Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A-State HC Blake Anderson Turned Down SMU

Started by Seminole Indian, February 08, 2018, 04:08:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

February 08, 2018, 04:08:10 pm Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 04:32:17 pm by Seminole Indian
Per Greg Yarbrough, Managing Editor at KARK 4 News & FOX 16 News in Little Rock, AR .

"Today ASU head coach Blake Anderson confirmed he was offered a lot of money to go to SMU after Chad Morris left for Arkansas... but he stayed at Arkansas State because he said he didn't want to leave and still had things to accomplish. #wolvesUP"

https://twitter.com/GregYarbrough?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Jim Harris

For a half-second I thought this was about Kurt Anderson.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Seminole Indian

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne