Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We are the best 2 loss team in the country

Started by ShadowHawg, September 26, 2017, 02:24:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowHawg

We would beat TCU if we played again now that there is competition for playing time at the qb spot.

Sed76

How do you figure if we played TCU again we would beat them? TCU played terrible and still ended up beating up us convincingly.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: ShadowHawg on September 26, 2017, 02:24:49 pm
We would beat TCU if we played again now that there is competition for playing time at the qb spot.

The Hogs would beat TCU with the creative gameplan that was installed for TAMU game.  Now the question is would the defense show up and not allow Kenny Hill to have a monster game like did against Okie Lite???  ???

PorkSoda

Quote from: Sed76 on September 26, 2017, 02:28:29 pm
How do you figure if we played TCU again we would beat them? TCU played terrible and still ended up beating up us convincingly.
don't ask questions just roll with it.  Hogs are going to win out!
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

jrulz83

If I had $90 billion I'd be the richest man on the planet.
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

cj_sez

I'm not so sure we would win against TCU. I'm not so sure we are better than a 2 loss Purdue right now who lost to Louisville and Michigan, killed Mizzou and whopped Ohio. Better than Stanford? Nope. Best 2 loss team in SEC? Ok...the only 2 loss team.

10thPlanet

But, are you including 0-5 UMass into the equation? I mean if they had only loss two instead of five, they have a pretty good team. They only lost to Tenner by 4pts.

code red

Id say its Florida State hands down.  They would hand us an obliteration.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

East Clintwood

At the end of the season, will we be the best 8 loss team in the country?
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Hogville's resident uniform designer.

ShadowHawg

jmark

40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

ShadowHawg

userpick

After October 21st we will be the best 2-5 team in the country. Without a doubt.

Roaringboar

Quote from: PorkSoda on September 26, 2017, 02:29:17 pm

Serioulsy.....With Bama on the schedule......wow......
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

Hogist

Quote from: ShadowHawg on September 26, 2017, 03:33:27 pm
I think they would prefer a qb. We have two

Florida State could snap it to a RB every play and still destroy us...

TCU has grown up a bunch since they beat us 2+ weeks ago.  They would beat us every way but off.  Well, unless they got a dose of the Okkie Lite we goods and then who  knows.  But with Patterson as HC, i doubt they will get a case of the we goods and get their rears kicked.  TCU is a team that is likely to play over their heads all season long.

HoggieStyle

ADavisTheGOAT

Bert is the best #1 hot seat coach in the country.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

moses_007

Quote from: userpick on September 26, 2017, 04:10:20 pm
After October 21st we will be the best 2-5 team in the country. Without a doubt.
Absolutely.  At least that's what the sunshine pumpers on here will say. 

HawgnCorona

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on September 26, 2017, 02:29:03 pm
The Hogs would beat TCU with the creative gameplan that was installed for TAMU game.  Now the question is would the defense show up and not allow Kenny Hill to have a monster game like did against Okie Lite???  ???

We didnt do that well in stopping Mond...but we have a tough time time with running QBs... He looked all world against us. A freshman. He was too comfortable back there for me.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

texhog22

YOU must be "mad drunk". But if that makes you feel better...................

31to6

Quote from: code red on September 26, 2017, 02:50:00 pm
No kidding. A&M is a bad team. They may go 1-7 in the SEC.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Silver Hog

we are ranked something like 52, better than 99 I guess.

PygmalionEffect2

I get what the OP is saying.

I feel like if we could get a second game with bama every year we wouldn't be on a 10 game losing streak to them.

We'd be on a 20 game losing streak.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

Captain Morgan

Quote from: code red on September 26, 2017, 02:50:00 pm
not sure about that. They may be the only P5 school with a worse OL than Bielema

PorkSoda

not sure what took them so long to realize we could get 2 yards on a QB sneak with a 270 QB
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

johnny cash

jcharkansas

Soon enough we will be the best three loss team in the country

1highhog

::)

Hawgphat

I have no crystal ball with which to discover whether or not "we are the best 2 loss team in the country".  Lacking that confirmation evidence, I am not inclined to credit that claim with any validity whatsoever, - - based upon personal observation.

However, if that pipe-dream notion brings you comfort and cheer, - - - - then - - more power to you. 

I'm off the Kool-Ade.

DeltaBoy

I had that nonsense shared with me Sunday by an Aggie fan. I told him what I going to tell you No we are a 2 loss team that with proper recruiting and Coaching would be 3-0 ! Bret got to shake up this Staff and get some real recruiters on the staff!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

majp51

September 26, 2017, 07:00:34 pm #35 Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 07:14:05 pm by majp51

Wow. You know if you are making the moonshine you are drinking before you post you could spend a little change in your pocket to buy out CBB contract too.

hoglady

I don't know what game some of ya'll watched.
TCU stopped themselves almost as many times as we stopped them.
The final score should have been a true beatdown.
They would beat us 9 out of 10 times.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

ShadowHawg

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 26, 2017, 06:42:18 pm
I had that nonsense shared with me Sunday by an Aggie fan. I told him what I going to tell you No we are a 2 loss team that with proper recruiting and Coaching would be 3-0 ! Bret got to shake up this Staff and get some real recruiters on the staff!

We have kids Saban wanted. Can't get much better than that.

East Clintwood

Quote from: ShadowHawg on September 26, 2017, 08:21:25 pm
We have kids Saban wanted. Can't get much better than that.

We have 5 players Saban wanted.

Alabama has 85 players Saban wanted.

code red

Quote from: Captain Morgan on September 26, 2017, 06:24:12 pm
not sure about that. They may be the only P5 school with a worse OL than Bielema
LOL your serious.  Oh sorry.  Dude no way.  They would smoke us.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

King Kong

GTOWNHOG

That's a good one.... This team will be lucky to finish 6-6.  Florida State (with 2 losses) is ranked 25th in the Coach's poll, so I guess that they might disagree with you....
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

ShadowHawg

Quote from: East Clintwood on September 26, 2017, 08:52:40 pm

We have 5 players Saban wanted.

Alabama has 85 players Saban wanted.

That's 5 more than TCU has

farmhawg

Pitiful, your man crush.
He has done nothing but make us worse than when he got here. Funny but you people will finally turn....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

ShadowHawg

Quote from: farmhawg on September 26, 2017, 10:25:45 pm
Pitiful, your man crush.
He has done nothing but make us worse than when he got here. Funny but you people will finally turn....

........into?

East Clintwood

Quote from: ShadowHawg on September 26, 2017, 10:09:21 pm
That's 5 more than TCU has

Most TCU players don't really fit in to Saban's style of play.  Not that they're not good players but their skillset doesn't match up with his style of play.

The same problem that we're running in to.  Most high school players are coming out of spread systems and they don't fit into CBB style.  It further limits our recruiting because there's just not that many power players to recruit.

WaltonCollege

Or maybe we're the worst 1-2 team? Or maybe we should have been worst 3-0? Idk man too many questions you're blowin my mind

EulessHog

Huh?

Yea, come back at the end of the season.  We will be the best 4 win team out there.
Go Hogs Go!

Inhogswetrust

Please provide your wife's phone number. I'm sure she's lonely with you being in a mental health facility.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

HardCore

Quote from: PorkSoda on September 26, 2017, 02:29:17 pm

Where did you get the Absinthe?  That's some really good stuff.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)