Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Josh Paul is LA Louisiana Sports Writers Assoc. Class 3A Defender of the Year

Started by jbcarol, December 28, 2016, 10:53:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/jasonkersey/status/814124517803040768

NOLA De La Salle LB is honored by those who covered his senior season

QuoteLouisiana and Mississippi recruiting writer Rod Walker: De La Salle had one of the stingiest defenses in Class 3A this season.

Senior linebacker Josh Paul was a big reason for that. And that's why Paul was named Outstanding Defensive Player on the LSWA Class 3A all-state football team.

Paul finished with 74 tackles (including nine for loss), one blocked punt and two interceptions with two forced fumbles while recovering one fumble for a touchdown. He also played on offense.

In the process, he helped the Cavaliers to one of the best seasons in school history. De La Salle finished 11-1 and reached the semifinals of the Division II select playoffs. The Cavaliers didn't allow more than 18 points in a game during the regular season and had two shutouts.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Hogberry Snortcake

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

SemperFi

Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

ballhogger

I really like this kid.  Not much film out there on this kid but he is incredibly long and is very athletic.  Very big upside for him.

jbcarol

East TN HAWG

He is definitely a under the radar kid.  I hope that ends, and he blows up next year. 

East TN HAWG

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on May 19, 2017, 09:46:42 am
You know he's a good kid when he's pictured in a custom Mother's Day shirt. I'm hopeful he can come in, develop and be a good when one called upon!

How a kid treats his mom is most likely how he will treat young ladies.