Previous topic - Next topic

HAM ELLIOT

LOL  You guys know they are coming!

Table Rocker

just don't f***ing steal anything!!!!

Emmet Ray

Quote from: Table Rocker on March 31, 2007, 07:44:45 pm
just don't f***ing steal anything!!!!

That's like telling them to not breathe.

JUMPIN JAHOGSAPHAT

T.R., you crack me up!  I always look forward to your posts.

HAM ELLIOT

Honesly, I have to say that I like the tigers.  I usually cheer for them to win, when they are not playing the hogs.  Ever since Sunday Adabayo played for them, I have just kind of picked them as my second favorite team. 

Now, let the bashing begin..  LOL

Table Rocker

Quote from: JUMPIN JAHOGSAPHAT on March 31, 2007, 07:47:24 pm

thanks, i went to the army surplus store and bought a bullet proof vest after i found out we were in the hunt for calipari

Table Rocker

Quote from: hogapalooza on March 31, 2007, 07:48:09 pm
You are " Brown Nosing " the wrong guy.

if you knew my real name you'd realize how literal that post was

ballhog™

I thought it started to fell a little greasy in here.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

MTPAWR

lol ummm, thank you for the kind welcome...i think lol

Table Rocker

Quote from: hogapalooza on March 31, 2007, 07:50:33 pm
Quote from: Table Rocker on March 31, 2007, 07:49:09 pm

Buddy Brown?

haha, you have one of the two right

razorbackinthegrove

So are we getting a new MM( Memphis Mafia)

Table Rocker

Quote from: hogapalooza on March 31, 2007, 07:52:06 pm
Quote from: Table Rocker on March 31, 2007, 07:51:02 pm
Quote from: hogapalooza on March 31, 2007, 07:50:33 pm
Quote from: Table Rocker on March 31, 2007, 07:49:09 pm

Buddy Brown?

haha, you have one of the two right
Buddy Black?

you're getting colder....

just call me michael scott

Immensehog

I'm gonna stop wearing bandanas til this is settled.
Life is short.  Act accordingly.

Littlehog AR

HA!!  HA!!  That freakin hilarious......I wonder how long it's gonna take before they are all over this board trying to plant rumors and such...hehe

Oh wait!! This is Memphissssss were talking about they are "busy" on the streets right now....they won't know till tomorrow afternoon when they are released.

WMHawgfan

Yeah, when they start insulting our intelligence, ask them about the Ford family and Willie Herenton. That should shut them up.

Their intillect is not their fault tho, the city is so deep in debt that it can't afford to pay for education.

The local government of Memphis is the laughing stock of the nation.

SLC

After the aTm crowd I would not be too worried about the Memphis crew.  After all, isn't Memphis a school for those who couldn't get into Vandy?  
I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.

boarhog12

You have to admit they love their hogs in Memphis. Memphis wouldn't be Memphis without the blues and hogs. Its just they love'em in BBQ sauce.

Table Rocker

Quote from: SLC on March 31, 2007, 07:55:24 pm
After the aTm crowd I would not be too worried about the Memphis crew.  After all, isn't Memphis a school for those who couldn't get into Vandy? 

....and tennessee.......and ole miss........and middle tennessee st.

ilovepinebluff

Porkestrator

Wow. Have you taken a glance at what they are saying about Arkansas over there on the Memphis board? Why is it every time a coach is talking to another school, these people have to relentlessly bash on the school their coach is interested in. Then they have to rah rah each other about how their coach would never want to coach there....it's an inferior school....etc, etc.

This is especially funny coming from traditionally basketball rich schools such as ATM and Memphis.

BigDeal

There are PLENTY of Hog fans in Memphis, no need to slam everyone in the city.

Table Rocker

Quote from: jxhopper on March 31, 2007, 08:23:29 pm
Wow. Have you taken a glance at what they are saying about Arkansas over there on the Memphis board? Why is it every time a coach is talking to another school, these people have to relentlessly bash on the school their coach is interested in. Then they have to rah rah each other about how their coach would never want to coach there....it's an inferior school....etc, etc.

This is especially funny coming from traditionally basketball rich schools such as ATM and Memphis.

we'd do the same if we had a 'high profile' coach and someone was trying to steal them. notice i emphasized high profile b/c when teams court HDN we root them on :)

wirebender25

I thought it was still Memphis State.

Porkestrator

Yeah, but it's not our problem they have a high profile coach at a low profile location. ;)

Arkiebrian

Quote from: HAM ELLIOT on March 31, 2007, 07:48:18 pm
Honesly, I have to say that I like the tigers.  I usually cheer for them to win, when they are not playing the hogs.  Ever since Sunday Adabayo played for them, I have just kind of picked them as my second favorite team. 

Now, let the bashing begin..  LOL

Their message board has taken an odd turn throughout the day...from laughing at the possibility of Calipari to leaving to questioning the possibility to...?

lespaulHog

Smithian

Memphis board...

"Agreed. It's pretty low of Cal to even meet with those douchebags, especially after signing a new contract a week ago. He's not leaving, but this is... scummy. If it weren't a school so obviously beneath us, I don't think it would be as stomach-churning."

Wow... That is a sad guy to even consider Arkansas worse than Memphis.

ballhog™

Quote from: Smithian on March 31, 2007, 08:32:00 pm
Memphis board...

"Agreed. It's pretty low of Cal to even meet with those feminine toolbags, especially after signing a new contract a week ago. He's not leaving, but this is... scummy. If it weren't a school so obviously beneath us, I don't think it would be as stomach-churning."

Wow... That is a sad guy to even consider Arkansas worse than Memphis.

That's funny.

That guy must be spending too much time at the Metal Museum.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Porkestrator

Yeah, someone please refresh my memory on Memphis basketball history. I know they've been competitive of late....but their tradition is laughable compared to Arkansas in any sport.

msudawgs64

Quote from: Table Rocker on March 31, 2007, 08:12:04 pm
After the aTm crowd I would not be too worried about the Memphis crew.  After all, isn't Memphis a school for those who couldn't get into Vandy? 

and Mississippi State and West Tennessee School of Typewriter Repair..
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

MemTiger

Quote from: msudawgs64 on March 31, 2007, 08:36:05 pm

All of which have beat Arkansas in basketball last year, right ?

msudawgs64

Quote from: wirebender25 on March 31, 2007, 08:25:58 pm
I thought it was still Memphis State.

It is as far as I am concerned.  ;)
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

msudawgs64

Quote from: MemTiger on March 31, 2007, 08:37:19 pm

well we went 1-2 against them, 1-1 regular and lost to them in the SEC tourney.

ballhog™

Memphis State is where students go that can't get into Shelby County Community College.

msudawgs64

Quote from: opineonswine on March 31, 2007, 08:37:27 pm
Quote from: jxhopper on March 31, 2007, 08:35:36 pm
Yeah, someone please refresh my memory on Memphis basketball history. I know they've been competitive of late....but their tradition is laughable compared to Arkansas in any sport.

You haven't forgotten the Larry Finch era have you.  What a fine coach that little guy was.

but Dana Kirk makes it a wash..

Porkestrator

How many final fours has Memphis been to ....out of curiosity. Even with the over-talented underacheiving Finch teams?

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: lespaulHog on March 31, 2007, 08:31:57 pm
Do they have internet in Memfo?

That is what "Handsome" Jimmy Valient use to call it back in the day (Wrestling on Channel 5)  "Mempho"
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Arkiebrian

lespaulHog

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on March 31, 2007, 08:44:24 pm

That is what "Handsome" Jimmy Valient use to call it back in the day (Wrestling on Channel 5)  "Mempho"
Yep. I use to watch ch.5 when I Lived in West Helena.

ballhog™

Don't forget about the wonderful announcing of Lance Russell and weatherman Dave Brown.

msudawgs64

Quote from: jxhopper on March 31, 2007, 08:42:58 pm

How many final fours has Memphis been to ....out of curiosity. Even with the over-talented underacheiving Finch teams?

2 with one championship game appearance.  Finch actually played on that team, got beat by UCLA back in 73.

I would say that at least Memphis has more basketball tradition than Texas A&M.. ;)

BigDeal

I really don't expect any influx of Tiger fans like the Aggies. Memphis has mostly what I would consider "social" or even "fair weather" fans. Not near the enthusiasm and passion like Hog fans.

vol_in_ar

Quote from: Table Rocker on March 31, 2007, 07:48:21 pm

thanks, i went to the army surplus store and bought a bullet proof vest after i found out we were in the hunt for calipari

should have asked me, I could have let you borrow one, after all the sabots you've fired my way

Arkiebrian

Quote from: BigDeal on March 31, 2007, 08:52:35 pm
I really don't expect any influx of Tiger fans like the Aggies. Memphis has mostly what I would consider "social" or even "fair weather" fans. Not near the enthusiasm and passion like Hog fans.
Well then that certainly doesn't play well to Cal's ego.  He'd enjoy the praise he got here...

DEVIL DOG HOG

It used to be known as Memphis State, however they have shortened it to Memphis as nobody there could spell State.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Porkestrator

Quote from: msudawgs64 on March 31, 2007, 08:51:39 pm
Quote from: jxhopper on March 31, 2007, 08:42:58 pm

2 with one championship game appearance.  Finch actually played on that team, got beat by UCLA back in 73.

I would say that at least Memphis has more basketball tradition than Texas A&M.. ;)

Oh....I remember ius the what '95 team that got beat by Drexel in the first round of the 95-96 season.

Doug

Let the widdle kitty cat fans come on over here.  TAMU has the biggest sports fan site in the world (professional or collegiate).  Hogville is #13.  The Memphis Kitties don't even rank up there.  We can take 'em on, easily.  Welcome to the site, Tiger Fans!  :D

I still prefer Monty.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Gomer_Says_Hey

Quote from: ballhog on March 31, 2007, 08:46:58 pm
Wouldn't it be great if Lance and Dave replaced Mike and Rick?

Don't forget about the wonderful announcing of Lance Russell and weatherman Dave Brown.

TransAmHawg

They have intranets in Mempiss?
I'm just thankful that their on the other side of the river, keeps the rats away.
It'll Shine When it Shines

Ol Frank has finally $h!t in his own lunch box!!!

"I hope they all keep smiling and taking the arse pounding that we are dishing out..
  It's their choice to bite the pillow or look over their shoulder lovingly.
  Either way we're on top..!"   
                             4windshawg

Gomer_Says_Hey

Wouldn't it be great if Lance and Dave replaced Mike and Rick?