Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bray Wyatt is WWE Champion

Started by jbcarol, February 13, 2017, 05:21:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Hogwop

Nice. Haven't been watching lately, job makes it hard to catch any of the shows/ppvs. Hope they don't ruin him.
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

hvsupastar

Why did they need to give Cena the belt for 3 weeks?
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

hogsanity

Quote from: hvsupastar on February 13, 2017, 01:42:25 pm
Why did they need to give Cena the belt for 3 weeks?

My guess is they did not want Wyatt taking it from Styles so they can set up something later on. But that's just a guess. Not really sure what WWE creative thinks anymore.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

jbcarol

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

jbcarol

zane

RIP LSUfan