Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jeremy Crabtree Tweeting from Under Armour All-America Game

Started by LR Hog, December 28, 2016, 11:52:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LR Hog

@jeremycrabtree

Not sure if any of you follow him on Twitter, but he his Tweeting responses to a survey the players took during registration when they arrived.  A couple interesting Tweets.  There are more along the same lines.

81 Under Armour All-Americans were asked which fan base was most annoying on social media, and Tennessee was listed at No. 1 by 9 prospects.

Under Armour All-Americans asked if fans on social media impacted their recruiting process & 74 of 90 said no.
Like a boss.

SemperFi

That and because it's kinda creepy is why I do not follow recruits on twitter. Most of them use the fan bases to boost their follower numbers and play those individuals making them think that they're favoring that respective school when all they do is sign with Bama and end up with a brand new Dodge of their liking.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

LR Hog

Quote from: SemperFi on December 28, 2016, 12:30:07 pm
That and because it's kinda creepy is why I do not follow recruits on twitter. Most of them use the fan bases to boost their follower numbers and play those individuals making them think that they're favoring that respective school when all they do is sign with Bama and end up with a brand new Dodge of their liking.

Ha ha!  Did you see this?

https://twitter.com/bustedcoverage/status/813793496314368000
Like a boss.

PorkRinds

Also saw one where they asked what the recruit thinks of nick Saban. One answered "cheater".

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

3kgthog

Looks like we gotta step it up. Crown Vics and scooters just won't cut it.

imtad16

Quote from: 3kgthog on December 29, 2016, 09:07:08 am
Looks like we gotta step it up. Crown Vics and scooters just won't cut it.

Back when DMAC was on campus it was so easy to spot him on the road. Everyone knew his Crown Vic.

ICEman

Quote from: PorkRinds on December 28, 2016, 12:59:30 pm
Also saw one where they asked what the recruit thinks of nick Saban. One answered "cheater".
Refused a schollie by Saban?
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

fullfan

longpig

I believe Arkansas ranked pretty high last year in that most  annoying fan poll, which may be why recruiting is being kept on the down low more than in recent past.
Don't be scared, be smart.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: PorkRinds on December 28, 2016, 12:59:30 pm
This recruit might be saying that because he was offered a Dodge on his visit. Lol.

ricepig

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on January 01, 2017, 07:30:00 am
This recruit might be saying that because he was offered a Dodge on his visit. Lol.

Especially since he knows Saban owns two Mercedes-Benz dealerships, and a Lexus dealership.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ricepig on January 01, 2017, 08:31:38 am
Especially since he knows Saban owns two Mercedes-Benz dealerships, and a Lexus dealership.
coaches dont buy their own players. the boosters dealership is the dodge lot.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

ricepig

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003