Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Information on game today

Started by swinesation, August 13, 2016, 01:01:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

swinesation

I'm a little out of the loop on the Spain schedule. Is there a way to see or at least follow the game?

HOGINTENNESSEE

So far there as been a live box score. We will see if we are able to get the same thing today

azhog10

Hogs up early. CJ Jones at it early again.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Breems

I say this every year, but... It's 2016. How is every Razorback game not available for streaming?
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

azhog10

Quote from: Breems on August 13, 2016, 01:57:32 pm
I say this every year, but... It's 2016. How is every Razorback game not available for streaming?
No clue. Purdue was able to stream their games on YouTube.

rzrbackramsfan

Dudley Dawson should periscope it

azhog10

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on August 13, 2016, 02:13:43 pm
Dudley Dawson should periscope it
that would require work. Have you read his "in-game updates"? I sure hope he didn't get paid to go with them. He's provided nothing that the live stats didn't provide.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: azhog10 on August 13, 2016, 02:28:44 pm
that would require work. Have you read his "in-game updates"? I sure hope he didn't get paid to go with them. He's provided nothing that the live stats didn't provide.

Yeah a little disappointed with the effort he is putting out.  Tweets are few and far between and haven't seen much of anything else.  Maybe he will have a long form story after the tour.  It's like productivity has dropped way off since the merger.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

azhog10

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on August 13, 2016, 02:34:21 pm
Yeah a little disappointed with the effort he is putting out.  Tweets are few and far between and haven't seen much of anything else.  Maybe he will have a long form story after the tour.  It's like productivity has dropped way off since the merger.
Yeah I just think he's enjoying himself a lot and maybe forgetting the real reason he's there.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Beard not having a great game 2 A to 4 TOs.  Had had 2 TOs in last couple minutes.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Barcelona only has 5 players that have scored.  3 of those account for 45 of 50 pts.  Meanwhile Arkansas has 11 out of 12 that have scored.

LRrazorback

TheRazorback500

Balanced scoring. Ten players with at least 5 points.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

azhog10

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on August 13, 2016, 02:47:15 pm
Barcelona only has 5 players that have scored.  3 of those account for 45 of 50 pts.  Meanwhile Arkansas has 11 out of 12 that have scored.
Dudley mentioned one official has called 12 or more travels on us. Apparently his interpretation on a travel is different from what we are used to

Pigasaurus

Their #40 is 1/9 from the field and 10/12 on ft's.  Why would you foul him?
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

outlawhogeywells

I heard Dudley paid his own way.  We should ask why we are not getting tweets and updates from  JL he is on the trip and he should be at all the games.  I am sure he did not pay his own way.  Plus we should be getting pics from his two daughters.  They are suppose to be the two official photos on the trip. 

azhog10

azhog10

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on August 13, 2016, 03:12:39 pm
I heard Dudley paid his own way.  We should ask why we are not getting tweets and updates from  JL he is on the trip and he should be at all the games.  I am sure he did not pay his own way.  Plus we should be getting pics from his two daughters.  They are suppose to be the two official photos on the trip.
If Dudley paid his own way then I apologize. But I agree whomever the school paid for to go and wasn't playing sure did an awful job getting information and stuff to fans. Purdue has been able to stream their first two games on YouTube. We get the live stats and that's it.

TheRazorback500

65-41 rebounding advantage. Kingsley with 16, Thomas with 12.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Dwight_K_Shrute

I know these games don't mean much but great playing time and practice for these guys. The experience will prove invaluable come November. 

Only problem I have is the athletic department dropped the ball in pimping the hell out of these games to get exposure and drum up fan interest for what could be a very good team. Let the fans see the newcomers get them excited and let them know that it's going to be a much different team than last year. 

I like many on here are drawn in even by the chance to watch the live stats, but we aren't the typical average fan that the program needs to get back and get BWA packed early and often.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on August 13, 2016, 03:31:01 pm
I know these games don't mean much but great playing time and practice for these guys. The experience will prove invaluable come November. 

Only problem I have is the athletic department dropped the ball in pimping the hell out of these games to get exposure and drum up fan interest for what could be a very good team. Let the fans see the newcomers get them excited and let them know that it's going to be a much different team than last year. 

I like many on here are drawn in even by the chance to watch the live stats, but we aren't the typical average fan that the program needs to get back and get BWA packed early and often.

Mike has more pieces this year... but they really need experience and these games will give them so much to work on....

if nothing else the opportunity to show how easy it is to get beat by an anybody.

Winning 2 or three years in a row, and ncaa bids a foregone conclusion are the only way to pack BWA... one step at a time...

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: Breems on August 13, 2016, 01:57:32 pm

We don't have broadcasting rights overseas.

azhog10

Quote from: Big Nasty 34 on August 13, 2016, 04:04:29 pm
We don't have broadcasting rights overseas.
And Purdue does? I mean they have the big ten network and we're still able to live stream their games on YouTube in the same locations as us.