Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We going to do a game thread?

Started by Boarcephus, March 10, 2005, 06:48:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

maniax22bolts20

Quote from: Hogs86 on March 10, 2005, 07:36:40 pm
i guess coaches don't have practice on those skills and show players how they want those skills done.
Division 1 players should  master thier basic skills by at least 10th grade. There is no excuse for not knowing and executing those skills at this level of play.

maniax22bolts20

Darion Townes hit a shot. We turned it over the the next trip down. Carge on Watson so thats 2 stops in a row. Townes hits another 2. 28-36.

maniax22bolts20

Mark Jindrak just knocked Luther Reigns out cold for the 2nd straight week.  Huge Laugh. I hafta laugh at something besides our offense.  15:57 TR TN 41-28.

Philip Seaton

Quote from: HogInMemphis on March 10, 2005, 07:33:54 pm
Quote from: Fletch on March 10, 2005, 07:06:19 pm
coach can't make open shots for them. When are some of you going to realize that sometimes it's up to players to make plays? Offense is moving and getting open shots but missing. Defensively, getting killed on boards. It's up to players to block out and rebound.

Coach can't dribble, pass, shoot, play defense or set screens either. But coach can recruit. These boys are bad recruits for a variety of reasons but the two main reasons they are bad recruits is that they are selfish and they are stewpid. No bball sense at all.

Just goes to show you that  recruiting is bit overrated. Oh my gawd...why I am watching this mess!!!!!!!!!!!! If I wanted to feel this bad, I should go to a bar and find the 20 hottest women there and take their rejections. It would feel 10 times better than this mess!!!!

Philip Seaton

Can someone please tell me where they found Jefferson? And Modica, Heath you idiot, what is he doing back in there????? >:( >:( >:(

Philip Seaton

Sorry I can't stop rambling...Damn, 28 frickin points with 12:57 to go. My gawd, I hate covering junior high games because of the level of play but I've seen bad junior high teams that would make the Hogs look like the Washington Generals!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :o

orgkeith

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Fletch

Tennessee must have practiced the 3 yesterday. What a great coach Buzz Peterson is. 
I feel like $100

maniax22bolts20

March 10, 2005, 07:57:03 pm #59 Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 07:59:14 pm by maniax22bolts20
Teddy Long wanted to play suckup to JBL and the littleplaya got FUed for it. Hilarious ! WAAAHHHHHaaaahahahaha.Howya like that ,playa ?  Kinda like whats happening to the Nuttless Razorbacks right now.11:42 TN 49 AR 30.

3kgthog

You're watching rasslin? I figure you are either single or divorced.

Why wait until after the NIT to get rid of Stan? Just do it after the game and let Flaska or Thompson or someone be the interim. Surely they could do this well.  This is pathetic.

hillbilly

I think Arkansas should turn up that man pressure some more, that is really getting to Tennessee.

Lanny

51-31 10:29 left in the second half.  As anyone surprised?
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

doubleH

This team just doesn't want to play.

Hogger

Quote from: hSv on March 10, 2005, 08:01:01 pm
51-31 10:29 left in the second half. As anyone surprised?

That's more than down by 5.  :-*

Philip Seaton

NIT, what you are smoking...no offense. This team doesn't deserve anything...they can't do anything. I use to support Heath but this is plain pitiful..pitiful...pitiful. Maybe Stan can stay in Atlanta and find the another great point guard like the one he found in Jefferson. Pathetic. THIS TEAM IS GUTLESS!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

maniax22bolts20

This date in history. A Razorback (Eric Ferguson) made an open 3 pointer.Only 38-57  after 2s by Hill and Brewer now..We have 16 rebounds to TN 36.

Pragmatic PiG

will the NW ark local news do more stories of team meetings and chemistry fixing before the NIT?

laughable....

doubleH

Stan can't rebound or make threes for that matter.

HogInMemphis

EEEEE ZZZZZ MONEEEEEE on UT this game. Thanks for lying down Hogs! I need the cash! 

doubleH

maniax22bolts20

At last ! WE HAVE 40 POINTS ! Only 40-61 now.

Philip Seaton

March 10, 2005, 08:14:18 pm #72 Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 08:16:06 pm by philip.seaton
Quote from: doubleH on March 10, 2005, 08:07:33 pm

Dude, I was on your side until tonight. This is the worst performance by a Hog basketball team in the last 30 years and someone has to take the blame and it starts at the top.

maniax22bolts20

I vote we have Buzz Schneider come in as a shooting coach and Jim Craig as a scoring defense coach. Yeah,I know wrong sport but the situation IS that dire. 42-62 3:45 left. And to think we led 8-3.

orgkeith

Quote from: doubleH on March 10, 2005, 08:07:33 pm

He hasn't recruited any speed or quickness either.  Every Tenn player can beat his man off the dribble.  We can't beat them off the dribble.  Speed, Quickness, Shooting, Passing or Ball Handling.

Kevin

we don't teach rebounding either
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

doubleH

i am not saying heath is a great coach by any means. but damn, when the other team gets 7 chances at one basket, come on! and when it takes 10 shots to hit one 3 pointer, and we get good looks inside the paint and can't convert some of the blame has to go on the players also.  I saw a lot of people blaming matt instead of houston on here during the football season, same should go for basketball also.

Anti-OtisII

Quote from: doubleH on March 10, 2005, 08:20:12 pm
i am not saying heath is a great coach by any means. but damn, when the other team gets 7 chances at one basket, come on! and when it takes 10 shots to hit one 3 pointer, and we get good looks inside the paint and can't convert some of the blame has to go on the players also. I saw a lot of people blaming matt instead of houston on here during the football season, same should go for basketball also.

I agree with you.  Clean house and start with 5 freshmen next year and 8 walkons.  I want players that want to play on a Razorback team, not think that they are above and more important than this program.  (You might as well fire the coach also while you're at it.  He's the one that recruited this bunch of gutless quitters.)

maniax22bolts20

Y'all be at Alltel Arena or Farris Center tomorrow and Saturday to watch teams that can actualy play the game of basketball. This debacle is now merifuly history. Tennessee wins 65-46 and it wasn't that close.

maniax22bolts20

I am checking to see if The Undertaker has any remaining college eligibility. We need another proven WINNER on campus not dawgz that are content to eat the worms off their opponents shoes.

Hoggam's Razor

Did I miss the game?  Damn...forgot we were playing.
I hate it when people complain.

Lanny

Arkansas didn't play nor show up for tonights game.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy