Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scale of 1-10, how confident are you this Saturday vs TAMU?

Started by Sweet Feet, September 17, 2017, 05:49:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

How confident are you in Arkansas' chances vs TAMU?

Sweet Feet

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Al Boarland

Bacon_Bitz

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Bubba's Bruisers

3 just because I've learned not to get my hopes up.  As of this post, there's no SEC opponent on the schedule that I would have more than a confidence level of 5.  It will take a dominant win over a bad A$M to be encouraged about our prospects.  Do that and then beat USCE, and I'm probably back straddling the fence again.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

panhandlepig

I'm not sure.  Is 10 most confident? Or 1?  I'm at a 5 either way. Go Hogs.

PORKULATOR

A lot of 3's & 4's. Early... I'm one of the 4"s sadly.

But Never Yield fella's
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Michael_E_Davis

I will give it an 8.   Bielema has been pretty good at coming back strong after a  bad loss.  Plus,  I think the team is better than what they showed against TCU.   
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

jgphillips3

Idahog

Confident the hogs win or confident they lose?  ...asking for a friend.
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

Dominicanhog

East Clintwood

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Locutus_of_Boar

Two teams trying to give the game away again but unlike last week Sumlin is not quite as cautious as Patterson and far more desperate or maybe already past caring so it will be close.  I put it at four out of ten.

hawgon

One hundred percent confident that a bad team will win.

Shrevepork

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on September 17, 2017, 07:46:26 pm

They have lost my trust. Out of the circle.

I agree.They haven't done anything to show they can be competitive against any SEC team.

VBCHog

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Shrevepork on September 17, 2017, 07:59:39 pm
I agree.They haven't done anything to show they can be competitive against any SEC team.

I think we are equal to a few and better than one.  But after the last 4 games they have to win me back. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

GuvHog

I'm going with 8. I have a strong feeling that the Hogs passing game will show up big this week which will open up the running game.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

hawg1221

I say an even 5-5 chance. I'm sure there's several fans that are in a "can't lose" situation. The one's I'm talking about are the Razorback fans that believe bad loses will support their cause for getting rid of CBB. I think that number is growing in the state. 

realistichog

Unfortunately I have a sick feeling that it could get ugly. A@M can score, we haven't proved we can.

swineology

VirginiaHog

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

jkstock04

5 for me. Toss up...I do think we could win this game. Simply going off of how terrible A&M is looking.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

pigz

You guys have a good time frig dancing

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

Pigsknuckles

3.      aTm  has had a practice game since the previois weeks shocker. We will be coming off a depressing bye week, and will likely come out tight, and just as clueless as we were against TCU. Both coaches may be playing for their jobs, and Sumlin has just seen what it takes to stop us. We will have to play a perfect game, and will have to count on the Aggies screwing their own pooch.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

codeHog

I am not watching. I will turn it on when somebody calls and says we have an insurmountable lead.

I dare not take another chance on this heartbreak series

One coach will be in such a horrible place at the end of that game and with so very many Aggie players we recruited so hard..........I do so want the Aggies to lose

Nobody mentions it but that Kellen Diesch flip from Arkansas to A&M may have helped Pittman realize what he was up against at Arkansas

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

doc53

I was THERE for the Pooch Kick

sickboy

Confident? No, no, no. I'm confident in nothing. I do think we can win. I'm not confident in that.

31to6

Quote from: Sweet Feet on September 17, 2017, 05:49:40 pm
How confident are you this Saturday?
I am fully confident that one of our coaches will figure out how to lose this game in the 4th quarter.

This is a game that will not be won.

Hawgphat

I will watch the game on TV.

I will root for the Hogs.

In my heart of hearts, I have absolutely no expectation of the Hogs even coming close to winning, based upon what I saw against TCU.
That's not "disloyalty"; - - that's called "reality".

GuvHog

Quote from: Hawgphat on September 17, 2017, 11:26:45 pm
I will watch the game on TV.

I will root for the Hogs.

In my heart of hearts, I have absolutely no expectation of the Hogs even coming close to winning, based upon what I saw against TCU.
That's not "disloyalty"; - - that's called "reality".

I question what you think you saw against TCU. The Hogs would have won that game with an average passing game. It wasn't as ugly as some are saying.

Pork Ranger

I'm an honest 3. I think TAM is a good team that lacks focus. I don't really know what Arkansas is

The Boar War

Quote from: GuvHog on September 18, 2017, 08:34:04 am
I question what you think you saw against TCU. The Hogs would have won that game with an average passing game. It wasn't as ugly as some are saying.

Average passing game?  Where can we get one of those?

EastexHawg

5.  The game is the definition of a toss-up in my opinion.  The loser probably finishes last in the SEC West.

It reminds me of the 1968 game between the Eagles and Steelers, dubbed the O.J. Bowl because the loser would probably finish with the worst record in the league and end up with the rights to draft O.J. Simpson coming out of USC.

GuvHog

Quote from: The Boar War on September 18, 2017, 08:38:38 am
Average passing game?  Where can we get one of those?

I believe we'll see the Hogs with a much improved passing game this week as that's probably what they've been focusing on last week and this week. If AA is on his game (he hasn't been in the first 2 games), the passing game will be solid. This is a game that CBB knows he and his Hogs cannot afford to lose.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977