007, 12:38:49 am
Squealsonwheels- So I take it your mempfrica analogy is a comparative analysis to blacks as thugs, rapist, and murderers?  The mods on this board don't want you using the f word but thay consistently allow racist remarks and characterzations. Thats an endorsement if i've ever seen one.Thats the true identity of a racist!

You are clueless...  Memphis is in no way racist.  Its a common nickname for the area, everyone is aware of that.   Get a life and get over it...Find something worth b*tching about!
Memphis is one of the most racist citys in the U.S. and that goes for both sides of the fence. If you have lived there you know.

vol_in_ar

There not the only one.

Jim Rome
Jay Bilas
Andy Katz

Have all taken shots..

MissPiggy2

I've lived in (been trapped in) Memphis for 21 years.......came here from West Palm Beach. This town, with its' crooked politicians and high crime rate, truly STINKS!  I can't wait to retire and move to NW Arkansas!

missjtiger

I truly do feel for all you folks that live in Memphis and hate/despise/loathe the city. I can't even imagine how it must feel to hate where you live. I guess to each their own and different strokes for different folks......I hope all of you eventually get to live where it makes you happy.

Porkestrator

April 07, 2007, 08:11:31 am #147 Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 08:24:33 am by jxhopper
--

missjtiger

Quote from: jxhopper on April 07, 2007, 08:11:31 am
Quote from: missjtiger on April 06, 2007, 07:49:21 pm
Quote from: Hogpuddin on April 06, 2007, 07:43:42 pm
Quote from: missjtiger on April 06, 2007, 07:38:24 pm
Quote from: BIGHOGFAN05 on April 06, 2007, 07:33:36 pm
ALL coach Cal does for recruiting at memphis is go to the local jail and find all thugs and hardend criminals that can dribble, then he does more "shady" business... THEN HE PLAYS NO COMPETITION so that there record is good, b/c we all know that CUSA is a perinial powerhouse in all athletics

I don't think you want to start comparing thugary...I believe Ark. would win that hands down.

Whatever, have you ever stepped outside of Memphis and then looked in?  :)

yes...as a matter of fact I have. I live in Mississippi and look "in" Memphis every day....and your point is ?

I believe the point is that it's the universally agreed upon dumpster of the south. Tiger fans just can't see it.

well....that may be true to some but a few past and present residents would probably disagree.
FRED SMITH, JERRY WEST, Kathy Bates, Craig Brewer, Issac Brace, Dixie Carter, Johnny Cash, John Daly, Shannon Doherty, Arethea Franklin, Morgan Freeman, David Gest, Al Green, Elvis, Penny Hardaway, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jeter, B.B. King, Jerry Lee Lewis, Tim McCarver, Willie Mitchell, Cindy Parlow, Dr. Cary Middlecoff, Sam Phillips, David Porter, Otis Redding, Charlie Rich, Loren Roberts, Cybill Shepherd, Danny Thomas, Justin Timberlake, Ike Turner, Kirk Whalum, Reggie White, Kemmons Wilson.....the list goes on and on

Fortune 500 companies...Service Master, AutoZone,Int'l Paper and Fed Ex...they don't seem to mind the horrid nasty Memphis either ???? hummmmm ? Ask anyone that has had to make St. Jude their home for awhile in nasty Memphis just how much they hate the city. ok...done with trying to defend Memphis...sorry for the rant.

MissPiggy2

Not many of those listed actually live HERE now.