Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

beverley talks about descision

Started by g-townhog, March 30, 2007, 08:00:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

YepItsMe

Not only that his comment of if he will let me play MY game comment.  I would like to tell beverley this is a team.  Not Patrick Beverly vs. Kentucky.  THats the main problem with our team this yeard 4 or 5 players wanted to there "my game" and we looked like a junior high team.  If we played together we would have been a lot better.  Soemtimes we did

SuthrnFballer15

Quote from: Hogtropolisā„¢ on March 30, 2007, 08:08:37 pm
Quote from: g-townhog on March 30, 2007, 08:00:52 pm
What are you hoping to get in a new coach?

"I would still like to have a coach that continues to let me play my type of game, and up-tempo type of game, but we don't have a coach right now. I've got to wait until the new coach comes to make a decision. I don't want to make a hasty decision. It might be the wrong one on whether I'm staying or leaving."
Yet another reason to hire Anthony Grant!

Is JFB even considering Grant or contacted him?
"If you're attitude is 'I was good yesterday,' you can't do that at Arkansas. Whoever your opponent is, it's a big game. Everything is up for grabs." - Coach Pelphrey

"I'm not really good at being a shifty kind of guy who likes to make moves -- I like to be a straight-line guy and run over somebody if I can."
-Peyton Hillis

"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog" - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Ā 

Anon2

Guess Beverley should have gone to Atlanta with Frank to either ok or veto the coach Frank picked.  "I don't want to be in a system where I am just a concealed basketball player, where I'm just a robot.  Coach Heath allowed me to play my type of game and that's what I am looking for in the next coach, whoever we get, to continue to allow me to play my type of game all season long".  From Nate Allen's article.

GO

Quote from: billypig on March 30, 2007, 09:51:57 pm
g-town,

your scum.

This is why Hogville is full of low lifes.  Trey did a great job getting an interview and providing it to his Paying customers and a parasite like you drag it over here.  If Hogville wants such information, then why don't they become a real journalist and find the information instead of allowing parasites like you to post?

yea smite me and kick me off if you please.....it won't be the first nor last time.

HSV  you should delete this thread out of courtesy to the journalistic efforts of another forum who worked at getting the information.

Guys this is verbatium of the interview Chanel 7 showed yesterday evening. I appreciate g-town posting it for those that might have missed it, get off his back. If  all you get on a pay board is day old news I am glad I saved my money.