Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ron Brewer Arrested

Started by Semper Hogelis, April 06, 2007, 11:41:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttinItUp

That is sad. I thought he was a stand up guy of the community and all that.

Ray$

Quote from: Hog_Beatz on April 06, 2007, 11:50:13 am
For Failure to appear.  He was probably out of the state and forgot about a court date for a ticket, I would assume it is no big deal.

Hog_Beatz is right.  The 8.1 hearing is a required hearing for people who have no bond or cannot post a bond to be heard in front of a judge.  The law requires that the hearing be held within 72 hours of an arrest.  It is automatically scheduled when someone is arrested.  I am sure a $2000.00 bond is not a problem for him.  Mr. Brewer's FTA is out of a district court, which means that it is a misdemeanor.  This is likely not a big deal or you would have heard about it when he was arrested for the original charge.

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: hogzirra on April 06, 2007, 12:14:50 pm
What kind of a jackass judge has Ron Brewer arrested, in Fayetteville might I add, for a Failure to appear?  Just do the decent thing and send a cop by his house to remind him.  People wonder why the crime rate rarely goes down, it's because the cops are busy doing stupid crap instead of looking for criminals.

Prolly some cop looking to be the tough guuy instead of telling him to get it taken care of. Bench warrants are issued automatically.  How they are served is up to the cops.
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

yraciv

didn't he get arrested a year or so ago?  I think it was for FTA too!

rricha

Be real something is going on with Ron he is 51 and needs to get his life in order.    He may need a little 12 step therapy.

silvertip

Quote from: Catfish on April 06, 2007, 12:12:59 pm
Shouldnt Dana Altman be charged with failure to appear as well?

LOL.  Yeah, I think he's charged with "fleeing to avoid persecution."

DEVICEHIGH

Quote from: Catfish on April 06, 2007, 12:12:59 pm
Shouldnt Dana Altman be charged with failure to appear as well?
:) :) :) :) :)
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

dhornjr1

Quote from: LowDownDirty on April 06, 2007, 01:57:05 pm
Good god he looks rough in that pic!  Been there, done that!  Its no fun!   :-[

Yeah. I've been there and done that, too. I just hope I won't be there doing that when I'm 51 years old and my son is a millionaire.