Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Starting 5 for Game 1 in Spain

Started by SONofHAM, August 09, 2016, 12:40:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SONofHAM

Razorback Basketball
@RazorbackMBB

First 5 tonight for the #LosHogs. 30 minutes from tip-off.  Thompson  Hannahs  Watkins  Beard  Kingsley #Rápido40 
"like a wild band of Razorback hogs"

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

SONofHAM

Makes sense for game 1.  Will be interesting to see who is starting the last couple games.

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

SONofHAM

Dudley said he will be sending video clips to WholeHog

SONofHAM

Rough start.

0-6 shooting and down 8-0.

BR

Arkansas 0

Euro Colegio Casvi 8

1st 7:16
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

razorbackfan4life

It's probably first game jitters. 

BR

"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

SONofHAM

Gotta be an adjustment to play in this place.

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Hook 'em Hogs

I have no idea so I'll ask-how were we expected to do in this tournament?

hogmolar

ADavisTheGOAT

Didn't Iowa lose to a Division 2 school in an exhibition match but still make the tournament? Nothing to worry about.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

ricepig

Quote from: Hook 'em Hogs on August 09, 2016, 01:25:54 pm
I have no idea so I'll ask-how were we expected to do in this tournament?

It's not a tournament, just some exhibition games.

Hogs33

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain

hogwood

13 player fouls already? That can't be right. Looks like Macon already has 3.

What is the level of the competition? I.e., if they were an American team are they high D-1, low D-1, etc?

Letsroll1200

Quote from: SONofHAM on August 09, 2016, 12:40:02 pm
Razorback Basketball
@RazorbackMBB

First 5 tonight for the #LosHogs. 30 minutes from tip-off.  Thompson  Hannahs  Watkins  Beard  Kingsley #Rápido40

I can see why we had a slow start!!!

hogmolar

They are shooting 50% from the field we are at 27%

44-32 @ the half

Hawg Red

Get all the ugly out now, fellas. Bet we win by 15+.

HardingHog

We also have 17 fouls at the half. Hannahs, Macon, and Cook all have 3. At least we're shooting well (12/16) from the free throw line. Also, whoever "Jose" is, he is killing us

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: HardingHog on August 09, 2016, 01:55:46 pm
We also have 17 fouls at the half. Hannahs, Macon, and Cook all have 3. At least we're shooting well (12/16) from the free throw line. Also, whoever "Jose" is, he is killing us
These international refs are 100x worse than SEC refs.

FreshHog

Quote from: Hogfan991 on August 09, 2016, 02:01:11 pm
These international refs are 100x worse than SEC refs.

aint nuthin like home cookin when you're 2000+ miles away from home :P

razorbackfan4life

From what it looks like we have turned it over too much and are being out rebounded.  Add to that an inability to make shots = disaster. 

King Kong

Virgil

It's not what you push but what pushes you!!

Virgil

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: King Kong on August 09, 2016, 02:27:03 pm
ECC 65 Arkansas 59 with 8:15 left

Went back up by 10 after a couple of quick missed 3's now back to 6 with 6 min to go.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Virgil

King Kong

Virgil

Macon with a missed lay up. I just don't see how that happens. 

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

hogmolar

70-67 with 4 minutes left. Balanced scoring by the Hogs. Hannah leading with 11

Dwight_K_Shrute

Love the stat tracker website.  Has just about everything you need. 

Dwight_K_Shrute

Manny being Manny pulls us to within 1.

010HogFan

Dwight_K_Shrute

HardingHog

hogmolar

010HogFan

welp good try Hogs. can't fall behind that far and expect to come back. I suspect there was probably some home cooking involved also

razorhead94

"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: 010HogFan on August 09, 2016, 02:49:00 pm
welp good try Hogs. can't fall behind that far and expect to come back. I suspect there was probably some home cooking involved also
43 FTs shot by the other team.

HardingHog

Were down 1. Manny misses shot then gives up an and 1 on the other end to stretch their lead to 4. Tough way to lose
Final: 81-75. Hogs lose

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

The Hogfather

Ouch!  Is the team we lost to any good?  Any way to judge?  I understand it was in a crappy, high school gym, 1st game together for this bunch, in a foreign country, different rules, etc.