Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ron Brewer Arrested

Started by Semper Hogelis, April 06, 2007, 11:41:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Semper Hogelis

I need a monkey, a football and a bucket of grease. HY coaching search 2019....

hawgyMcHawg

sure, if he's a 51 yr old white man!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog....   
If you can't eat it or hump it,   
Piss on it and walk away.

Semper Hogelis

Quote from: hawgyMcHawg on April 06, 2007, 11:44:03 am
I guess you didnt look at the pic. It's him skippy.

MHHog

He isn't white in the picture

p_squared2

they listed his race wrong, click on the picture...it's him.

AR_dustoff

Link didnt work for me...what was the charge?

cal34

cal34

Bring Back Heath

Jesus Ron, looks like he hasn't slept in 48 hours
Failure to appear

Arkiebrian

You have to click on a couple of links to get to Brewer's pic.

AstroHawg

TheHogFan

hawaiianhogster

What is this an advertisement for the Washington county sheriffs department?

Hog_Beatz

For Failure to appear.  He was probably out of the state and forgot about a court date for a ticket, I would assume it is no big deal.

hawgyMcHawg

Quote from: Semper Hogelis on April 06, 2007, 11:45:04 am
Quote from: hawgyMcHawg on April 06, 2007, 11:44:03 am
I guess you didnt look at the pic. It's him skippy.

my bad, didn't look at the pic, dang, that's a dark skinned white man according to Washington County!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog....   
If you can't eat it or hump it,   
Piss on it and walk away.

HangTenHog

With all due respect...the intention of this post is???????

Hog_Beatz

Quote from: AstroHawg on April 06, 2007, 11:47:15 am
What is an 8.1 violation?

It's an 8.1 hearing, I'd assume it is the arraignment hearing.

pfrg999

Looks like Him.... Just a FTA... Failure to appear...
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Bigfoot

Quote from: Hog_Beatz on April 06, 2007, 11:51:29 am

i dont see a pic of ron brewer anywhere????????? that link showed no brewer

GorillaJMonsoon

April 06, 2007, 11:54:00 am #20 Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 11:59:47 am by GorillaJMonsoon
So I guess he's out of the running for the vacant head coaching position?

I couple years ago (before Jr. was a Hog)  this guy whipped my ass playing 2 on 2 at Walker Park.  I felt horrible but my buddy was laughing his ass off.  I didn't know who he was and was pretty devastated that a 50 year old man who had been drinking schooled me like that.  As we left, my buddy said, "Dont feel too bad, that was Ron Brewer"  He got around me like I was wearing concrete shoes.  He was also really cool and didn't talk any trash.  I hope he takes care of the problem.

Hog_Beatz

Quote from: bigfoot on April 06, 2007, 11:53:38 am

go to the information page then click on the detainee roster, it won't link straight to it.

Semper Hogelis

Quote from: bigfoot on April 06, 2007, 11:53:38 am

Sorry bigfoot, the address bar wouldn't link to his page, and pic, only the sheriff page

Pig In The City

This board is out of control!  We are digging so much dirt we will be in China soon.

Semper Hogelis

Quote from: colimadog on April 06, 2007, 11:51:24 am
With all due respect...the intention of this post is???????
No intention to this post. Just a Hogviller passing on info to fellow Hogvillers. Fail to appear is no big deal. He's is a famous former Hog. Sorry if I have offended anyone. At least I posted something true with verifiable facts. That's rare these days.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: HogFanDallas on April 06, 2007, 12:01:05 pm
This board is out of control!  We are digging so much dirt we will be in China soon.

How is it "dirt" when it's posted on the Washington County Sheriff's Office website?

It's not like his mug was posted on a blog or something.

Razorback fans want Razorback news, good or bad, and I hate to say it but this *is* news.

A lot of people know Ron Sr.

I do.  He coached my AAU team (for one year) back in the day.  I don't like seeing this either but it is what it is.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Since 1894

Quote from: GorillaJMonsoon on April 06, 2007, 11:54:00 am
So I guess he's out of the running for the vacant head coaching position?

I couple years ago (before Jr. was a Hog)  this guy whipped my ass playing 2 on 2 at Walker Park.  I felt horrible but my buddy was laughing his ass off.  I didn't know who he was and was pretty devastated that a 50 year old man who had been drinking schooled me like that.  As we left, my buddy said, "Dont feel too bad, that was Ron Brewer"  He got around me like I was wearing concrete shoes.  He was also really cool and didn't talk any trash.  I hope he takes care of the problem.

Good Story
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

PigDaddyKane

This needs to find its way to the trash can.
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

spudhog

dick perdock was also arrested.

Catfish

Shouldnt Dana Altman be charged with failure to appear as well?

hogzirra

What kind of a jackass judge has Ron Brewer arrested, in Fayetteville might I add, for a Failure to appear?  Just do the decent thing and send a cop by his house to remind him.  People wonder why the crime rate rarely goes down, it's because the cops are busy doing stupid crap instead of looking for criminals.
"The smell of fat chicks throws my spine out of place"

-David Bowie

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: Catfish on April 06, 2007, 12:12:59 pm

Now that's funny right there....
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

hoghart

+1
"It is better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it."
Abraham Lincoln

RBLtoHOG

You can easily spot the new people to this board. Every time an x-hog gets arrested it is posted in here. Its Razorback News. That is what this board is for.
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Semper Hogelis

Hog_Beatz

Quote from: hogzirra on April 06, 2007, 12:14:50 pm
What kind of a jackass judge has Ron Brewer arrested, in Fayetteville might I add, for a Failure to appear?  Just do the decent thing and send a cop by his house to remind him.  People wonder why the crime rate rarely goes down, it's because the cops are busy doing stupid crap instead of looking for criminals.

I'm going to go with the one that has an ethical and legal obligation to fulfill his duty and oath he took to be a judge of the people.  The one that would arrest anyone for failure to appear, just as the law reads.

hogzirra

Spirit of the law, heard of it?

-David Bowie

Optimus Swine

That's some serious animosity for the cops.  Are there skeletons in your closet?  Are you tied to the Nutt family?  Maybe we can get Wally to report on this.
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true.
Yogi Berra

Dr Swineglove

The police arrest you for failure to appear, It's just what they are suppossed to do when you get forget to show up
in court.  It doesn't mean Ron did anything seriously wrong other than, for example, not appear in court to let the judge see the proof of insurance he forgot to have in his car.  That is what happened to me; I my case, I figured showing up at the DMV the next day and getting my tags renewed demonstrated I had insurance... my mistake; the judge wants to see it too. It's nice to see they aren't having a double standard for local heros like Ron Sr, though.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

LowDownDirty

Good god he looks rough in that pic!  Been there, done that!  Its no fun!   :-[

HangTenHog

Quote from: RBLtoHOG on April 06, 2007, 12:20:10 pm
You can easily spot the new people to this board. Every time an x-hog gets arrested it is posted in here. Its Razorback News. That is what this board is for.

Once again, respectfully....the point is? I do appreciate that something is "factual" instead of the miasma of swirling rumors going around. But, just because Brewer was once a Hog, does it make it somehow edifying for folks on a message board to know that there's something amiss with regards to the him and the law? Does this news add anything to your day? Does it affect the sports at UA? Just because someone was once a razorback (and a great one that I saw in my days on the hill), does that mean his life is an open book forever?

Geesh....give me a break....in my book someone like Nutt, who is in the public arena and has displayed, to put it mildly, a complete lack of integrity is a topic worth posting about. But, the humanity in me fails to see the value of this post in the grand scheme of razorback sports...UNLESS perhaps it is to motivate someone to lend a helping hand to someone in need. I have no way of knowing whether or not Brewer is in need of anything...he sure as hell doesn't need me. But, taking his viewpoint....and try to do that for a moment...wouldn't you feel a bit violated to know that folks (both caring and small minded as well) were now pushing your misfortune in a very public forum. True, this is public knowledge. But, I ask again, what exactly is the point of this post? More importantly, how does it affect the razorbacks in any way?

Just curious.....

HangTenHog

Quote from: CabotHog on April 06, 2007, 01:54:23 pm
EVeryone quit whining about this being posted here. No one is digging up dirt on anybody. Everytime a exhog is arrested, it is posted here. It has nothing to do with Ron Brewer. Sheesh. I swear, some of you are still in diapers.

OK....Why?

Jayhawg

I don't care who you are, that there is funny!!!

hogzirra

Quote from: bad_guy on April 06, 2007, 01:42:11 pm
That's some serious animosity for the cops.  Are there skeletons in your closet?  Are you tied to the Nutt family?  Maybe we can get Wally to report on this.

No animosity, they are just doing what they are told to do.  Maybe the officers in question and the people of Washington County might have been better served if these same policemen or women had been looking for THESE 5 sex offenders that are on the loose in Fayetteville as I type.  I have many more examples of "better projects for the cops to work on."  That is all I am saying.  Plus, nobody wants to see Ron Brewers picture in the paper after being dragged out of bed because he forgot to pay a parking ticket or whatever nonsense misdemeanor ticket he received.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowMap.asp

-David Bowie

HangTenHog

Quote from: CabotHog on April 06, 2007, 02:07:16 pm
Quote from: colimadog on April 06, 2007, 02:03:23 pm
Quote from: CabotHog on April 06, 2007, 01:54:23 pm
EVeryone quit whining about this being posted here. No one is digging up dirt on anybody. Everytime a exhog is arrested, it is posted here. It has nothing to do with Ron Brewer. Sheesh. I swear, some of you are still in diapers.

Still haven't answered my question....WHY?

OK....Why?

Because it is public information. If you don't like the way this board is ran, please leave. We'll send you a complete refund.

Whether you like it or not, bad things happen to good people sometimes.

Again, if you don't like what is posted here, LEAVE.

Still haven't answered my question....WHY?

dakpowers

Quote from: colimahogStill haven't answered my question....WHY?

Because he is a moderator and you are not. If you don't like the rules or the way the board is operated, leave. You have contributed nothing here, and certainly don't pay to post here, so what makes you think you can tell a moderator how to run the board?

DEVIL DOG HOG

Nobody here really knows why he was arrested just speculation so far.  who ever stated that he was arrested while at home in bed this usually happens for felony cases with a 2000 bond this would indicate a misdemeanor charge. He was most likely arrested during a traffic stop.   
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

HammyHawg

+1

Michael Porkleone

that is really funny.

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?