Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas commit Jordon Curtis update from Dudley

Started by Richard Davenport, July 15, 2016, 09:34:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

hawgwash

LRHawg

kodiakisland

If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Oklahawg

Good read.

Coach Trimble has ALS. Team will ball out to win for him this year.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

jackflash

I think we done well this year at DB hope to add two more one from Florida and maybe one from Michigan

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: jackflash on July 20, 2016, 11:10:22 am
I think we done well this year at DB hope to add two more one from Florida and maybe one from Michigan

Better hope we add one from AR too

jackflash

I have consider the kid from AR a Arkansas Lock for a longtime

010HogFan

Quote from: jackflash on July 20, 2016, 02:04:33 pm

you're a lot more sure than I am. Seems like he is struggling with the process to me.

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: jackflash on July 20, 2016, 02:04:33 pm

gotcha.  Here's hoping