Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chase Hayden Commits to Hogs

Started by GrizzlyRider07, July 18, 2016, 02:43:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyRider07

So take this for what it is BUT the word I'm getting he's expected to commit to us/ARK next week. I just got word from someone I know very close to the family, VERY CLOSE! I hope this is true. I would never post something like this unless I'm pretty confident with who I'm getting my info from. This would be a great great addition to our class for sure.
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

The_Boot_stops_here

I think it would be a surprise if he doesn't commit to Arkansas.  Thanks for the info though.

Wildhog

Williams & Hayden will make an awesome thunder/lightning combo.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

PorkRinds

Please let this be true.

razorhog52

It's definitely been trending our way but would like him to jump on board before it starts to trend another direction

Bacon_Bitz

Tenner's coach has a bad haircut

theFlyingHog

Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on July 18, 2016, 02:43:35 pm
So take this for what it is BUT the word I'm getting he's expected to commit to us/ARK next week. I just got word from someone I know very close to the family, VERY CLOSE! I hope this is true. I would never post something like this unless I'm pretty confident with who I'm getting my info from. This would be a great great addition to our class for sure.
Having followed the last 4 crootin classes very closely here, these type posts make me think "yup, that dude ain't coming to Arkansas"

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on July 18, 2016, 05:27:23 pm
Tenner's coach has a bad haircut

Not as bad as Okie Lite's

SultanofSwine

jjdlc

Quote from: razorhog52 on July 18, 2016, 04:41:44 pm
It's definitely been trending our way but would like him to jump on board before it starts to trend another direction

Same, I really think this kids recruiting is fixing to blow up.

Seebs

Quote from: theFlyingHog on July 18, 2016, 05:53:14 pm
Having followed the last 4 crootin classes very closely here, these type posts make me think "yup, that dude ain't coming to Arkansas"

GrizzlyRider07 has never been wrong. Never ever.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

RedyorNot

Quote from: jjdlc on July 18, 2016, 07:42:44 pm
Same, I really think this kids recruiting is fixing to blow up.

With signing day not until Feb, being onboard at this point doesn't make it a sure thing. That said, from what has been written about him and his family, integrity seems to run high, so I agree.

jjdlc

Quote from: RedyorNot on July 18, 2016, 08:17:23 pm
With signing day not until Feb, being onboard at this point doesn't make it a sure thing. That said, from what has been written about him and his family, integrity seems to run high, so I agree.

No, it doesn't, but it's usually easier to keep them than get them when some of the more prestigious names come calling. 

rzrbackramsfan

After that TCU post you COMPLETELY REDEEM YOURSELF. 

Unless you're wrong.

hawginbigd1

Dang if you haven't watched that video put up today on wholehogsports you are missing out. Dude has some serious feet and hips, and catches with his hands very nicely! Excited about him as much as Devwah!

Peter Porker

Is this person a recruiting writer that covers Arkansas or another poster on another board?
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I believe this kid has a 3 star ranking because of his size. If he were bigger he'd be a definite 4*
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

GrizzlyRider07

Quote from: Peter Porker on July 19, 2016, 06:09:44 am
Is this person a recruiting writer that covers Arkansas or another poster on another board?
No not at all he's someone very close to the family!!!
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

ricepig

Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on July 19, 2016, 09:10:25 am

Next door neighbor?

jry04

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on July 19, 2016, 07:42:08 am
I believe this kid has a 3 star ranking because of his size. If he were bigger he'd be a definite 4*
To be fair he is a 4* on rivals, but I prefer 247's rankings personally, and he is a 3* on there.

I personally put more stock into offers than rankings, and his offer list is great.

Arizona
Illinois
Louisville
Memphis
Michigan
Miss St
Mizzou
Tenn
South Carolina
Oklahoma State
Michigan State

ARtillahog

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on July 19, 2016, 09:10:25 am

THE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!!
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

SemperFi

Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

PonderinHog

RealHog

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on July 18, 2016, 10:22:14 pm
After that TCU post you COMPLETELY REDEEM YOURSELF. 

Unless you're wrong.
Just watched Dumb & Dumber couple days ago. Nice reference haha.

Pig in the Pokey

Chase is a Hog lock. Book it. And, HE WILL NOT FLIP.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 19, 2016, 11:05:53 pm
Chase is a Hog lock. Book it. And, HE WILL NOT FLIP.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIR!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on July 20, 2016, 08:03:01 am
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIR!
Also, I was right about his bump. He is now a 4* on 247sports.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 20, 2016, 04:14:46 pm

It's not exactly going out on a limb saying that he will be a Hog considering he has been pretty open about the Hogs leading for him.  Also, RD basically said that he would be getting a bump in the ratings after The Opening.  And with an offer list like his, it's not surprising.  But, hey, I'm happy regardless of who said what.

MissippHog

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on July 20, 2016, 04:18:31 pm
It's not exactly going out on a limb saying that he will be a Hog considering he has been pretty open about the Hogs leading for him.  Also, RD basically said that he would be getting a bump in the ratings after The Opening.  And with an offer list like his, it's not surprising.  But, hey, I'm happy regardless of who said what.
Just as long as they're right. ;)

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on July 20, 2016, 05:13:26 pm
Just as long as they're right. ;)

No doubt. Hayden is exciting

Bacon_Bitz

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on July 20, 2016, 04:18:31 pm
who said anything about going out on a limb? In fact we said the opposite. I'm saying he isn't the type to commit and then flip, and he isn't a 3 *. those were my points.
@Slackaveli

Amityvillehogger

Via his Twitter

I'll be committing on Sunday @8:00❕❕#WPS #Gopokes #Missouri
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

ricepig

The_Boot_stops_here

Great news...at least I hope/think....surprised SC isnt in there

PorkRinds

navyhog24

He's visiting Mizzou this weekend as well

Wildhog

Quote from: navyhog24 on July 21, 2016, 11:06:18 pm
He's visiting Mizzou this weekend as well

Seriously?  Damnit.
1909/1964/1965/1977

PorkRinds

No way he picks mizzou. It's a dumpster fire.

ADavisTheGOAT

If he ends up at Mizzou we'll be fine. Assuming we're still on Kennedy Brooks.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Wildhog

Quote from: Hogfan991 on July 21, 2016, 11:29:30 pm
If he ends up at Mizzou we'll be fine. Assuming we're still on Kennedy Brooks.

Hayden is a really talented back that we've got a great shot at.  Need to close this one out over dumpster fire Mizzou.
1909/1964/1965/1977

TNhawgfan

Odd final three. I don't think I've ever seen that combo before for a final three. Serious question, did Tennessee not recruit him heavily because he never seemed to consider them
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

King Kong

Quote from: TNhawgfan on July 22, 2016, 07:42:04 am
Odd final three. I don't think I've ever seen that combo before for a final three. Serious question, did Tennessee not recruit him heavily because he never seemed to consider them

He saw Arkansas and said UT sucks compared to them. No brainer decision after that.

But the rumor I saw was UT is recruiting him more as an Ath than a RB.

greenie

Quote from: King Kong on July 22, 2016, 08:35:17 am
He saw Arkansas and said UT sucks compared to them. No brainer decision after that.

UT is hotly pursuing a different RB from Tennessee (Ty Chandler).  Appears they missed the boat on Chase.  I sure hope we seal the deal on Sunday.

HogMantheIntruder

He'll be a consensus 4* before it's said and done. He's already a very high 3*, so It won't take much.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

jry04

Hopefully proximity plays a big factor, in addition to style of play. Out of everyone he is considering, even in his top 5 if you throw UT and SC in there, we would have the most games closest to his home. We would be the only team with games within 2 hours of his home, and we will have at least two each season.

Music City Hog

Quote from: King Kong on July 22, 2016, 08:35:17 am

Tennessee isn't an option for him.  He's way down their list.  I guess they could pursue later if they miss on Chandler and Akers, but right now, they aren't going after Hayden. 

King Kong

Quote from: Music City Hog on July 22, 2016, 02:53:42 pm
Tennessee isn't an option for him.  He's way down their list.  I guess they could pursue later if they miss on Chandler and Akers, but right now, they aren't going after Hayden.

Tennessee isn't an option for him at RB