Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jerry Jones threatens to sue NFL

Started by EastexHawg, November 08, 2017, 07:25:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EastexHawg

For a number of reasons, but mainly because of the Ezekiel Elliott suspension.  Reportedly some of the other owners think Jerry already has too much power.

I don't think Jerry comes out of this looking good.  Not surprising to me as Jerry is a manipulative and selfish old codger.

Dr. Starcs

Dude, did he screw your wife or something?

EastexHawg

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on November 08, 2017, 09:09:43 pm
Dude, did he screw your wife or something?

You must have such fond memories of those two playoff wins since 1996.  I would list all the NFL teams with more but I have to get up and go to work in the morning.

holeinthewall

In return the NFL is looking at a bylaw that could force Jones to give up the Cowboys.  That would be a great Christmas story

EastexHawg

Quote from: holeinthewall on November 13, 2017, 02:01:21 pm
In return the NFL is looking at a bylaw that could force Jones to give up the Cowboys.  That would be a great Christmas story

It's obvious.  Jerry screwed all the other owners' wives.  It can't be that they are sick of him trying to run the entire league.

holeinthewall

Quote from: EastexHawg on November 13, 2017, 07:25:43 pm
It's obvious.  Jerry screwed all the other owners' wives.  It can't be that they are sick of him trying to run the entire league.

Jerry screwed everyone in the state of Arkansas I would really enjoy seeing the NFL kiss his ass goodbye.

rzrbkman

Quote from: EastexHawg on November 08, 2017, 07:25:31 pm
For a number of reasons, but mainly because of the Ezekiel Elliott suspension.  Reportedly some of the other owners think Jerry already has too much power.

I don't think Jerry comes out of this looking good.  Not surprising to me as Jerry is a manipulative and selfish old codger.

Dallas Cowboys fans ought to sue Jerry Jones. No Super Bowl or NFC championship game appearances in the past 21 seasons. 3-9 playoff record during that time, in addition to missing the playoffs 12 of those 21 seasons. 19 other NFL teams have appeared in at least one Super Bowl during the same time period.

ArkyFan2626

Quote from: rzrbkman on November 14, 2017, 06:58:45 am
Dallas Cowboys fans ought to sue Jerry Jones. No Super Bowl or NFC championship game appearances in the past 21 seasons. 3-9 playoff record during that time, in addition to missing the playoffs 12 of those 21 seasons. 19 other NFL teams have appeared in at least one Super Bowl during the same time period.

Now that would be hilarious.

Dr. Starcs

So how many franchises have won 3 or more Super Bowls in that same span? 

holeinthewall

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on November 16, 2017, 07:56:55 pm
So how many franchises have won 3 or more Super Bowls in that same span?

Since Dallas last went to the Super Bowl in 96 these are the multiple winners. 

Denver                3-1
New England        5-3
NY Giants             2-1
Baltimore             2-0
Pitt                      2-1
Green Bay            2-1
Seattle                 1-2

You can add Carolina and Atlanta 0-2 as repeats in a futile way

Dr. Starcs

Yeah, that's kinda what I was saying. Only one team has more titles than Jerry in the same span. Granted, it's been a long drought, but a pretty dang good resume.

Thanks for the research btw.

Albert Swinestein

Separately, Jones has upset some powerful people in the NFL and also with the liberal media.  "Dirt" will begin "leaking" out on him now.  He better get ready to start giving public apologies for every racist, homophobic, or other thing he has said or insinuated since he was 7 years old because I predict the "leaks" will be starting to come out immediately to shut him up just like they do for every other "threat" in today's society.

rzrbkman

Quote from: Albert Swinestein on November 17, 2017, 06:51:35 pm
Separately, Jones has upset some powerful people in the NFL and also with the liberal media.  "Dirt" will begin "leaking" out on him now.  He better get ready to start giving public apologies for every racist, homophobic, or other thing he has said or insinuated since he was 7 years old because I predict the "leaks" will be starting to come out immediately to shut him up just like they do for every other "threat" in today's society.

The Cowboys offensive and defensive lines leaked a lot tonight.

EastexHawg

Quote from: rzrbkman on November 19, 2017, 10:29:03 pm
The Cowboys offensive and defensive lines leaked a lot tonight.

25th in the league at 6.68 yards per attempt in the passing game.  The dink and dunk pass offense works a lot better alongside a dominant running game.  No wonder Jerry is willing to blow up the league over his star running back being sidelined.  Without him his brilliant strategic moves aren't quite so brilliant.