Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2011 Class?

Started by roundball, February 15, 2009, 11:41:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

roundball

Who are the studs of this class everyone is refering to?

h0gfan6

Allen, Dean, and Harvill are a couple of instate guys that are supposed to be quite highly ranked.  There are a few others too that I'm sure I'm leaving out, but that's all I can get off the top of my head.

RZRBack_FAN

I think he is talking about Basketball. Arron Ross, Ky Madden, and Hunter Mickelson are some of the names.

Hogtropolis™

Tick Hog

I know Pel is high on Madden. I know he also has a brother in the 9th grade that is figured to play d-1 ball as well

want2be

Not only is Arkansas going to have a record group that year, but Miss is also supposed to be loaded. I hope the program turns around before then,but getting the right guys in 2011 with be huge.

rude1

Quote from: tick hog on February 15, 2009, 01:54:05 pm
I know Pel is high on Madden. I know he also has a brother in the 9th grade that is figured to play d-1 ball as well
Yeah might as well wait on the brother in the 9th grade, with the patience of some around here, that  would be a viable option to many.

h0gfan6

Quote from: ChargerHog on February 15, 2009, 11:51:51 am
I think he is talking about Basketball. Arron Ross, Ky Madden, and Hunter Mickelson are some of the names.

Ahh...I feel dumb.  I really need to look at the forum title before I post....

akp4105

Kye Madden is a 6'4 guard who can score.. he's very good getting to the hole and can shoot the ball well. He'll have a chance to be a very good player for the Hogs. Has alot of upside and can become an All-SEC type player.

Hunter Mickelson is a 6'10 big guy who needs to gain some weight. He has a tremendous upside to him though. If this guy continues to develop he will be very scary down low.

Aaron Ross is the STUD of the class.. 6'7 and will most likely play the 3 in college for the Hogs. He can step out and shoot it as well as post up and score. He's very good at making a move and getting to the hole. He may very well be the next Joe Johnson, very smooth and can score the ball. Needs to continue to get stronger.. but wow this kid may be the best thing to come from Arkansas in a LONG time.

want2be

Quote from: akp4105 on February 15, 2009, 02:09:08 pm
Kye Madden is a 6'4 guard who can score.. he's very good getting to the hole and can shoot the ball well. He'll have a chance to be a very good player for the Hogs. Has alot of upside and can become an All-SEC type player.

These guys have 2 more years to put of weight, strength, and possibly height.

Remember Scotty Pippen who was 6'2" his freshman year and UCA and ended up 6'7"......Could we be that lucky with anyone in the 2011 class ?

Hunter Mickelson is a 6'10 big guy who needs to gain some weight. He has a tremendous upside to him though. If this guy continues to develop he will be very scary down low.

Aaron Ross is the STUD of the class.. 6'7 and will most likely play the 3 in college for the Hogs. He can step out and shoot it as well as post up and score. He's very good at making a move and getting to the hole. He may very well be the next Joe Johnson, very smooth and can score the ball. Needs to continue to get stronger.. but wow this kid may be the best thing to come from Arkansas in a LONG time.

Razorvet

Quote from: rude1 on February 15, 2009, 02:04:16 pm
Yeah might as well wait on the brother in the 9th grade, with the patience of some around here, that  would be a viable option to many.
Unless Pel grossly violates his contract he will get five years from me. So he would be here to bring in some great recruits he has built a relationship with over those five years. So while I know your trying to be a jerk you may be right.