Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ark vs TT predict the score

Started by reddogjcss, September 06, 2014, 08:24:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawg_Thai'd

Hogs will win by 10-12 points. Let's make it Ark 35  TT 24.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Hoggish1

We are 28-7 vs TT, all time.  I say 45-17 Hogs

Pig In The City

I think we can control the clock and take the crowd out. They will score their fair share on our DBs. Hopefully tevin will be back and ready.

31-27

Captain Pork

hogsnott

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

34-33 HOGS :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Big lead early, lose the lead, come back and hang on at the end. WPS!

WBC Hog

I think we run the ball at will. In doing so, if we can gain as much TOP as I'd like, I'd really like to see all three RB's run for 100+

I think our DL will be in the backfield all day long.

I really want to see a big fat goose egg in the turnover category for us too.

Hogs win 45-27 and we have a winning streak.

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: WBC Hog on September 08, 2014, 11:07:27 pm
I think we run the ball at will. In doing so, if we can gain as much TOP as I'd like, I'd really like to see all three RB's run for 100+

I think our DL will be in the backfield all day long.

I really want to see a big fat goose egg in the turnover category for us too.

Hogs win 45-27 and we have a winning streak.

What is a winning streak?
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

shotgun7

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

blu

Tech will stack the box and do everything they can to stop our running game. We HAVE to be able to exploit that. Couldn't do it against Auburn once they made half time adjustments. We still have too many holes on D. TT 45 UA 28, much as I want the Hogs to win.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

razorson

redleg

If Bielema will commit to the run and stop trying to have a "balanced offense", the Hogs will win more than 6 games this year. The balanced offense is more likely to happen as better talent comes into the program...like next year.
Arkansas has a running game that can compete with ANYONE in the country, to include Alabama, Georgia, Texas A&M, and LSU.....just look at what they did to Auburn in the first half, and look at what happened when they got away from it in the second half!

If BB commits to running the ball first, and running often, then passing with play-action and stretch plays once the opponent finally commits to stopping our rushing attack, the Hogs will be successful in 2014.
I see lots of rushing yards against Texas Tech in the first half, with TTU loading the box in the 3rd quarter to stop the run, which will allow Brandon Allen to hit some nice pass plays from play-action to back off TTU's defense, which will allow Arkansas to finish off the game with its' rushing attack and beat the Red Raiders. Look for an Arkansas defensive or special teams TD as well.

Arkansas - 44
TTU - 24
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

three hog night

They are not big on the Oline, but may be athletic?
They are not big on the Dline, but should be athletic.
They have small WR's that will allow us to play press coverage.
They depend on timing patterns that can be interrupted with press coverage.
Our def line should have to time to get to the QB if we can play press coverage and slow down the WR's.
Our Oline should be able to open some holes even if they play the 2 big Juco transfers in their interior Def Line.
Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

3Scoreand10

Hogs 56
TT 35
This is going to be fun to watch

iHog

Ark 17 TT 10 at half.

Arkansas wins 41-21 with TT scoring a garbage TD and successful 2 pt conversion at end of game.

rizzohoghead

With analysis of the first two games its simple.. Ark 38-21..

HogFanatic

Uncommon

swinesation

Predictable, but disturbing how many hog fans expect us to crush TT by more than three TDs. Setting themselves up for disappointment even if we win a close one. I'm guessing this game will be lower scoring than most people think. We're going to try to control the tempo of the game with our running game.

Hogs - 27
TT    - 21

Dr. Starcs

Dr. Starcs

Gotta give it up to FreshHog, who predicted the exact score.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Dropkick