Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chevin Calloway DB

Started by jbhogfan4, July 11, 2016, 04:12:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbhogfan4

Highly ranked CB from Texas set to decide today. Supposedly sown to Texas and Iowa. Was hoping we'd be in it for this guy since he's visited a couple times and has family connections to the state

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: jbhogfan4 on July 11, 2016, 04:12:15 pm
Highly ranked CB from Texas set to decide today. Supposedly sown to Texas and Iowa. Was hoping we'd be in it for this guy since he's visited a couple times and has family connections to the state

Iowa?  WTH  I figured we were out b/c it's been crazy quiet on him for awhile but seriously, Iowa?

jbhogfan4

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on July 11, 2016, 04:32:39 pm
Iowa?  WTH  I figured we were out b/c it's been crazy quiet on him for awhile but seriously, Iowa?

Iowa has done pretty well in Texas this year. They picked up Eno Benjamin earlier, who is another pretty highly ranked guy

jbhogfan4

Committed to Iowa. Gotta admit that's a little surprising and disappointing as well. Long way until February though

jackflash

Sorry we missed on Calloway at least we got several more interest in us

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: jbhogfan4 on July 11, 2016, 06:40:41 pm
Committed to Iowa. Gotta admit that's a little surprising and disappointing as well. Long way until February though
that damn kirk ferentz is actually earning his salary the last couple years.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

longpig

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on July 11, 2016, 04:32:39 pm

I suspect we backed off for some reason.
Don't be scared, be smart.

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: longpig on July 15, 2016, 12:30:21 am

I assume that's sarcasm

Hogberry Snortcake

Quote from: longpig on July 15, 2016, 12:30:21 am

All our letters went to Cab Calloway.  He hasn't answered his phone (not even a text!) since 1994.

ricepig

Quote from: Hogberry Snortcake on July 15, 2016, 08:57:39 am
All our letters went to Cab Calloway.  He hasn't answered his phone (not even a text!) since 1994.

Hi-de-hi-de-hi-de-hi!
Ho-lo-lo-lo!