Buzz Peterson Fired

Started by Matt Turner, March 13, 2005, 09:28:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Turner

Reported today by the Tennessean....

rricha

Pragmatic PiG

HogInMemphis

Tenn is cowboying up and doing what the U of A should be doing in both football and basketball. But they've always done what they should, when they should, in both sports. Ark. has never done this other than possibly with Crowe, whom should never have been hired to begin with.

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: HogInMemphis on March 13, 2005, 10:23:14 pm
Tenn is cowboying up and doing what the U of A should be doing in both football and basketball. But they've always done what they should, when they should, in both sports. Ark. has never done this other than possibly with Crowe, whom should never have been hired to begin with.

Crap, I agree with HIM....:-\
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

pioneerhog

I must ask HiM if you are from Batesville originally?

Kevin

mike anderson is on the short list.  look for cliff ellis to make a return to east carolina.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

chewy chitlin

NOLOND.. what a perfect fit.

Biggus Piggus

Buzz had four years and no NCAAT appearances.  Heath knows what that means.
[CENSORED]!

HogInMemphis

Quote from: pioneerhog on March 13, 2005, 10:26:58 pm
I must ask HiM if you are from Batesville originally?

No, but both parents are. My parents and 4 uncles all are graduates of BHS.

Fatty McGee

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 14, 2005, 08:48:34 am
Quote from: HogInMemphis on March 13, 2005, 10:23:14 pm

What sucks is Tenn does not have near the backing in basketball as we do but they are willing to make changes. We all know our basketball ship is sinking but our admin is afraid of another lawsuit so we're stuck with loser Stan.

Tennessee waited 4 years.  I imagine we will give Heath the same amount of time.
Bandit: Hey wait a minute, wait a minute. Why do you want that beer so bad?
Little Enos: Cause he's thirsty, dummy!