Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The sun will rise tomorrow, I assure you

Started by HawgAdvocate, March 26, 2007, 11:17:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RBLtoHOG

His agent during this ordeal = Doc Sadler
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

HogginDaze

Seriously, I saw this no-agent thing on another board. Did he really not have an agent? Was he using other coaches as intermediaries?

Does this mean Doc Sadler's agent commission is the UA job?

This is just insane.

CallThemHawgs!

Better question yet, Will the sun rise tomorrow? Personally I wouldent be suprised if the sun just went out. Nothin will suprise me after today

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Million Posts on April 03, 2007, 11:37:24 pm
Hello.

Aww the TAMU fans are still hangin around.

How many championships have you been able to enjoy in your life as an Aggie fan?

Sucks dont it?
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

usnavyhogfan

hell the sun may very well rise tomorrow. everywhere but the u of a, but i can assure you that there is gonna be one big black rain cloud over the university for some time to come, just like in the cartoons. i honestly think it will only get worse before it gets better.
The dream is free, the journey is not.

WoooPigSooie

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on March 26, 2007, 11:17:17 pm

I'm hearing that everything is progressing as it should be....

The Arkansas fans just need to be patient for the next 3 days

I'm sorry what was that?  You lost me...
"The Heisman is supposed to define college football's most outstanding football player.

I saw him here Saturday night. Darren McFadden."

usnavyhogfan

yeah what next big news could we possibly be waiting for?
The dream is free, the journey is not.

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: WoooPigSooie on April 04, 2007, 12:29:18 am
Quote from: HawgAdvocate on March 26, 2007, 11:17:17 pm

I'm hearing that everything is progressing as it should be....

The Arkansas fans just need to be patient for the next 3 days

I'm sorry what was that?  You lost me...

The funny thing is if many of you had actually been patient with the Billie Gillispie backfire, the following events wouldn't have been such a bitter pill to swallow.

Unfortunatly, patience is known to be extinct on message boards.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12